Author Topic: STEVE NASH, THE BIGGEST LOSER IN SPORTS  (Read 3083 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: STEVE NASH, THE BIGGEST LOSER IN SPORTS
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2006, 09:47:07 AM »
nah I didn't read any of that, talkin about the original thread

It's not really lame, it's the truth...

WestCoasta

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2006, 12:56:43 PM »
^^^ I'll explain myself more

the thread starter made the topic

and then like every other Laker thread, the fans tryed to discuss and then the haters start the Kobe bashing, nothing changes

so in the aspect, it's a very lame argument that goes no where, no ones opinion will be altered  8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2006, 12:23:42 PM »
You Queens fans have been on Lakers fans nuts for years now...Don't you think is time for you fags to get off our nuts?

And the SPurs shit on your Queens..And the Lakers shit on the Queens in the 2000, 2001, 2002 playoffs....you're better off keeping your mouth shut..you're playing yourself.

i'm a kings fan,your a laker dickrider/Kobe stan theres a diffrence dumbass

Idiot
lol yeah the Spurs really rolled on the Kings huh you fuckin idiot,it was a close ass series and couldnt have went either way but S.A. pulled it out at the end...You got Kobe's dick stuck so far down your throat thats all you can focus on. Also show me one post where i talked shit on the lakers so all that Lakers Kings comparisons are fuckin pointless. By the way wasnt the season series tied? and the last time i checked it was 2006 you fuckin groupie.

dexter

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2006, 11:37:46 AM »
Nash=Fake.

teecee

« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2006, 11:25:45 PM »
Uh, NIK's love for Kobe is scary man..........

Anyway, Kobe will likely never win another title without Shaq.  WIll Nash ever win one?  COnsidering what his team did this year WITHOUT one of the best in the league (Amare) and Kurt Thomas, and with losing two key players from the previous year, i think it's safe to say Nash is NOT a loser.  Will he ever win a title?  Possibly not.  Did he deserve to win two MVP's in a row?  Probably not.  BUt you can't deny is unreal.  Ask anybody in the leauge who they would rather play with, Nash or Kobe, and you know what the answer would be.   Same with LBJ or Kobe.   

KB8(24???) had a GREAT year, one of the best in history statistics wise.  But the game is about more than stats, otherwise IVERSON would have a couple of chips by now. 

And reallyNik, was Kobe's season this year any better than Lebron's, who was only 21?  Bothe of these guys teams overachieved in the playoffs, both were incredible in the regular season.   

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2006, 03:29:25 AM »

And reallyNik, was Kobe's season this year any better than Lebron's, who was only 21?  Bothe of these guys teams overachieved in the playoffs, both were incredible in the regular season.   

Well...Lebron's team DID take the Pistons to 7 games in the SECOND round...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2006, 03:26:24 PM »
Uh, NIK's love for Kobe is scary man..........

Anyway, Kobe will likely never win another title without Shaq.  WIll Nash ever win one?  COnsidering what his team did this year WITHOUT one of the best in the league (Amare) and Kurt Thomas, and with losing two key players from the previous year, i think it's safe to say Nash is NOT a loser.  Will he ever win a title?  Possibly not.  Did he deserve to win two MVP's in a row?  Probably not.  BUt you can't deny is unreal.  Ask anybody in the leauge who they would rather play with, Nash or Kobe, and you know what the answer would be.   Same with LBJ or Kobe.   

Pop that dick out your mouth....My love for Kobe? I'm a fan, son...Quote me on one "scary" thing I've said in this whole thread, you idiot. Only people who know basketball according to what they feed off the media think like you...Close-mided ignorant fools. "Kobe will likely never win another title" but "Nash posssibly will"...You're a fuckin' idiot, man, if you think that the Suns as a franchise are even comparable to the Lakers as a franchise, you're out of your mind...With that being said, I gurantee you that the Lakers will be in the finals again way before the Suns...It's pretty much common sense, we're actually building something with the best individual talent in the league as our center-piece and the best coach ever overseeing it. This thread is about Nash not deserving back to back MVPs, and even you came in here and said he probably didn't, so shut the fuck up...I think way more people in the league look up to Kobe and/or want to play with Kobe than Nash or LeBron...LMAO. It's not even a question, Kobe is still the idol of some people in the league, you think we can say the same about Nash? You just got the medias dick so far down your throat its pubic hair is blinding you...

KB8(24???) had a GREAT year, one of the best in history statistics wise.  But the game is about more than stats, otherwise IVERSON would have a couple of chips by now. 

Was Kobe's year better than LeBron? LMAO! 35 PPG, ALL NBA 1st Team, ALL NBA DEFESNIVE 1st TEAM, 81 (historic moment), 62 in 3 quarters (historic moment), scoring champ, top 10 steals...Dude, do I really have to keep on going? You don't have a brain of your own, and that's what it comes down to. Kobe>>>LeBron>>>>>Nash. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2006, 05:04:18 PM »

Well...Lebron's team DID take the Pistons to 7 games in the SECOND round...

Cleveland won some of those games when LeBron wasn't even playing good and with some of the other players taking charge...Not to discredit him from being a tremendous player, but it's not like HE won those games, it was a team effort. An example of a player winning a game would be Kobe in the 81 performance...People forget Lakers were down 18 in the 3rd quarter, Kobe did something tremendous, he single-handedly turned the game around, brought the Lakers back in it, and gave them a win, it wasn't just a selfish act like morons in the media were tryna make it seem...That's what gets me the most, when ignorant fools like "teecee" actually buy into that shit, it's like he has no brain of his own... :-\