Author Topic: Don't ya hate when people fuckin' stare at you?  (Read 496 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Don't ya hate when people fuckin' stare at you?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2006, 10:37:30 PM »
haha I hate that shit too

before I had a car I used to always deal with that on the bus

I'd stare at them back and if they didn't look away I'd just say "the fuck u lookin at?"

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2006, 10:58:31 PM »
haha I hate that shit too

before I had a car I used to always deal with that on the bus

I'd stare at them back and if they didn't look away I'd just say "the fuck u lookin at?"

seriouslly...word up man....

it seems they gotta be disrespectful...now u see why murder rates are all time high in usa...
because some dumbass can't mind their fuckin' business....
they thought they gotta front and shit...

They ain't even gotta mad dogg...they must have this lack of security.or some shit..

[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

coola

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2006, 11:33:25 PM »
ha ! thats what pisses me off about australia !!! every mother fucker stares and checks you out !!! i dont mind if someones starin, as long as they stop when i look over at them... but if i glance again and their lookin again, i start gettin irritated... like e-crazy said, best thing to say is "what up" if they keep starin after that, well i'd seriously consider knockin their block off.

thats the beauty of europe, people dont stare, generally everyone minds their own business...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2006, 12:02:06 AM »
ha ! thats what pisses me off about australia !!! every mother fucker stares and checks you out !!! i dont mind if someones starin, as long as they stop when i look over at them... but if i glance again and their lookin again, i start gettin irritated... like e-crazy said, best thing to say is "what up" if they keep starin after that, well i'd seriously consider knockin their block off.

thats the beauty of europe, people dont stare, generally everyone minds their own business...

yeah...but in L.A. that's like their favorite sport or something...or maybe hobbie...starrin....

let me ask..does it have something to do with pheromone?

anyway...there's gotta be a new movement.."stop starrin'" movement...

otherwise..they gonna get it.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

coola

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2006, 12:45:47 AM »
i'd guess NY wouldnt have that same problem...

california and australia would be very similar, people overly nice, people get away with too much bullshit. (not all of cali ofcourse, the wealthier white suburbs) it is a guess based on some interviews i've seen, and some people from cali i've met.

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2006, 12:46:24 AM »
I just don't know why ppl look at me while I'm walking around in the supermarket like this   :D

Haha, just kiddin'.. It's quite irritating, but I never know what to do, so I just go staring at a rubbish bin or something.. Or put my music louder :D

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2006, 12:50:41 AM »
on behalf of the mexican race.....

he was probably starrin out you to see if you were going to stare back or pussy out, alot of "o.g's" around here that i know do that  when:

a) they're lookin to start a fight
b) they think you're someone that did them wrong
c) they know you're someone that did them wrong
d) they're trying to proove how hard they are by not looking away

my dad always use to tell me  "when someone looks at you , ALWAYS stare back at them never turn away, look them straight in the eye until THEY look away"

i don't know if it's a mexican thing or what but all i know is i've gotten into a lot of DUMB fights cuz "he was lookin at me"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

coola

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2006, 12:56:43 AM »
on behalf of the mexican race.....

he was probably starrin out you to see if you were going to stare back or pussy out, alot of "o.g's" around here that i know do that  when:

a) they're lookin to start a fight
b) they think you're someone that did them wrong
c) they know you're someone that did them wrong
d) they're trying to proove how hard they are by not looking away

my dad always use to tell me  "when someone looks at you , ALWAYS stare back at them never turn away, look them straight in the eye until THEY look away"

i don't know if it's a mexican thing or what but all i know is i've gotten into a lot of DUMB fights cuz "he was lookin at me"

lol, your dad is old school, he knows whats up... thats takin it back to animal instict styles.. +1

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2006, 02:23:47 AM »
maybe they were deep in thought and didn't realize they were starin...

in any case though, i hate when ppl stare at me; its annoyin as hell, i feel like sayin "can i help u with sumthin?"
Thats me right there I be thinkin bout something hella hard not realizing i'm lookin at someone and i realize and im like , "oh fuck" Im high most of the time when that happens.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2006, 02:26:49 AM »
next time just say to the dude "are you just window-shopping or would you like to try something on?" :-*
NO MORE WAR

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2006, 02:29:23 AM »
You must be Armenian if it bothers you that much.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2006, 06:00:29 AM »
next time just say to the dude "are you just window-shopping or would you like to try something on?" :-*
hahah

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2006, 10:30:35 AM »
Peeps stare at me all the time. Been happening ever since high school and I hit my growth spurt. When you are a big dude everyone thinks they are hard if they stare you down. I usually stare back till they look away. And if they don't look away I start to chuckle.

coola

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2006, 10:34:28 AM »
^ hope you dont mean giggle  :-X  ;)

'EclipZe

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2006, 10:51:41 AM »
I hate it when u in a club and these posers are tryin to be cool and stare at you the whole time, MAKES ME WANNA TRIP ON HIS FUCKING FACE ASDASDASD