Author Topic: I'm a laker 4Life, But I got to give it up...  (Read 1125 times)

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: I'm a laker 4Life, But I got to give it up...
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2006, 05:47:06 PM »
i meant there is no way in hell you can call somone a dickrider and your talking shit about shaq for making classless jabs at lakers how does making classles jabs at shaq make you anybetter

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 05:57:10 PM »
i meant there is no way in hell you can call somone a dickrider and your talking shit about shaq for making classless jabs at lakers how does making classles jabs at shaq make you anybetter

How am I making classless jabs? I don't like the Shaq for what he has said and done to my team, along with the person he is. He acts like an immature asshole...It would sicken me if Shaq lovers were down with what I stood for, as it sickens me when "Laker fans" are down with what Shaq stands for...Get it?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 07:40:48 PM »
lmao,Laker dickriders never dissapoint...comedy

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 07:44:26 PM »

LOL @ this fag..everyone knows Queens Fans are the real comedy....now go suck a dick and watch this, faggot..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctDmhcx7e-M&search=kings%20vs%20lakers%20game%207   :-*

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2006, 07:48:16 PM »

LOL @ this fag..everyone knows Queens Fans are the real comedy....now go suck a dick and watch this, faggot..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctDmhcx7e-M&search=kings%20vs%20lakers%20game%207   :-*
hey bitchmade...have you checked a calendar lately?

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2006, 10:33:21 PM »
Phil called into the Dan Patrick show today to comment on the quote. He said he was not mad at all. He even agreed that Riles seemed to motivate him more than Phil was able to on the defensive end. He supported what shaq said, saying it was the right thing to say at the moment. I've never been a big Phil fan, but it was a class interview he had with DP today. I figured he'd be pissed, and he may be, but he seemed pretty calm about the whole thing. Kind of a bitch move on shaqs part I guess, but oh well.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2006, 10:38:42 PM »
Phil called into the Dan Patrick show today to comment on the quote. He said he was not mad at all. He even agreed that Riles seemed to motivate him more than Phil was able to on the defensive end. He supported what shaq said, saying it was the right thing to say at the moment. I've never been a big Phil fan, but it was a class interview he had with DP today. I figured he'd be pissed, and he may be, but he seemed pretty calm about the whole thing. Kind of a bitch move on shaqs part I guess, but oh well.

Phil knows Shaq very well... he knows the type of person he is and probably already expected a comment like that to be made from him...Phil's reaction was exactly what I expected it to be...PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2006, 12:52:44 PM »
Oh well, Phil already have 9 rings, he's the coach of the most prestigious team in the world, he's considered by many the best coach ever. Add to it the fact he's getting 10 millions, he's the "boyfriend" of Buss' daughter and his team had a positive season, going 1 game away from the 2nd round. I think he can live with the fact Shaq is now dickriding Pat. Just like i think Kobe can live with the fact Shaq is now loving Wade. This said, I like Pat. He's the coach i've loved the most, he and Magic are my two heroes. I've found some of the things he has said after the win pretty disrespecting too, but i think it was just the adrenalina of the moment, i don't consider him as childish and dumb as Shaq. And yes, Wade is a wonderful player, who took the team over his shoulder, so he deserves my props.