Author Topic: STEVE NASH, THE BIGGEST LOSER IN SPORTS  (Read 3084 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: STEVE NASH, THE BIGGEST LOSER IN SPORTS
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2006, 09:52:07 PM »
Nash is dope but i still think Kobe deserved it more this year

:D

sonkim23

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2006, 02:59:48 AM »
Nash is dope but i still think Kobe deserved it more this year

:D

thats some funny ass shit..

nash won the mvp props to him too bad kobe, dirk deserved it more..no one except for the media can deny that..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2006, 09:42:44 AM »
your just mad cuz your boyfriends (i mean the lakers) lost in the first found to them.... :P
Yea thats cuz everyone here loooooooove the Lakers no matter what, i use to like em before Kobe broke up the team, Kobe is talented but isint a difference make like Shaq sorry.

LMAO@Kobe broke up the team...Shaq wanted to kill the Lakers and put them in salary cap hell with a ludicrous extension, Jerry Buss said no...The Kobe thing is a throw off, it's obvious the media has done a good job brain washing you... :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2006, 09:47:27 AM »
Right get at me at the nd of Kobes career and tell me how many rings he has.

LMAO! He already has 3 and is just entering his prime!...How do you even have the audacity to use that as your argument?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2006, 10:00:27 AM »
Im the one who said that and since you read the book i guess youre right but still the Lakers should of kept Shaq istead of Kobe.

LMFAO!!!! OMFG!!! PLEASE TELL ME THAT WAS A JOKE...LMAO! I don't even wanna comment on this...The biggest Shaq dickriders in the world would laugh at that statement. Your 2006-2007 LA Lakers:

PG Smush Parker
SG Jim Jackson
SF Luke Walton
PF Brian Cook
C Grandpa Snaq getting 30-40 million a year.

YES! I wish you were our GM... ::)

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2006, 11:10:56 AM »

Shaq didn't want to take a pay-cut.....THE END

Actually he DID take a paycut this year (although he still makes mega millions) and look where it's taken him...to the NBA Finals, Kobe and Shaq just didn't get along, there's nothing anyone can do about that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2006, 11:16:29 AM »

Actually he DID take a paycut this year (although he still makes mega millions) and look where it's taken him...to the NBA Finals, Kobe and Shaq just didn't get along, there's nothing anyone can do about that

Yes...That's why he's a bitch. He only took a pay cut when he realized that NO ONE was gunna sign him for that ludicrous amount he wanted. When he was with the Lakers, he wouldn't settle for less than being the highest paid player ever, he thought he was worth more than he was in 1999-2000...What a joke. I'm glad he's not ruining our team, because if the Heat don't win the championship this year, he definitely ruined theirs...PeACe

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2006, 11:36:27 AM »
because if the Heat don't win the championship this year, he definitely ruined theirs...PeACe

and exactly how will he have ruined their yr he they dont win the championshp? i mean they did make the finals.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2006, 11:42:02 AM »
I think he was talking about ruining their future due to the salary restrictions.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2006, 11:51:17 AM »
because if the Heat don't win the championship this year, he definitely ruined theirs...PeACe

and exactly how will he have ruined their yr he they dont win the championshp? i mean they did make the finals.

Ummm...Did you get what I was saying? Sure they had a good year, but it's their last chance to win a championship...Shaq ruined any chance of a future for them. Wade is most likely gunna sign somewhere else within the next few years if they don't win it all, because they have no money and no substance...Only a bunch of washed up vets and a few decent role players with no cap-space, because they owe Shaq $20 million a year through 2010. YIKES!...PeACe

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2006, 02:34:12 PM »

and where is Kobe? Look if the lakers get the supporting cast for  Kobe sure hes talented if not the most talented in the league to win 2 or 3 more championship, bottom line is that shaq takes pressure off guys like dwayne wade and kobe.Wade woulnt be as good wihtout shaq im not dissing kobe.
Shaq almost always gets doubled team

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2006, 02:43:07 PM »

and where is Kobe? Look if the lakers get the supporting cast for  Kobe sure hes talented if not the most talented in the league to win 2 or 3 more championship, bottom line is that shaq takes pressure off guys like dwayne wade and kobe.Wade woulnt be as good wihtout shaq im not dissing kobe.
Shaq almost always gets doubled team

LMAO...You obviously haven't watched Shaq play in the last 2 years. Teams RARELY double team him anymore, if they ever do. Kobe gets double teamed and sometimes tripple teamed way more than Shaq can ever dream of. Shaq is lucky right now that Wade is carrying them, and they actually got a lot of players on that team as well...What is he playing, like 30 minutes a game? No wonder he's not injured by now...You've obviously proven that you don't pay much attention to these things and still have the nerve to throw in comments...Shaq didn't even wanna lose weight for the Lakers, he would always over-eat Big Macs and shit...Now, all of sudden he's losing weight for Pat Riley because he "told him to"...But when Buss wanted him to lose weight it's because "he didn't want to pay me"...LMFAO. Anyone who roots for Shaq is out of their mind...It's easy to see what kind of guy he is...After all, he didn't even attend CHICK HEARNS funeral, because he had some "golf" game more important to him...The guy has always been about himself, I don't want him anywhere near our organization...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2006, 02:43:37 PM »
Shaq is the reason the Heat are in the finals.....I bet if they win, Shaq will get the MVP...he will be humble and say that D Wayde deserved it, but you know the Heat wouldnt be there without Shaq right now.  Shaq is the boss, the Boss Playa :D

And NIK, Shaq is your daddy ;D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2006, 02:51:23 PM »

Yes...That's why he's a bitch. He only took a pay cut when he realized that NO ONE was gunna sign him for that ludicrous amount he wanted. When he was with the Lakers, he wouldn't settle for less than being the highest paid player ever, he thought he was worth more than he was in 1999-2000...What a joke. I'm glad he's not ruining our team, because if the Heat don't win the championship this year, he definitely ruined theirs...PeACe

yeah ill admit, even i thought shaq was worth more. i remember the lakers tried to trade him to dallas for nowitzki but dallas said NO!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2006, 02:52:31 PM »
Shaq is the reason the Heat are in the finals.....I bet if they win, Shaq will get the MVP...he will be humble and say that D Wayde deserved it, but you know the Heat wouldnt be there without Shaq right now.  Shaq is the boss, the Boss Playa :D

And NIK, Shaq is your daddy ;D

LMAO!!!! You show how much you know. Shaq will get the MVP? LMFAO. Shaq sits out 4th quarters. Wade is BY FAR the MVP on that team. It's not even a question...Come on now, even you should know that...LOL.