Author Topic: Cam & Dame vs. Bill  (Read 84 times)

BigBDrugStores

Cam & Dame vs. Bill
« on: June 24, 2006, 02:43:18 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xd92_mz01CQ&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xd92_mz01CQ&amp;autoplay=0</a>

they sonned that mother fucker on his own show

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Cam & Dame vs. Bill
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 02:58:36 PM »
yea ive seen this b4, Cam speaks the truth

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Re: Cam & Dame vs. Bill
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 04:27:23 PM »
Camron might be right about a few aspects but he is a dumbass... Like that Thomas-El dude said... they have the oppurtunity to come across as intelligent men who make music which is not just about niggas and bitches and fuck and pussy and whatnot and they totally screw it. 

Out of those 4 people speaking he definatly came across as the most ignorant. .. and honestly I can´t hear that "street reporter" shit anymore...

"Oh this shit happens in my neighbourhood... I just tell you what happens around me, not my fault that they sell drugs, kill, rape and steal"....  This is retarded..

Plus he calls it a problem that he has so much influence on little children and that schools or parents need to look after the kids. Definatly true, to an extent. Of course children should be raised by their parents but when I, as an artist who cares about his message and fans, know that there are children/teenagers who are influenced by me then I think 3 times about what I´m saying. He just doesn´t want to handle the responsability plus it´s not cool to talk about positive things...

I mean if you walk past a burning house would you try to help or just walk by and think "hm firefighters weren´t here in time... putting out the fire and rescueing people is their job, not mine..."

As long as you´re not part of the solution, you´re part of the problem.. or so they say...

oh.. and fuck Dipset.