Author Topic: Racism in Soccer  (Read 453 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Racism in Soccer
« on: June 05, 2006, 08:49:01 PM »
don't know if this belongs in TOT or what not but i was watching Sportscenter yesterday and they were talking about the level of racism that goes on in European soccer.  damn was i shocked at all that shit, people throwing bananas onto the field and people holding Nazi flags and throwing up the Nazi sign.

my question is wtf is up with you europeans, why all the racism?  especially to those idiots who hold up the Nazi flag like it's something to be proud of.

and btw i'm not trying to offend anyone.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Racism in Soccer
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 10:01:29 PM »
i hope they dont do that in the world cup since Germany and Poland are in the same group  :grumpy:

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 10:07:59 PM »
It mostly concentrated in Italy ,the racist shit.With the nazi shit which country was that done
United Arab States

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 10:27:48 PM »
yeah theres actually quite a bit of racism in soccer. Eto'o was complaing bout that shit a recently i believe and threatened to just walk off the field if they continue.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 10:50:15 PM »
mido was being harrased by west ham fans as a terrorist too
United Arab States

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 04:10:27 AM »
Soccer fans can be very passionate and they literally HATE certain teams and their players with their whole heart... and some of them will cross the racist line and don't care.
Soccer fans are also WAY MORE violent than other fans. They sometimes beat each other up severly. It's just more extreme with the fanatic passion for a team than in American Sports, I guess.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 04:17:13 AM »

don't tar all of europe with the same brush. 

it doesnt happen in england so much.. but especially with newer countries being brought into europe these things still happen.

the banana/monkey chants incident took place when english sides visited spain. the spanish FA was fined.

Jome

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 05:29:21 AM »
my question is wtf is up with you europeans, why all the racism?

LoL @ this generalization, it's a continent with over 50 countries.  :nawty:

It mostly concentrated in Italy ,the racist shit.

Yep, it's Italy & Spain.

Intriago33

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 05:40:51 AM »
Zoro a black player of Messina towards the end of the 05/06 season in Italy, picked up the ball and tried to leave the field, but two of the oppositions players- Adriano and Martins talked him out of it, and to ignore the racist chants.

It's definitely an issue that needs to be stamped out.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 06:55:11 AM »
Zoro a black player of Messina towards the end of the 05/06 season in Italy, picked up the ball and tried to leave the field, but two of the oppositions players- Adriano and Martins talked him out of it, and to ignore the racist chants.

It's definitely an issue that needs to be stamped out.

they shoulda just walked off... i would not play if i was being subjected to that

Word to Everything

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 07:00:21 AM »
It's kinda like Overseer and this forum.

'EclipZe

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 09:07:22 AM »
there was a part about racism in germany in the paper last week where the leaders of east-germany warned foreign supporters for racist skinheads who will demostrate and prob. look for a fight when the World Cup will be happening.

theres also racism here in the netherlands aswell, like when van Gogh was murdered over here there where nazi-kids who burned down muslim-schools and stuff.

fucking dumbass ppl

Kool G Funk

• Lil Geezy
  • i love donuts
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 09:25:35 AM »
Heh, Racism in Soccer, in my fuckin' coutry it's normal. Every black player is discrimined, these fucked Up 'pesudo-fans' scream 'go to africa', 'nigger','do ya wanna banna ?' and others bullshit on every game. They thorw a bannanas on field and other shit. But most fucked up is that fuckin fools often smash cars of black players and demolish thier houses.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 11:10:07 AM »
Heh, Racism in Soccer, in my fuckin' coutry it's normal. Every black player is discrimined, these fucked Up 'pesudo-fans' scream 'go to africa', 'nigger','do ya wanna banna ?' and others bullshit on every game. They thorw a bannanas on field and other shit. But most fucked up is that fuckin fools often smash cars of black players and demolish thier houses.
where are u from?

Kool G Funk

• Lil Geezy
  • i love donuts
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 12:00:21 PM »
where are u from?

Coutry where two midget ducks ( 8)) and influential priest rule and people are stupid like kg nails  8) POLAND  ;)