Author Topic: payton got his 1st ring  (Read 1556 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: payton got his 1st ring
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2006, 06:14:13 PM »
NIK, you're a sore loser man.....Oh wait....the lakers werent even in the finals?   what are you crying about again? ???

Pay attention, genius. I'm "crying" about the NBA's current state of officiating and Shaq's false vindication of "pay-back"... :-*

PLANT

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2006, 06:16:33 PM »
NIK, you're a sore loser man.....Oh wait....the lakers werent even in the finals?   what are you crying about again? ???

Pay attention, genius. I'm "crying" about the NBA's current state of officiating and Shaq's false vindication of "pay-back"... :-*
do you feel the need to write essays in like 5 different threads on how much you hate Shaq and the NBA?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2006, 06:19:18 PM »

do you feel the need to write essays in like 5 different threads on how much you hate Shaq and the NBA?

No, I feel the need to explain to confused and/or ignorant minds why Shaq is not the great person the media perceives him to be...Trust me, I'd know more than you would. Don't forget, The Big Baby was on my team for almost a decade...

ecrazy

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2006, 06:22:42 PM »

You know how if a baby is crying for no reason and if you leave it alone for a little while they stop and forget what they were crying about? we should all do that to NIK, let him cry his bitter tears of jealousy, leave him alone and then he will finally stop crying and he will have forgotten why he was crying in the first place

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2006, 06:51:16 PM »
Well, he made some crucial shots in games 3 and 4...He deserved it, definitely more than Shaq, who has made this into some sort of "vindication"... :-X
LMAO hahah damn you just cant take it can you ... lol

NBA Championships:

Shaq= 4
Kobe= 3

NBA Finals MVP:

Shaq= 3
Wade= 1
Kobe= 0

anyway you want to write it up ... shaq has one up on him... simple as that... and so does wade now for the MVP.

Can't take what? Shaq is a bitch who was on a mission to piss on the Lakers legacy instead of building on it, and selfishly put himself above everything else... You and Jake, in my opinion, make horrible Laker fans.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2006, 07:08:07 PM »

No, I feel the need to explain to confused and/or ignorant minds why Shaq is not the great person the media perceives him to be...Trust me, I'd know more than you would. Don't forget, The Big Baby was on my team for almost a decade...

i thought this thread was about GP?  ::)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2006, 07:51:07 PM »
hatin on a whole new level lol..GP is a legend,the whole roster deserves that ring you fuckin whiners,its a team game

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2006, 07:54:54 PM »

You know how if a baby is crying for no reason and if you leave it alone for a little while they stop and forget what they were crying about? we should all do that to NIK, let him cry his bitter tears of jealousy, leave him alone and then he will finally stop crying and he will have forgotten why he was crying in the first place

Dude, you're a retard. Shut the fuck up. Nobody is listening to your ugly ass... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2006, 07:57:15 PM »

i thought this thread was about GP?  ::)

Which is why I gave my opinion on GP deserving the ring. ::)

ecrazy

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2006, 08:43:27 PM »

Dude, you're a retard. Shut the fuck up. Nobody is listening to your ugly ass... :-X
Cry Me A River :'( WAAA WAAA! You big Baby
You Just Contradicted Yourself. By Replying to me, someone (Meaning you) must be "Listening" or reading what I have said. So Quit your crying already you big baby
WAAA WAAA I HATE SHAQ BECAUSE MY PRETEND BOYFRIEND KOBE HATES SHAQ WAAA WAAA
You Fuckin loser
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 08:45:15 PM by E-Crazy »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2006, 10:24:55 PM »

Cry Me A River :'( WAAA WAAA! You big Baby
You Just Contradicted Yourself. By Replying to me, someone (Meaning you) must be "Listening" or reading what I have said. So Quit your crying already you big baby
WAAA WAAA I HATE SHAQ BECAUSE MY PRETEND BOYFRIEND KOBE HATES SHAQ WAAA WAAA
You Fuckin loser

^LMAO@This monkey clearly swinging from my nuts. Sccit scarred you, huh? 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2006, 10:49:11 PM »
^^SONNED!
Here Son, Here is A Tissue, You Feel Stupid now dont you? its ok son, here, cry it all out Baby Elior, its going to be alright.
 :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2006, 11:34:07 PM »
^^SONNED!
Here Son, Here is A Tissue, You Feel Stupid now dont you? its ok son, here, cry it all out Baby Elior, its going to be alright.

Yes, you really sonned me there, you fucking idiot. "You Just Contradicted Yourself. By Replying to me"...How the fuck did I "contradict" myself, you fucking remedial retard? Do yonu even know the meaning of the words you type, or do you just throw a bunch of words together in hopes of making sense. I hoestly think you're some sort of special ed case...On top of that, a balding midget. :grumpy:

ecrazy

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2006, 01:23:53 AM »
^^SONNED!

Yes, you really sonned me there, you fucking idiot. "You Just Contradicted Yourself. By Replying to me"...How the fuck did I "contradict" myself, you fucking remedial retard? Do yonu even know the meaning of the words you type, or do you just throw a bunch of words together in hopes of making sense. I hoestly think you're some sort of special ed case...On top of that, a balding midget. :grumpy:
LMAO! why are you getting mad, you know what you did, now you feel stupid, And MR. Grammer Cop here Cannot even Spell "You" Or "Honestly" LMMFAO!
Its Ok Son, Here's A Hankie, Let's not waste paper, because we're going to need boxes of tissue to get over your crying

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2006, 09:44:07 AM »
^^SONNED!

LMAO! why are you getting mad, you know what you did, now you feel stupid, And MR. Grammer Cop here Cannot even Spell "You" Or "Honestly" LMMFAO!
Its Ok Son, Here's A Hankie, Let's not waste paper, because we're going to need boxes of tissue to get over your crying

There's a difference between being an actual retard and making typos. It's pretty obvious which category we, as posters, fit in. You're a fucking retard. All your posts reek of special ed material. I'm not saying this because you've tricked yourself into believing we're in the middle of some sort of dispute, I'm saying this because I honestly think you're a retard. Plain and simple. You even look like one...It's funny, you pretty much have me picturing you shouting, randomly clapping, and pounding the keyboard really hard in your room when you reply to me... :-X