Author Topic: I'm a laker 4Life, But I got to give it up...  (Read 1120 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
I'm a laker 4Life, But I got to give it up...
« on: June 20, 2006, 09:10:51 PM »
To MR. Pat Riley....
We "Appreciate" your effort's coach, congrat's..

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: I'm a laker 4Life, But I got to give it up...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 09:32:49 PM »
L8KERS PRIDE THAT I GOT 2 SAY HOOD 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 09:57:59 PM »
"He's the greatest coach I've ever had" -Shaq on Pat Riley when Pat Riley's his coach.
"He's the greatest coach I've ever had" -Shaq on Phil Jackson when Phil Jackson's his coach.

"He's like my Italian father" -Shaq on Pat Riley when Pat Riley's his coach.
"He's like my white father" -Shaq on Phil Jackson when Phil Jackson's his coach.

:nawty:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 12:03:40 AM »
^bitter?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 12:14:01 AM »
jake if your a laker fan i dont understand why you wouldn't be upset with shaq with all the bullshit hes been talking. I used to love shaq but that guy is just straight up an asshole man. He isn't even that great of a player anymore and he thinks hes hot shit, sorry Shaq but look at your supporting cast.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 12:25:11 AM »
jake if your a laker fan i dont understand why you wouldn't be upset with shaq with all the bullshit hes been talking. I used to love shaq but that guy is just straight up an asshole man. He isn't even that great of a player anymore and he thinks hes hot shit, sorry Shaq but look at your supporting cast.
AGREE^

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 12:25:20 AM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 02:28:20 AM »

1. shaq hasn't taken any shots at la fans or me personally so why should i not like him, he took shots at kobe ...who made not only shaq leave but, phil, and many other players, he took at our gm mitch kup, who in my opinion is  acomplete idiot he helped destroy what jerry west built, and jerry bus who instead of living up to his word that he gave shaq , wimmpered and played favorites to kobe, i'm sorry but if i'm the owner of the lakers i say fuck you and fuck you , you're both playing on my team. either win with each other or lose without each other.

2. shaq being able to help the heat WITH his declining speed makes him that much more legendary IMO. shaq might not be the 36 point 11 rebound 45 minute playing player anymore, but he doesn't have to be, he's a player who still makes players around him better, he's taken a mediocre 8th seed EAST team from a good team, to champions. kobe can't say that nor can he do that when he's past his prime.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2006, 05:22:07 AM »
congrats shaq...Now we know Shaq can win without Kobe so we can throw THAT out of Nik's vocab haha
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2006, 07:31:31 AM »

1. shaq hasn't taken any shots at la fans or me personally so why should i not like him, he took shots at kobe ...who made not only shaq leave but, phil, and many other players, he took at our gm mitch kup, who in my opinion is  acomplete idiot he helped destroy what jerry west built, and jerry bus who instead of living up to his word that he gave shaq , wimmpered and played favorites to kobe, i'm sorry but if i'm the owner of the lakers i say fuck you and fuck you , you're both playing on my team. either win with each other or lose without each other.

2. shaq being able to help the heat WITH his declining speed makes him that much more legendary IMO. shaq might not be the 36 point 11 rebound 45 minute playing player anymore, but he doesn't have to be, he's a player who still makes players around him better, he's taken a mediocre 8th seed EAST team from a good team, to champions. kobe can't say that nor can he do that when he's past his prime.

Ignorant muthafucka!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2006, 10:46:13 AM »
^bitter?

How are you not? Did you forget what team is yours? Or are you now a Heat fan?...Just sick. :nawty:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2006, 10:56:24 AM »

Are you THIS FUCKING IGNORANT?!?!?!!? He DID take shots at Laker fans AND the city of LA (maybe that shouldn't include you personally, since you don't really act like a Laker fan). Do you not remember? He even called LA a "fake city"... You're too fucking ignorant to even comment on these things, why do I give you the time of day? Shaq wanted to stay in LA if he could get the maximum extension (30-40 million a year), and that was 3 years before his contract was up and he wasn't willing to lose weight or stay in shape. If we were dumb enough to do that we wouldn't have had enough money to re-sign Kobe. Shaq told Kobe he can leave if he didn't like it, since it was "Shaq's team" in his eyes...Do you even know what went on or do you just like sucking Shaq's dick so much that you say just about anything in his favor? Come on Jake, you should definitely be above rooting for a guy who loves himself this much and hates not only your team, but YOU.

Wow man...This is just something else.  Shaq didn't lead shit, he averaged like 14 points in the finals...WADE AND THE REFS WON. Get it through your head. Kobe's work-ethic shits all over Shaq's and he will be about 10 times as good when he reaches Shaq's age...you're officially a Miami Heat fan. Congratulations!

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2006, 12:33:44 PM »
Are you THIS FUCKING IGNORANT?!?!?!!? He DID take shots at Laker fans AND the city of LA (maybe that shouldn't include you personally, since you don't really act like a Laker fan). Do you not remember? He even called LA a "fake city"... You're too fucking ignorant to even comment on these things, why do I give you the time of day? Shaq wanted to stay in LA if he could get the maximum extension (30-40 million a year), and that was 3 years before his contract was up and he wasn't willing to lose weight or stay in shape. If we were dumb enough to do that we wouldn't have had enough money to re-sign Kobe. Shaq told Kobe he can leave if he didn't like it, since it was "Shaq's team" in his eyes...Do you even know what went on or do you just like sucking Shaq's dick so much that you say just about anything in his favor? Come on Jake, you should definitely be above rooting for a guy who loves himself this much and hates not only your team, but YOU.

:o :o :o :o :o under no circumstance are you allowed to say that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2006, 01:40:09 PM »

:o :o :o :o :o under no circumstance are you allowed to say that

How not, dickhead? I am a die-hard Laker fan, also a Kobe fan, of course, especially due to his loyalty to our organization. Jake is supposedly a Laker fan who also happens to be a big Shaq fan (probably a bigger Shaq fan than a Laker fan), and he's siding with Shaq when Shaq is CLEARLY an anti-Laker and hates everything to do with the Lakers, including their fans...Shaq clearly made classless jabs at Phil Jackson and Kobe Bryant, and Jake ignorantly supports him, exclaiming "shaq hasn't taken any shots at la fans or me personally so why should i not like him, he took shots at kobe", which is clearly far from the truth...Make sense, or back what you say with proof if you're gunna make outrageous claims. :-*