Author Topic: Fuck my Ipod is not working.  (Read 91 times)

rik

Fuck my Ipod is not working.
« on: June 07, 2006, 08:54:11 PM »
Fuck this is the worst man that shit is not turning on I don't know what the fuck is wrong with it. Where can I take it to get it to find out whats wrong with it?

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: Fuck my Ipod is not working.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 09:00:13 PM »
AT BESTBUY THEY MIGHT KNOW WHAT WRONG WITH IT

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 11:02:02 PM »
My ipod did the same thing...if you have had it less than a year apple will probably fix it...if not what you need to do is crack that thing open...and make sure that the hard drive is plugged in completely...that was all that was wrong with mine...if you have dropped your ipod recently your hard drive probably just jiggled loose a little and just needs to be plugged back in...apple told me they couldn't do anything and it would cost more to fix it than it would to buy a new one...then i went home and fixed it in 5 minutes

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 11:26:41 PM »
maybe its superdead the battery

J2K

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 01:36:00 AM »
lol u reckon the hard drive thing'll work wit my creative zen micro , cos i dropped that , and its fuckin up , and warranty expired.. :-\

AndrE16686

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 07:11:13 AM »
Its a fucken heartbreak i kno!
The audio port where you plug your phones into just fucked out on my iPod. the Apple fuckers said they simply couldnt repair it and recommended the new $400 iPod to sooth my heartache.

The pain... :'(

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 07:17:15 AM »
That's why I've bought a Creative Zen Touch MP3-player...NEVER had any problems with it and had it for more than a year now.

rik

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 09:24:14 AM »
Thanks for the help fellas. I had it for less than a year so I'ma try to get apple to fix it it not I'll try what Luke said and open that bitch up.