Author Topic: Cam'ron Record sales??  (Read 564 times)

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Cam'ron Record sales??
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2006, 06:30:33 AM »
193,000 wooooow this dipset movement is HUGE

Word to Everything

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2006, 06:32:45 AM »
Cam makes $8.40 an album plus the singing bonus.

If he go goes gold = 4.2 million / signing bonus ( 2 albums for 5 million).

*He also making $8.50 per Killa Season DVD...so add on another mil or two.

you have no idea what you´re talking about lol. he´s on Asulym/WBMG and that´s a major so he´s not even making a third of the sum you threw out there.

lol its Asylum Records and it's there version of Koch Records you homo.

All this info came from Cam's magazine  ;D

Part 1 http://www.killacamron.com/magazine/PEmay06-A.pdf

Part 2 http://www.killacamron.com/magazine/PEmay06-B.pdf

ABN

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2006, 06:36:34 AM »
if you believe anything an artist says about how much their gettin paid then you´re crazy. and you think Koch would be ok with making 1.50 of every record they press up and distribute? yea right lol......

Word to Everything

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2006, 06:36:51 AM »
4.2 million off of a hyped up album for a very commercial rap star? thats the definition of a boss? yall ares some funny dudes

Yeah Cam's all over the radio/MTV and BET  :sleep:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qhNLjS6EOF0&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qhNLjS6EOF0&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Word to Everything

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2006, 06:41:23 AM »
if you believe anything an artist says about how much their gettin paid then you´re crazy. and you think Koch would be ok with making 1.50 of every record they press up and distribute? yea right lol......

Teach me or wise one...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2006, 07:55:18 AM »
193,000 wooooow this dipset movement is HUGE

yea its funny how they call dipset a movement with sales like that...40 water pushed 200,000 plus copies and muthafuckaz laugh they asses of when they call hyphy a movement...but yet cam sold less...dumbfuck dipshit fans...

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2006, 02:22:57 PM »
WTF? KAIN got you all hyped I can see that
until then B.G's album pee on Killa Season
Just Move around, get off me !!!
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2006, 02:26:09 PM »
Killa Season > Every album in 06
Dipset Bitch! It's a Movement!

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2006, 02:42:54 PM »
Killa is makin mad paper in the indy game so while y'all whine and complain and scrape to put any credibility in your arguments, the movement continues.
So the movement is Cam'ron making money? Because dudes like Jay-Z, 50 Cent, and Eminem are all making a hell of a lot more money. Who cares? We all know Cam has money, so do millions of other people.

Yeah, but he doesn't have to bend over to do it like Camel, 50 and Em did  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2006, 05:46:37 PM »
he has a bit more than 205,000 rite now

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2006, 01:45:23 AM »
4.2 million off of a hyped up album for a very commercial rap star? thats the definition of a boss? yall ares some funny dudes

Cam aint all over the radio and MTV\Bet and he isnt VERY Commercial....he gets one song per year maybe 2 per cd. Thats It! Very Commercial? 50 cent is VERY COMMERICAL he gets 5 per album Game for that fact is more commericial He had four songs for singles off his first solo Lp. Cassidy had Two songs off his 2nd Solo Lp as well.  This year it was Touch it Or Not\Wet Wipes. Last year it was Girls\Family Ties, and Down and Out\Get Em Daddy. Cd Burners Are why Killa isnt going to sell as good as he should not the Lack of a Movement. CD BURNERS HAVE RUINED MUSIC!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2006, 02:08:30 AM »

Cam aint all over the radio and MTV\Bet and he isnt VERY Commercial....he gets one song per year maybe 2 per cd. Thats It! Very Commercial? 50 cent is VERY COMMERICAL he gets 5 per album Game for that fact is more commericial He had four songs for singles off his first solo Lp. Cassidy had Two songs off his 2nd Solo Lp as well.  This year it was Touch it Or Not\Wet Wipes. Last year it was Girls\Family Ties, and Down and Out\Get Em Daddy. Cd Burners Are why Killa isnt going to sell as good as he should not the Lack of a Movement. CD BURNERS HAVE RUINED MUSIC!

You know half of these muthafuckas dissin the dips got a Killa album or two stashed away on the hard drive.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE