Author Topic: payton got his 1st ring  (Read 1557 times)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
payton got his 1st ring
« on: June 20, 2006, 09:05:45 PM »
after all,....

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: payton got his 1st ring
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 09:07:54 PM »
BITCH AZZ GP

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 09:51:06 PM »
BITCH AZZ GP
??? ??? ???GP's a fuckin legend man.  I was pullin for the Mavs, but if anyone deserves a ring, its Payton.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 09:52:39 PM »
BITCH AZZ GP
??? ??? ???GP's a fuckin legend man.  I was pullin for the Mavs, but if anyone deserves a ring, its Payton.

deserves it? lol he scored like 100 points in the regular season and 30 points in the playoffs. he john sally'd his way to a championship
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 09:53:03 PM »
Payton is the best PG of our generation easily and yes he did win his title but he never won when we was the star he only won when he was the 7th,8th option on his team  :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 10:14:12 PM »
Well, he made some crucial shots in games 3 and 4...He deserved it, definitely more than Shaq, who has made this into some sort of "vindication"... :-X

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 11:06:56 PM »
BITCH AZZ GP
:nawty:

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2006, 11:25:21 PM »
a dude that gets taken outta the game and sulks on the bench deserves to be a champion?

get the fuck outta here

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 12:02:31 AM »
Well, he made some crucial shots in games 3 and 4...He deserved it, definitely more than Shaq, who has made this into some sort of "vindication"... :-X

::)

let it go already

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2006, 03:57:38 AM »
Payton is the best PG of our generation easily and yes he did win his title but he never won when we was the star he only won when he was the 7th,8th option on his team  :-\

i've been watching payton for years, i mean i lived in washington all my life so, i mean the soncis tried to do evrything in their power to keep him, he would have had a ring in 1997 if it wasn't for Jordan  :P, so i am glad to see that he gets a ring after all, who knows The Glove may retire after this year or next.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2006, 06:58:17 AM »
WTFFFF

the miami heat team's formula to success is a complete TEAM effort

G.P's Defense was HUGE throughout the playoff's you havent been watching the heat he D"d up the great Jason kidd, Chauncy billups, and is big enough to D up the 2's and 3's of the opposing team.he tons made big shots and was in there at crucial points in the 4th quarter. he's our closer comes in and the end of quarters 1-3 and plays the whole 4th for us.we shut teams down with G.P. Wade, Poze, Haslem, Zo Mourning

let it go laker fans lol
he just didnt fit well in that triangle offense at all

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2006, 09:50:07 AM »

::)

let it go already

Let it go? you're not a Laker fan...

"He's the best coach I've ever had"..."Wade is the best player ever".

His whole main goal of winning this championship was to get his vindication against the Lakers and Kobe, in his mind he is now up 1-0, and the whole time you were down with that...Come on now. :grumpy:

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2006, 09:50:44 AM »
LMAO hahah damn you just cant take it can you ... lol

NBA Championships:

Shaq= 4
Kobe= 3

NBA Finals MVP:

Shaq= 3
Wade= 1
Kobe= 0

anyway you want to write it up ... shaq has one up on him... simple as that... and so does wade now for the MVP.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2006, 09:53:03 AM »

NBA Championships:

Shaq= 4
Kobe= 3

NBA Finals MVP:

Shaq= 3
Wade= 1
Kobe= 0

anyway you want to write it up ... shaq has one up on him... simple as that... and so does wade now for the MVP.

Can't take what? Shaq is a bitch who was on a mission to piss on the Lakers legacy instead of building on it, and selfishly put himself above everything else... You and Jake, in my opinion, make horrible Laker fans.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2006, 10:11:08 AM »

NBA Championships:

Shaq= 4
Kobe= 3

NBA Finals MVP:

Shaq= 3
Wade= 1
Kobe= 0

awww you didnt have to put the bold letters on horrible now did ya?  8)

Can't take what? Shaq is a bitch who was on a mission to piss on the Lakers legacy instead of building on it, and selfishly put himself above everything else... You and Jake, in my opinion, make horrible Laker fans.