Author Topic: Billionaire's son charged with burglary  (Read 139 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Billionaire's son charged with burglary
« on: June 17, 2006, 11:37:07 PM »
CORNWALL, Conn. - The son of billionaire oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens was charged with burglary after he was found hiding under a table in a fly fishing shop, authorities said.

Michael Pickens, 51, spent three days in jail following his arraignment Monday in Bantam Superior Court.

He was found Sunday inside the Housatonic Meadows Fly Shop after the store's owner noticed something wrong and called police, according to state police. State police said investigators found a nearby stash of items taken from the shop and found Pickens groggy and hiding under a table inside.

A message left with a state police spokesman Friday seeking further detail was not immediately returned. It wasn't immediately clear if Pickens had an attorney.

Pickens, of Nocona, Texas, had rented a room nearby for a weekend of fishing, the Republican-American of Waterbury reported.

Pickens was indicted last year on federal securities fraud allegations in New York and had been freed on $500,000 bond under a promise to appear for future court dates and not violate the law. He faces 20 years in jail if convicted of securities fraud.

As a result of the arrest in Cornwall, Pickens was ordered to appear in U.S. District Court in New York for a bail status hearing, where a judge will decide whether to increase his bond.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060616/ap_on_re_us/pickens_son
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Billionaire's son charged with burglary
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 12:01:08 AM »
pathetic

Sikotic™

Re: Billionaire's son charged with burglary
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 02:16:48 AM »
I hope some big nigga named Luscious steals his virginity in prison.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE