Author Topic: payton got his 1st ring  (Read 1555 times)

lbc213

Re: payton got his 1st ring
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2006, 10:11:53 AM »
Payton is the best PG of our generation easily and yes he did win his title but he never won when we was the star he only won when he was the 7th,8th option on his team  :-\

i've been watching payton for years, i mean i lived in washington all my life so, i mean the soncis tried to do evrything in their power to keep him, he would have had a ring in 1996 if it wasn't for Jordan  :P, so i am glad to see that he gets a ring after all, who knows The Glove may retire after this year or next.

Wiseguy me  :-[

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 10:42:11 AM »
Well, he made some crucial shots in games 3 and 4...He deserved it, definitely more than Shaq, who has made this into some sort of "vindication"... :-X
LMAO hahah damn you just cant take it can you ... lol

NBA Championships:

Shaq= 4
Kobe= 3

NBA Finals MVP:

Shaq= 3
Wade= 1
Kobe= 0

anyway you want to write it up ... shaq has one up on him... simple as that... and so does wade now for the MVP.
so what ??? Billups has a Finals MVP title too.. who cares ? Billups and Wade ain't seeing Kobe, that's it

Bigg $amo

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 12:53:20 PM »
Well, he made some crucial shots in games 3 and 4...He deserved it, definitely more than Shaq, who has made this into some sort of "vindication"... :-X

hahahahahaha what a clown

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 01:41:20 PM »

hahahahahaha what a clown

Seriously...Shaq's a busta, huh? :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2006, 02:10:35 PM »
Congrats To Payton, Im happy the heat won for the obvious reason that it makes the laker dick suckers like Elior Cry.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2006, 02:38:35 PM »
Congrats To Payton, Im happy the heat won for the obvious reason that it makes the laker dick suckers like Elior Cry.

LOL...Still on your mind, huh? ;)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2006, 02:58:28 PM »

::)

let it go already

Let it go? you're not a Laker fan...

"He's the best coach I've ever had"..."Wade is the best player ever".

His whole main goal of winning this championship was to get his vindication against the Lakers and Kobe, in his mind he is now up 1-0, and the whole time you were down with that...Come on now. :grumpy:

i like how you think you have to hate shaq to be a laker fan

shaq says that shit all the time, he's a character, he said that about brian hill , he said that about his highschool coach, he said that about del harris , he said that about phil and it's no suprise that he said that about pat riley
plus why are you getting bent out of shape about it? IT"S PAT FUCKIN RILEY he brought 4 championships to LA, you should be glad he's praising pat riley and not some joke like avery johnson.

and as far as shaq saying wade is the best, he's SUPPOSE to do that, shaq is wade's mentor, wade was a huge shaq fan growing up, shaq KNOWS that he has to make wade better, and instill confidence in wade so he can do things like he did in the finals. he did it with kobe back when kobe lost the games in utah for us by air balling  those shots, shaq put it in his head that he was the greatest and look at kobe. wether shaq actually believes wade is the best or not , only shaq knows , i doubt he thinks it but i KNOW what his intentions are by saying that.

shaq's main goal was to show up the lakers? i don't think so but even if he did, SO WHAT, he's not a laker no more and half of our organization black balled him so i say SO WHAT.

also he was doing it for Gary payton who has been one of his best friends in the league for over a decade now, he promised a championship to him back with the lakers and he garanteed it again.
also he promised one to mourning  his long time friendly rival , he told him , i dont' want you to go on without a championship

and more importantly shaq had turned the whole city of miami around and PROMISED THEM a championship.

so even if you chose to believe shaq's main or only goal was to show up the laker organization, there's much more to it than just that.

don't scorn me because i don't agree with you, i've been a laker fan much longer than you

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2006, 04:24:40 PM »

let it go already

His whole main goal of winning this championship was to get his vindication against the Lakers and Kobe, in his mind he is now up 1-0, and the whole time you were down with that...Come on now. :grumpy:

shaq says that shit all the time, he's a character, he said that about brian hill , he said that about his highschool coach, he said that about del harris , he said that about phil and it's no suprise that he said that about pat riley
plus why are you getting bent out of shape about it? IT"S PAT FUCKIN RILEY he brought 4 championships to LA, you should be glad he's praising pat riley and not some joke like avery johnson.

