Author Topic: The Official ECW Thread  (Read 3645 times)

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
Re: The Official ECW Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2006, 01:48:43 PM »
why dont u use torrents montreal? from the moment i wake up, i turn on my computer, i download the torrent, and in 10-20 mins its done

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2006, 02:37:47 PM »
I dont know what that is dude.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2006, 03:57:06 PM »
lol, i should have the link tomorrow or thursday
soon as i get it, ill post it up

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2006, 07:31:46 PM »
i finally got to wachin ecw's premier

if it was a smackdown or raw, it wudve been sumwut decent
but for an ecw show, they pushed mainly wwe-grown stars which was gay and ruined it
that zombie thing was funny

and the fans sucked lol

hopefully ill get to watch last week's ecw tomorrow cause i heard that was a lot better

btw, i read only reason they are pushin the wwe-grown stars right now is because most of the ecw talnets they feel might screw the company over due to drugs or sumthin; so i think they're gonna give them drug tests first and then )hopefully) start pushing those guys as well; otherwise they should just make a different name for the brand or something IMO

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2006, 09:50:14 PM »
Tonght had a nice main event. I'm happy Edge didnt interfere.

The rest of the show was  :-\. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. I think they're going the old fashioned way and slowly building feuds which is a great thing. Hopefully people will be patient.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2006, 10:05:04 PM »
NO one rin it i havent seen it yet im waiting for dizzle to hook shit up.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2006, 10:05:38 PM »
hopefully it wont go down....like the mediocre sunday night heat and velocity did...

Paul

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2006, 06:11:17 AM »
Tonght had a nice main event. I'm happy Edge didnt interfere.

The rest of the show was  :-\. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. I think they're going the old fashioned way and slowly building feuds which is a great thing. Hopefully people will be patient.

yeah like this big show and tommy dreamer feud
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2006, 06:34:37 PM »
NO one rin it i havent seen it yet im waiting for dizzle to hook shit up.

the Dizzler comes through once again :P
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QD9KR5WG

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2006, 06:15:58 PM »
I actually forgot to watch the 3rd episode last Thurs...that tells you how bad the programs is..lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2006, 08:03:49 PM »
Might as well delete this thread. ECW is over. Thanks alot RVD.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2006, 10:40:46 PM »
Might as well delete this thread. ECW is over. Thanks alot RVD.

:'(

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2006, 01:09:54 AM »
Courtesy of WWE.com...

RVD Suspended
By Louie Dee
July 4, 2006

Moments after screwing Rob Van Dam out of the ECW Championship, Paul Heyman gave the following statement to ECW.com:

“As of this moment, Rob Van Dam has been suspended for 30 days.”

I approached Heyman immediately as he came backstage following the match to ask him why he screwed Van Dam. Heyman only smiled and offered the above statement. I followed him to ask him why RVD was suspended and why he was screwed out of the ECW Championship…but he only walked faster. When I finally got to his office door, Heyman slammed the door in my face.

Unfortunately, what should have been RVD’s holiday weekend homecoming went from bad to worse to downright horrible. On Monday morning, everything seemed cool as RVD walked into the Wachovia Center as both the ECW and WWE Champion; Tuesday night, however, he left the building with no gold and no job for a month.

After losing the WWE Championship to Edge in a Triple Threat Match on RAW, RVD also lost his ECW Championship to Big Show live on ECW on Sci Fi Tuesday night. With the referee down, Van Dam seemingly had the match won after a Five-Star Frog Splash. Paul Heyman went to count the pinfall like he did at One Night Stand…but before he got to three, Heyman stopped and stared at RVD.

Van Dam looked like he had just lost his best friend, and as he and Heyman did some jaw jacking, Big Show recovered. He spun Rob around and nailed him with a chair, and after a vicious chokeslam on that same chair, ECW had a new champion.

And now, with the suspension levied by Heyman, it looks like RVD won’t have a chance to right the wrong he has been handed.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2006, 10:23:12 AM »
WWE became really gay with the split up of all these divisions and shit...It NEEDS to be one big WWF, one big WCW (owned by someone else), and an underground ECW...That's how it was when I was watching, I have no idea what McMahons been smoking these past few years, but it's definitely danker than RDV's shit...PeACe.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2006, 04:59:06 PM »
ill try getting a link for ECW tonight or tomorrow for ppl who couldnt watch

a couple of notes:

Sabu only got fined $1,000 and no suspension; so he'll still be there

and Big Show made history last night; he is the first ever to have won the WCW, WWE and ECW World Heavyweight Titles