Author Topic: LATINOS MAKING NOISE, SO WHO'S NEXT??  (Read 774 times)

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
Re: LATINOS MAKING NOISE, SO WHO'S NEXT??
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2006, 02:50:28 PM »
he basically turned black on us.  Its like a black person trying to be an s.a. u know damn well they aint having that.  plus i heared he was doing a lot of business up north if u know what i mean.

Im still bumbing my Music
                                         www.myspace.com/hectic 

The_realest45

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2006, 03:00:57 PM »
he basically turned black on us.  Its like a black person trying to be an s.a. u know damn well they aint having that.  plus i heared he was doing a lot of business up north if u know what i mean.

www.myspace.com/hectic 
how did he turn black because he had cornroll yall mexican take this race shit to far Ese's that shave there head are not called wanna be kkk but forst is gettin hated on for wearin cornrolls give me a fuckin break you judge someone by the hair style this just proves the racism in most chicano rap fans after all frost did for chicano rap because he had cornrolls that mean he's not a proud mexican ....wow some of u guys are dumb

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2006, 03:51:32 PM »

www.myspace.com/hectic 
how did he turn black because he had cornroll yall mexican take this race shit to far Ese's that shave there head are not called wanna be kkk but forst is gettin hated on for wearin cornrolls give me a fuckin break you judge someone by the hair style this just proves the racism in most chicano rap fans after all frost did for chicano rap because he had cornrolls that mean he's not a proud mexican ....wow some of u guys are dumb

NOT ONLY THAT HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SNOOP WOULD TO DRESS LIKE A MEXICAN ALL OF A SUDDEN JUST CAUSE IT WAS THE STYLE ........................

The_realest45

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2006, 04:09:18 PM »

www.myspace.com/hectic 

NOT ONLY THAT HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SNOOP WOULD TO DRESS LIKE A MEXICAN ALL OF A SUDDEN JUST CAUSE IT WAS THE STYLE ........................
what are u talkin about he only changed his hair style big fuckin deal its not like he's walkin around with his pants under his ass sayin nigga he just had conrnrolls in his hair how is that dressin black come on i know your smarter than that and can someone explain to me how mexican should dress ??? because this shit is funny to me

lemme guess

dickie pants 3 times your size
nike cortez
shaved head
locs

this is how every mexican rapper should dress right ??

i even heard mexican people diss omar cruz and say he sounds black i think you guys care way to much about this black brown thing
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 04:11:29 PM by The_realest45 »

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2006, 04:10:09 PM »

www.myspace.com/hectic 

homie u need to check urself, it was more then that. he also started saying ni**a just like that, & the part that was funny about it all is that he broke threw with a song repping his race hardcore but instead of sticking to himself he got washed up, simple & plain..  we got nothen but luv for blacks but when u start putting up fronts like that u get mashed on.

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2006, 04:17:35 PM »
Anyways enough about Frosty, who next?  Who gonna come out the barrios and come hard with it lyrically, creatively, all around....

The_realest45

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2006, 04:18:13 PM »
you speakin for youself when u say mexicans got nothin but luv for blacks maybe you shuold go check out a few chicano rap sites
maybe some places outside of cali they do but even the president of mexico took shots at blacks that says alot when a president off a country takes a shot at another race

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2006, 04:39:19 PM »
Obviusly i speak for myself and others around me but as for as racism come-on now u know how it goes everyrace has its idiots.  I think u butt-hurt with this whole topic cause ur holding a grudge or somethen but i dont know... 

The_realest45

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2006, 04:47:24 PM »
i still dunno what the fuck u talkin why would i be mad  ;D what you saying and nothin is the same thing i aint gonna waste my time responding after every post you make so im done..........enjoy the forum im out
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 04:49:47 PM by The_realest45 »

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2006, 04:52:41 PM »
Yeah homie get the fuck on.  take that dick out ur ass, sit the fuck back, & smoke ur ass a fat sack....

IM STILL BUMPING MY MUSIC
                                                www.myspace.com/hectic 

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2006, 06:11:57 PM »
dickie pants 3 times your size
nike cortez
shaved head
locs
Thats not a mexican, thats a gangster.  Real mexicans dont dress like that.  Thats more of a gangster chicano thing.  If you go to mexico people dont have shaved heads unless your a gangster and there not wearing cortezes either.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2006, 07:34:48 PM »
WELL THEN FROST SHOULDNT HAVE COME ON THE SCENE AS A CHOLO ...................BUT O WELL HE IS NOT RESPECTED BY NO ONE ...........

ability

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2006, 08:39:56 PM »
I am a bit late to respond, but I remember frost as tms or something like that from way back in the day.  A lot of people have been down for a minute and now getting their shine, think back at lil rob in 1993.  He had mexican gangster and life in the 619 out and you now are hearing him.  It doesnt matter who is next because the machine will find them and put them out.  As long as they have skills and do their thing I am all for it.  Out in Compton there is a rapper called Eternal that is putting himself and his crew out.  Check out their site at www.mil2mirecords.com. Peep game for yourself.l

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2006, 10:09:27 PM »
Lil Rob isnt a "cholo" fool is a clown.. who the fuck IN SD fukin wear a rag around their eyes no one.. if so just a clown... thats some colors shit ... colors being the movie .. old shit..

the word cholo is out of date..

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2006, 10:14:56 PM »
Lil rob ain't even got a hood idiot, LPR cats shot him cuzz of a couple of things he did, so he went from a wannabe Sureno to a brown prider and sucking norteno dick but the nortenos still mash on him when he comes up to the north no matter what, I've even seen an incident with my own eyes. He's a joke, ain't no hood love lmao.

And I didn't know Omar Cruz signed to Interscope, that's impressive.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!