Author Topic: Don't ya hate when people fuckin' stare at you?  (Read 495 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Don't ya hate when people fuckin' stare at you?
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2006, 01:03:27 PM »
i was raised in the ghetto, seen alot happen out of "mad dogging" alot

but its up to you on WHETHER OR NOT YOU WANNA PLAY THEIR GAME  or just be the more mature person out of everything and dont let it bother u homie

cuz u sound like your from the suburbs and never been mad dogged before in your life lol prolly was listening to ice cube when u wrote that angry post huh hahah

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2006, 02:27:30 PM »
ahah why they keep starring is because most you are thuged out net wiggers who never seen a real ghetto, they probally see that and want to kick the fuck out of your fubu but packing bukyacks. When they are staring at you, and you do nothing about it, then what they are thinking is correct.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 02:40:50 PM by Knoshen »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2006, 04:02:15 PM »
i was raised in the ghetto, seen alot happen out of "mad dogging" alot

but its up to you on WHETHER OR NOT YOU WANNA PLAY THEIR GAME  or just be the more mature person out of everything and dont let it bother u homie

cuz u sound like your from the suburbs and never been mad dogged before in your life lol prolly was listening to ice cube when u wrote that angry post huh hahah

naw it ain't even like that...

try slauson and 3rd street.

I grew in LA but fuck...many don't bother to stare..cuz they ain't giving a fuck...

I'm not saying they don't mad dogg shit..but fuck it's stupid just to see their ugly mutted face  all hated just because what I drive.

THey mad dogg but they mad dogg at wrong motherfucka....

but i was just being mature...cause i wanted to pack some blunt...

but whatever...cause he just drove away without saying shit...

fuck it.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2006, 04:10:29 PM »
ahah why they keep starring is because most you are thuged out net wiggers who never seen a real ghetto, they probally see that and want to kick the fuck out of your fubu but packing bukyacks. When they are staring at you, and you do nothing about it, then what they are thinking is correct.

oh yeah?  YOu just assuming shit...by the way..u think u know what madd doggin is all bout..huh? ya wrong...this bitch was strapped.

i did stare at that fool..and looking around to see who he's looking at.

I wasn't up for this shit because i was in cruise mode.
\
U think u can mad dogg anyone...u try that...with everyone..and you might catch one. 
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Diabolical

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2006, 04:57:36 PM »

So people from the ghetto go about staring at everyone who has never seen a ghetto?

U think u can mad dogg anyone...u try that...with everyone..and you might catch one. 

Hopefully.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »

try slauson and 3rd street.

THey mad dogg but they mad dogg at wrong motherfucka....

but i was just being mature...cause i wanted to pack some blunt...

LMAO!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2006, 07:40:41 PM »

c'mon dogg...we know about ur e-thuggin.....

The Watcher

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2006, 08:57:09 PM »
people starin @ me doesnt bother me at all really

what really pisses me off is when you're waiting in line for a checkout or somethin and two of the bitches just keep talkin and not servin people, makes me want to come back and start cuttin heads off or something
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2006, 11:05:03 PM »
people starin @ me doesnt bother me at all really

what really pisses me off is when you're waiting in line for a checkout or somethin and two of the bitches just keep talkin and not servin people, makes me want to come back and start cuttin heads off or something
kinda like the movie Anger Management ...the scene of airplane.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2006, 02:07:35 AM »

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2006, 08:11:48 AM »
just stare back, lol

yeh i do that, unless its a dude that looks like he can whoop my ass

exactly, and when its a hot chick i usually give her a wink or lift my eyebrow   :D

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life