Author Topic: The Official ECW Thread  (Read 3646 times)

mrtonguetwista

The Official ECW Thread
« on: June 13, 2006, 07:43:13 PM »
Drop your opinions on the "new breed unleashed"

I think the Zombie has potential...lol

Kelly rawked cause she's an exhibitionist..haha

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: The Official ECW Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 07:48:33 PM »
no deal has been reached here in Canada :(

im waitin for ppl i know to upload it

btw, anybody have a picture of that new ECW title as well as that chick strippin?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 07:52:23 PM »
The WWE hooked up the ECW stars with some shitty ass music. They can afford the extra $$$ to buy the real music. Sandman's entrance ain't shit without "Enter Sandman".

And I do not want to see Big Slow win that battle royal. When are the real ECW stars gonna get any shine?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 07:54:40 PM »
From Canada so i can't watch it  >:(

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 07:58:23 PM »
Kurt Angle's music seemed like a remix 

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 08:01:15 PM »
Sabu vs. Cena @ Vengance

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 08:08:57 PM »
How is ECW suppose to be successful with a boring ass show like that? It was like watching Sunday Night Heat.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 09:27:34 PM »
How is ECW suppose to be successful with a boring ass show like that? It was like watching Sunday Night Heat.

You bitch too much.  Your original bitch was that the big show shouldn't win the battle royal.  He didn't... but yet you just switched to something else to bitch about. 

Seriously: Look for the good in things.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 09:59:59 PM »

You bitch too much.  Your original bitch was that the big show shouldn't win the battle royal.  He didn't... but yet you just switched to something else to bitch about. 

Seriously: Look for the good in things.

No, I'm just being realistic here. The show sucked, you're just not man enough to admit it.

If they're gonna bring back ECW, do it right. I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt this time since they had so much to do in 1 hour, but I doubt most people will be as patient.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the majority of people wanna waste their time with bullshit television like yourself. Who knows, time will tell.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 06:50:28 AM »
You missed the point.  You're not being constructive at all, you're just looking for something to bitch about.  EVIDENCE of that is that when what you were originally bitching about turned out to be the opposite, you didn't even acknowledge happiness with the result even though it was exactly what you wanted to happen.  Instead, you just found something else to bitch about.

In that sense, the show is making you happy, because you obviously want to complain about something, and they gave you something to complain about.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 07:57:25 AM »
Backstage Problems At ECW Show, Talent Sent Home
Posted by Andy Steven on 06/14/2006 at 10:49 AM

(Credit: PWInsider.com)

The reason that Tazz and The King’s match at ECW One Night Stand was shown last night was because the show actually ran short and they had to fill time. Cues in the battle royal were also missed, which caused the production team to fix the mistakes in the 90 minute window that they had after the taping ended to before it aired on TV.

Ring Announcer Steven DeAngelis was called to work the show but was told in the afternoon that he was not going to be used and sent home. WWE had told DeAngelis to come to the show and that he would be used however once he arrived they had changed their plans. Justin Roberts was used instead.

The debut ECW return show was written by Paul Heyman and then put through the WWE creative team who then edited it to how they think it should go. Paul Heyman does not have the entire control of the ECW brand as you saw last night. Vince McMahon wants the product how he sees it. Paul Heyman wrote last night’s show in order to to meet McMahon's expectations and visions of ECW.

People who saw Paul Heyman backstage at the ECW show said that it was pretty clear that he thought the show was a train wreck. Everyone in the company also felt the same way. Everyone knew that the show wasn’t how they wanted it to succeed and failed.

http://nodq.com/wwe/152303334.shtml

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 09:19:23 AM »
wow this show fucking sucked and that diva couldnt even get her bra off lol

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 10:19:55 AM »
They need to get ECW back to smaller more hostile arenas & not tape it at a smackdown event

Smackdown is more family orientated - which ECW certainly isn't

Tape it on is it - afterall ECW is meant to be a separate brand from SD & Raw

Needs to improve for next week

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 10:44:32 AM »
You missed the point.  You're not being constructive at all, you're just looking for something to bitch about.  EVIDENCE of that is that when what you were originally bitching about turned out to be the opposite, you didn't even acknowledge happiness with the result even though it was exactly what you wanted to happen.  Instead, you just found something else to bitch about.

In that sense, the show is making you happy, because you obviously want to complain about something, and they gave you something to complain about.

What the fuck are you talking about? I am happy with the result of the match and the winner. The Big Show didn't win, I'm obviously happy. But why would I acknowledge that the overall show was a success when it was a BAD show? Even Paul Heyman though the show was a trainwreck. Yes, those are rumors, but they're never too far from the truth.

And since we're on the topic of bitching, I haven't seen you mention a single thing about the show. You realize this is a ECW thread right? Please, tell me what was so positive about that show?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2006, 05:34:47 PM »
They need to get ECW back to smaller more hostile arenas & not tape it at a smackdown event

Smackdown is more family orientated - which ECW certainly isn't

Tape it on is it - afterall ECW is meant to be a separate brand from SD & Raw

Needs to improve for next week
Exactly...you could see little punk ass kids running around in the audience.  Over at the wresting forum on siccness.net the folks were talking bout that alien/vampire shit was part of Sci-Fi channel idea.........EXTREMELY GAY