and as far as shaq saying wade is the best, he's SUPPOSE to do that, shaq is wade's mentor, wade was a huge shaq fan growing up, shaq KNOWS that he has to make wade better, and instill confidence in wade so he can do things like he did in the finals. he did it with kobe back when kobe lost the games in utah for us by air balling  those shots, shaq put it in his head that he was the greatest and look at kobe. wether shaq actually believes wade is the best or not , only shaq knows , i doubt he thinks it but i KNOW what his intentions are by saying that.

shaq's main goal was to show up the lakers? i don't think so but even if he did, SO WHAT, he's not a laker no more and half of our organization black balled him so i say SO WHAT.

also he was doing it for Gary payton who has been one of his best friends in the league for over a decade now, he promised a championship to him back with the lakers and he garanteed it again.
also he promised one to mourning  his long time friendly rival , he told him , i dont' want you to go on without a championship

and more importantly shaq had turned the whole city of miami around and PROMISED THEM a championship.

so even if you chose to believe shaq's main or only goal was to show up the laker organization, there's much more to it than just that.

don't scorn me because i don't agree with you, i've been a laker fan much longer than you

You've been a Laker fan much longer than me? LMAO. You just said you were 3 years older than me...Son, I was BORN a Laker fan. How is that MUCH longer? Enlighten, please. You sound just as happy that Shaq won the championship as you would if the Lakers did, honestly, it looks bad. Bottom line is, Shaq stabbed the Laker organization, fans, front office, and city of LA in the back, he left to Miami and his main mission was to prove a point; he himself is bigger than the Lakers...He has set a false vindication in his mind, because he wasn't even the main factor in this championship, he didn't bring it to them, if that was a case, they would have won it last year when Shaq had an MVP caliber season. Wade and the reffing situation won this...And for him to say that about Pat Riley is purely disgusting. Patrick didn't ask Shaq anything to encourage that answer. He upped and added that for no reason... he feels so satisified, it's obviously a jab at Phil Jackson I doubt he would've taken had Phil not returned to coach Kobe... Phil Jackson brought him to his highest status before Shaq finally brought enough attitude to be exiled to Miami. That may have been the coldest thing that the immature asshole has ever said...Absolutely classless...Lemme ask you something, were you rooting "Lets Go HEAT!"??...Your posts definitely reek of Heat fan/Shaq nut-rider...Did you become a Heat fan when Shaq was traded? Honestly, Jake, because you definitely show no Laker pride...PeACe

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2006, 04:48:19 PM »
congratulations to Gary Payton , and zo, and shandon anderson, antoine walker, derek anderson for winning their first nba championship :)

MIAMI HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!

06' CHAMPS
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 04:50:25 PM by NauticaICE »

Sparegeez

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2006, 04:55:30 PM »

let it go already

You've been a Laker fan much longer than me? LMAO. You just said you were 3 years older than me...Son, I was BORN a Laker fan. How is that MUCH longer? Enlighten, please. You sound just as happy that Shaq won the championship as you would if the Lakers did, honestly, it looks bad. Bottom line is, Shaq stabbed the Laker organization, fans, front office, and city of LA in the back, he left to Miami and his main mission was to prove a point; he himself is bigger than the Lakers...He has set a false vindication in his mind, because he wasn't even the main factor in this championship, he didn't bring it to them, if that was a case, they would have won it last year when Shaq had an MVP caliber season. Wade and the reffing situation won this...And for him to say that about Pat Riley is purely disgusting. Patrick didn't ask Shaq anything to encourage that answer. He upped and added that for no reason... he feels so satisified, it's obviously a jab at Phil Jackson I doubt he would've taken had Phil not returned to coach Kobe... Phil Jackson brought him to his highest status before Shaq finally brought enough attitude to be exiled to Miami. That may have been the coldest thing that the immature asshole has ever said...Absolutely classless...Lemme ask you something, were you rooting "Lets Go HEAT!"??...Your posts definitely reek of Heat fan/Shaq nut-rider...Did you become a Heat fan when Shaq was traded? Honestly, Jake, because you definitely show no Laker pride...PeACe
Didn't Kobe kick Shaq out out of LA? I don't know what's with the hating on Shaq. When Rice left the Niners, niner fans didn't hate on him.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2006, 05:03:52 PM »
congrats to the glove

i was routing for the Lakers to win it back when it was kobe, shaw, malone and payton cause i wanted malone and payton to get their rings

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2006, 05:09:43 PM »

let it go already

Didn't Kobe kick Shaq out out of LA? I don't know what's with the hating on Shaq. When Rice left the Niners, niner fans didn't hate on him.

