Author Topic: if cali iz active is so wack  (Read 290 times)

TuSlic

if cali iz active is so wack
« on: June 22, 2006, 05:30:06 PM »
why is that all you guys talk about up here?

there is so many other artist besides dpg and old deathrow affilates but all you guys talk about up here is them.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: if cali iz active is so wack
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 05:47:57 PM »
i guess there ain't nobody else to talk about. the rest might be dead..or ain't good enough to be talked about hahahahah

:D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 05:49:59 PM »
I'm a admit i only gave it a fast listen but from what i heard i wasn't impressed, maybe 3 tracks stood out to me, and none were classic material  :(

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 06:22:38 PM »
 ya got an alright album with a few new bangers by the DPG, IMO better than having nothing at all.....and at least these legends got back together cuz like it or not at least kurupt and daz are back in the spotlight and on the scene, got videos and touring with ice cube now re-uniting the westcoast....

geez you guys act like you wish they didnt get back together and make the album.....trust me, the situation these guys are in now is much better than it was 2 years ago.....at least I can be thankful DPG is a group again and they gave me a few more bangers to hear....Some of yall are just plain haters!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 06:36:16 PM »

there is so many other artist besides dpg and old deathrow affilates but all you guys talk about up here is them.

gee i don't know? maybe because people like you keep making threads about them.  ::)

TuSlic

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 07:03:52 PM »

gee i don't know? maybe because people like you keep making threads about them.  ::)

::looks at watch:: dumb ass reply right on time

lol i was waiting for that one right there.  I made one post, there is a billion post about dpg on this ma fucka.

Diabolical

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 07:10:55 PM »
some people are haters, some people are dick riders

get used to it, its life.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 07:13:15 PM »

::looks at watch:: dumb ass reply right on time

lol i was waiting for that one right there.  I made one post, there is a billion post about dpg on this ma fucka.

oh so we shouldn't worry about your dumb ass post? think about it, you think by making a new thread about a topic that is more worn out dr. dre is somehow gonna make people sit back and realize "oh maybe we do talk about it too much, we should change our ways".

you are so retarded, even the special olympics wouldn't want u on their team.

TuSlic

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 07:49:57 PM »

you are so retarded, even the special olympics wouldn't want u on their team.

lol thats really original

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 08:09:35 PM »
ya got an alright album with a few new bangers by the DPG, IMO better than having nothing at all.....and at least these legends got back together cuz like it or not at least kurupt and daz are back in the spotlight and on the scene, got videos and touring with ice cube now re-uniting the westcoast....

geez you guys act like you wish they didnt get back together and make the album.....trust me, the situation these guys are in now is much better than it was 2 years ago.....at least I can be thankful DPG is a group again and they gave me a few more bangers to hear....Some of yall are just plain haters!

No Im not a hater Im just stating the facts that this album is utter trash, people are talking about this album alot because it was supposed to be a big deal when it came out but the unfortunate fact is this album is making the great westcoast look bad  :-\