Author Topic: RL & Next going to G-Unit? 50 speaks on the soccer World Cup  (Read 412 times)

GangstaBoogy

RL of Next Reps G-Unit, Disses 112 and Jagged Edge
Posted by HipHopFoundry on Friday, June 9 2006

It seems like RL of the R&B group Next is done with singing about “Butter Love.” Instead, he has his envelopes out and is addressing the haters.

On, “Hater In You,” a song making its rounds on the Internet, RL directly disses other R&B groups like 112 and Jagged Edge and apparently claims an allegiance to DJ Whoo Kid and the G-Unit. RL sings the song over the instrumental to Destiny’s Child’s, “Cater 2 U.”

“Ain’t nothing new/ain’t helping you/we roll with Whoo Kid/what are you doing?” RL asks 112 and Jagged Edge on the track, before singing out the popular roll call phrase of, “G-G-G-G-G-Unit.”

RL explains how he took offense to alleged rumors of Next no longer being an R&B group.

Later, while the instrumental of the track begins to wind down, a serious RL warns 112 and Jagged Edge that Next is taking over the R&B group scene.

“Ya see, y’all ni**as stick to dancing and back flips and sh*t and lip singing. Leave the real singing to us real ni**as,” says RL on the track. “I’m talking to all y’all ni**as out there. I don’t care if 112, Jagged or any ni**a hears this. I feel y’all ni**as, but y’all ni**as better step your game up.

“We fucking coming. It’s over.”

Although this track may add to already heavy rumors that Next has signed with G-Unit, an official announcement has not been made as of press time.

For 50 Cent the Soccer World Cup Used to Represent Drug Deals
Posted by HipHopFoundry on Saturday, June 3 2006

50 Cent had a unique way of learning about the soccer World Cup after his drug dealing uncle Trevor used different teams as code words for dealing narcotics. The rapper dealt drugs in Queens, New York City, as a younger man until he went straight after discovering his talent for rap music.

When asked about his thoughts on this year's soccer tournament, the rapper admits the words 'World Cup' have their own unique meaning for him.

He says, "I was introduced to soccer in a roundabout way through my uncle Trevor, who was a drug dealer. If there was talk about the progress of Jamaica in the World Cup, I knew it was really code for a weed deal. If he was excited about Mexico, they were expecting cocaine from there. The more they won, the more cash there was."
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: RL & Next going to G-Unit? 50 speaks on the soccer World Cup
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 02:33:08 PM »
i read RL say he wasnt dissin them and stuff

kinda funny cause JE was on Yayo's album

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 03:37:21 PM »
Damn, 50 even did damage to R&B cats. That's serious. :grumpy:

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 04:10:19 PM »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 06:46:57 PM »
Damn, 50 even did damage to R&B cats. That's serious. :grumpy:

~Loyalty Is Everything~

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 07:54:30 PM »
50 snitching on his uncle  :nawty:

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 08:55:34 AM »

You can't snitch on a dead man.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

The Classics

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 09:13:03 AM »
Next is cool but I don't see where they can get at Jagged Edge and 112. 50 got that battery in his back.

Diabolical

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2006, 10:30:18 AM »
50 = ass

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2006, 01:21:26 PM »

it was in 50's autobiography.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2006, 04:11:54 PM »
I don't care where Next sgined to, I want a new album immediately.  On a side note, does anyone hppen to have Whoo Kid's "Moisture Mixtape," it supposedly has new songs with Next on it.  There's also Whoo Kid's "The Next Level" which is all new Next shit, if anyone wants that one, holla.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2006, 06:05:45 AM »
I don't care where Next sgined to, I want a new album immediately.  On a side note, does anyone hppen to have Whoo Kid's "Moisture Mixtape," it supposedly has new songs with Next on it.  There's also Whoo Kid's "The Next Level" which is all new Next shit, if anyone wants that one, holla.

There's only one Next song on it with original production rest of the Next songs are just freestyles and raunchy reworks of songs like This DJ, Let Me Love You, Confessions and Drop It Like It's Hot but they're funny though...

It was released last summer holla if you want it...

As for that new mixtape I take it there's no more beef between them seeing as they're a trio again... ???
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 06:08:34 AM by DJR »

~Loyalty Is Everything~

ABN

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2006, 02:46:47 PM »
talk about hopping on a sinking ship.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2006, 03:42:57 PM »
Now this is juss ridiculous.  ::)