Author Topic: They've made Rey Mysterio the biggest joke of a champion, ever.  (Read 753 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: They've made Rey Mysterio the biggest joke of a champion, ever.
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2006, 11:20:22 AM »
Yeah, they do, but if you saw the show, it was more than obvious that he was legitimately cut open with the guy's fist.

Well...I didn't see, so I'm not gunna comment on that particular incident. I know Mick Foley is a crazy ass muufucka, I loved Mankind back in the days and I read "Have A Nice Day"...I was actually flipping through the channels last night and saw him sitting in the middle of the ring actin' all nuts giving a speech about Terry Funk or whatever...LOL.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2006, 03:35:19 PM »
If you didn't see the show, then why did you try to act like I was wrong?  In truth, you had no idea what the fuck you were talking about.  I was speaking about how sometimes, they actually DO fight for legit, last night was an example.  So, not only were you wrong about implying I was wrong, you yourself were wrong about what you were saying.  That's double wrong, bitch. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2006, 03:43:25 PM »
If you didn't see the show, then why did you try to act like I was wrong?  In truth, you had no idea what the fuck you were talking about.  I was speaking about how sometimes, they actually DO fight for legit, last night was an example.  So, not only were you wrong about implying I was wrong, you yourself were wrong about what you were saying.  That's double wrong, bitch. 

Dude. You're a retard who thinks he's smart. Where did I say you were wrong? You dumbfuck. I was simply pointing out that a lot of times wrestlers cut themselves, and when they do it, you can't tell. You're a douche-bag filled with pussy juice, now shut the fuck up and pull your head out your ass...PeACe, bitch.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 07:44:26 PM »
i saw the match tonight

the jobbng wasnt as bad as him jobbing to Henry, Khali, Kane and RVD cleanly

Sabu created a distraction and Finlay used that weapon he brings to the ring to win so it wasnt totally bad

btw, watch the ending when Sabu is tryna pull out a table lol
i think that little leprochaun tried to prevent Sabu from getting it or somethin :P

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

herpes

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2006, 07:46:53 PM »
there is actually a way wrestlers do punch each other where you can bust them open without fuckin them up too much.  You punch down above the eyebrow and it will eventually bust them open.  Sick fucks like funk and foley let each other do it lol.

SGV

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2006, 01:53:29 AM »
Wow... I'm gonna have to watch Wrestling one day again. Rey Mysterio is the champ? What the hell? Mick Foley and Terry Funk are in their 60s and still wrestling? Jesus.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2006, 01:59:38 AM »
^
Speaking of 60 year olds..

Hogan might come back for next year´s Wrestlemania...  :D

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2006, 03:05:28 AM »
rey mysterio as champ is a joke why give him a run when there are betta people who deserve a shot even more
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2006, 03:22:17 AM »
rey mysterio as champ is a joke why give him a run when there are betta people who deserve a shot even more

Maybe they realized how fucked up all those Eddie Guerrero storylines were and just keep the title on Rey as sort of "excuse"...

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2006, 04:45:09 AM »
Hell yeah, the way Foley talks in his book you can tell some guys are just fuckin crazy and beat the shit out of each other in the ring so it looks good. I mean how the fuck do youn fake fallling off a 20 foot cage/a fireworks match/a barbed wire match?...you cant!

The Maestro

herpes

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2006, 05:17:50 AM »
Wow... I'm gonna have to watch Wrestling one day again. Rey Mysterio is the champ? What the hell? Mick Foley and Terry Funk are in their 60s and still wrestling? Jesus.
nah foley is in his early 40's.  He just moves like hes in his 60's lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2006, 06:57:31 AM »
One of the reasons they gave Mysterio the belt is because Smackdown is the #1 most watched cable show among Latinos.  So they have to keep the latino thing going heavy on there.  I don't really blame them for that, but Rey Rey is a  pretty small guy, it's not very believable.  I like Mysterio, but it's the HEAVYWEIGHT championship, and he's half the weight of the other guys in the division.  Just like Mysterio shouldn't be allowed to win the Women's championship because he's not a woman, he shouldn't be allowed to win the heavyweight belt, because he's not a heavyweight. 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2006, 11:23:28 AM »
dont forget the fact of how bad the SD roster got hit.

Eddie passes away (RIP)
Batista gets hurt...so they Angle on the show
Orton gets suspended cause he acts like an ass backstage and now is on Raw
Kennedy got injured
Angle also got injured; and now is on ECW
JBL would've won the title from Rey but he is also injured
Chris Benoit needs a bit of time off to heal himself
Undertaker is only part-time; this one kinda is annoying because they make him wrestle the special matches but nothing for TV when SD really needs stars

The only names that are left are:

Mark Henry and nobody wants to see him as champ
Lashley; it would be way too early to give him this big push because he's new and he still has a lot of time left hopefully
Booker T; somebody who couldve been used more but they had him in KOTR tournament; he should get a bigger push now but they now have a feud w/ him and Lashley

Rey is way too developed to be only put in the cruiserweight status
He could be a better US champ then a World champ; but the writing team are a bunch of dumbasses and make him job like that
He can be a good World champ because he's fought the big names before, but it all really depends on how they use him

once he gets that knee surgery, takes a bit of time off and comes back, they're still gonna plan to use him with the other heavyweights.

what they need to do is bring a top heel and a top face from Raw onto Smackdown so they have more options as to who can be the champ.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2006, 12:31:29 PM »
fuck!!! i missed the show on wednesday!!!! anybody know if they will show it again??

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2006, 12:33:32 PM »
i doubt it; check on WWE.com and maybe you can catch some of the matches or highlights on there
look under the ECW link