Author Topic: They've made Rey Mysterio the biggest joke of a champion, ever.  (Read 755 times)

Trauma-san

The WWE has jobbed Rey Mysterio no less than 4 times, while he was the heavyweight champion.  I can't think of anybody else they've done that to.

About a month ago, they jobbed him to Mark Henry.
Then, they jobbed him to the great Khali.
Then, they jobbed him to Kane. 
On the smackdown! tapings tonight, they jobbed him to fucking FIT FINLAY.

He's lost 4 'non-title' singles competitions as heavyweight champion of the world. 

Sikotic™

Re: They've made Rey Mysterio the biggest joke of a champion, ever.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 09:38:42 PM »
I guess what they're trying to do is to make it seem like Rey wins the matches that count, but that doesn't help his reign as champion at all. It's like they made him champ at WM because it made for a great story, but once he won the writers looked at eachother and said "Now what?"
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 10:07:33 PM »
Smackdown's scripters are on crack! "Aight let's make Rey keep the championship but lose every week in a non-title match" They are jerking him, he has absolutely no credibility now losing every week. Thank God there is Raw is War...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 03:10:11 AM »
Batista is coming back.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 03:19:27 AM »
grr thx for the spoiler

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 04:40:31 AM »
They never should have made him champ, I'm more of a heavyweight than he is. 

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 09:01:14 PM »
They never should have made him champ, I'm more of a heavyweight than he is. 

fat boy.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 11:44:54 PM »
He just got dominated by RVD too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2006, 11:51:44 PM »
Yup, that makes 5 now.  It was a clean loss, too... so why does he have the belt?

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2006, 12:09:22 AM »

i still dont get why they dont fight for reals  ;D

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2006, 03:33:30 AM »

i still dont get why they dont fight for reals ;D

They dont!?  :'(

The Maestro

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2006, 06:06:57 AM »
Actually, and you probably don't believe this, but there's a few guys that are pretty legit bad-asses and sometimes they just do crazy shit, for instance, last night Mick Foley and Terry Funk (two of the most hardcore, craziest wrestlers of all time) were fighting outside the ring, and it was clear that Terry Funk was legitimately punching foley in the head over and over again.  They're the type of guys who'll agree backstage to beat the shit out of each other so it'll look legit.  They showed a continuous camera angle, and Foley had no cuts or abrasions on his head, Funk started beating him in the left eye with his right fist, and he falls to the floor, you see a little contusion coming up, then he kept punching the same spot, it split open and blood started spilling out, they come back from the break and Foley's sitting in the ring with his eye swelling shut.  These guys are best friends.

It looked like Taz and Jerry Lawler were legitimately beating the shit out of each other last night, too. 

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2006, 07:52:13 AM »
ECW, baby. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2006, 10:29:18 AM »
Actually, and you probably don't believe this, but there's a few guys that are pretty legit bad-asses and sometimes they just do crazy shit, for instance, last night Mick Foley and Terry Funk (two of the most hardcore, craziest wrestlers of all time) were fighting outside the ring, and it was clear that Terry Funk was legitimately punching foley in the head over and over again.  They're the type of guys who'll agree backstage to beat the shit out of each other so it'll look legit.  They showed a continuous camera angle, and Foley had no cuts or abrasions on his head, Funk started beating him in the left eye with his right fist, and he falls to the floor, you see a little contusion coming up, then he kept punching the same spot, it split open and blood started spilling out, they come back from the break and Foley's sitting in the ring with his eye swelling shut.  These guys are best friends.

It looked like Taz and Jerry Lawler were legitimately beating the shit out of each other last night, too. 

It's known that they cut themselves open with razors...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2006, 11:17:57 AM »
Yeah, they do, but if you saw the show, it was more than obvious that he was legitimately cut open with the guy's fist.

THA SAUCE HOUSE