Please don't speak if you don't know the story, kid...Kobe said he was fine with playing alongside Shaq for the rest of his career. Shaq wanted a huge contract extension 3 years prior to its expiration date, which the Lakers could not afford if they wanted to keep Kobe and/or have any chance of a future...He didn't wanna take the same pay-cut he took from the Heat. He didn't wanna play second-fiddle to Kobe, like he did for the Heat and Wade. He said the Lakers was his team and if Kobe didn't like it that he could leave...Previous to that, he was on a heavy decline and showing up to camp out of shape, taking mid-season vacations for "injuries", splurging on cheeseburgers, gaining weight, basically not taking care of himself the way he was supposed to...And to top it off, he wanted an enormous contract that woulda' made us the most retarded organization ever had we given it to him. When it was clear to him that the organization's main focus was now Kobe, he got extremely jealous and demanded a trade...After he got his trade, he went on to childishly bash the Lakers, their front office, fans, Kobe, the city of LA, etc, and it goes on 'til this day. He made it clear that his intentions have been very selfish, from day one, he's put himself ahead of every organization he's played for, and he's admitted it...People like you who make comments when all they know comes from what they've read in an ESPN article are the reason NBA fans are being played. The new era of fans, who don't know shit, they think Kobe is the anti-crist, Wade is the new MJ, Shaq is the nicest guy in the world, etc. Basically what the media wants them to believe. Don't comment if you're ignorant to the real situation at hand...PeACe

Sparegeez

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2006, 05:37:30 PM »

let it go already

Please don't speak if you don't know the story, kid...Kobe said he was fine with playing alongside Shaq for the rest of his career. Shaq wanted a huge contract extension 3 years prior to its expiration date, which the Lakers could not afford if they wanted to keep Kobe and/or have any chance of a future...He didn't wanna take the same pay-cut he took from the Heat. He didn't wanna play second-fiddle to Kobe, like he did for the Heat and Wade. He said the Lakers was his team and if Kobe didn't like it that he could leave...Previous to that, he was on a heavy decline and showing up to camp out of shape, taking mid-season vacations for "injuries", splurging on cheeseburgers, gaining weight, basically not taking care of himself the way he was supposed to...And to top it off, he wanted an enormous contract that woulda' made us the most retarded organization ever had we given it to him. When it was clear to him that the organization's main focus was now Kobe, he got extremely jealous and demanded a trade...After he got his trade, he went on to childishly bash the Lakers, their front office, fans, Kobe, the city of LA, etc, and it goes on 'til this day. He made it clear that his intentions have been very selfish, from day one, he's put himself ahead of every organization he's played for, and he's admitted it...People like you who make comments when all they know comes from what they've read in an ESPN article are the reason NBA fans are being played. The new era of fans, who don't know shit, they think Kobe is the anti-crist, Wade is the new MJ, Shaq is the nicest guy in the world, etc. Basically what the media wants them to believe. Don't comment if you're ignorant to the real situation at hand...PeACe

Aite Jay Mariotty. You sure know the Laker organization am I right? I bet you have conversations with the owner and write for ESPN right? The point is nobody really knows what happened. For all I know your probably right. And bitch your probably only like 2-3 years older than me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2006, 05:53:23 PM »

let it go already

Aite Jay Mariotty. You sure know the Laker organization am I right? I bet you have conversations with the owner and write for ESPN right? The point is nobody really knows what happened. For all I know your probably right. And bitch your probably only like 2-3 years older than me.

LMAO. Funny guy. The thing is, I DO know what happened (everything I wrote was a fact, not opinion), while you make comments on subjects you're ignorant about. I don't write for ESPN, if your only news-outlet for info regarding the NBA happens to be ESPN (which I'm guessing), then you're in BIG trouble and will be completely misguided regarding Kobe and the Lakers as a franchise...Me? I'm just a really big fan. Been so since the day I was born...It's just hilarious when people make comments without having any idea what they're saying.

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2006, 06:04:45 PM »
NIK, you're a sore loser man.....Oh wait....the lakers werent even in the finals?   what are you crying about again? ???