Author Topic: This Thread will get 1,000 posts!!!!  (Read 4255 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: This Thread will get 1,000 posts!!!!
« Reply #210 on: July 11, 2006, 04:48:04 PM »

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #211 on: July 11, 2006, 07:38:10 PM »
Damn, 2 people were arrested last night over here for the rape of an 11 year old girl, the girl went to a party she knew this dude over there he fucked her and then 9 of his homies raped her, she told popo she had sex with the first dude consentually but the other 9 raped her. and under california law sexual conduct with a person 4 or under is a felony child molesation. all the dudes went to Fresno City College or Reedley College.

holy shit.
Yea they all played on the schools football team. Heres the story. http://www.cbs47.tv/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5B434AB4-8A3F-4536-8D05-517336044E8B  And they found a device at Ewing Elementary School over here about the size of a football with wires coming out of so they think its a bomb so they evacuated the whole school bomb squad still trying to figure out what it is. classes resumed today.

Fresno.....it reminds me of the start to that mac dre song "Lifes a Bitch"

rik

« Reply #212 on: July 11, 2006, 07:41:13 PM »
I wrote this song a long time a real long time ago (FEEL ME)
I wrote this song a long time ago it was the dopest song I ever wrote in 94

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #213 on: July 11, 2006, 07:47:19 PM »
better than any pac song ever

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #214 on: July 11, 2006, 08:02:20 PM »
Damn, 2 people were arrested last night over here for the rape of an 11 year old girl, the girl went to a party she knew this dude over there he fucked her and then 9 of his homies raped her, she told popo she had sex with the first dude consentually but the other 9 raped her. and under california law sexual conduct with a person 4 or under is a felony child molesation. all the dudes went to Fresno City College or Reedley College.

holy shit.
Yea they all played on the schools football team. Heres the story. http://www.cbs47.tv/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5B434AB4-8A3F-4536-8D05-517336044E8B  And they found a device at Ewing Elementary School over here about the size of a football with wires coming out of so they think its a bomb so they evacuated the whole school bomb squad still trying to figure out what it is. classes resumed today.

lol yea, it starts off witht them mentioning us. One of my homie homies had a homie who was locked up around the same time as mac dre, he sed that when dre was using the phone he was taking too long and there was a crackhead behind him and he told him to get off and he sed no, so the crackhead knocked his ass out.

rik

« Reply #215 on: July 11, 2006, 08:02:40 PM »
Only 785 more post to go.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #216 on: July 11, 2006, 08:44:58 PM »

holy shit.

lol yea, it starts off witht them mentioning us. One of my homie homies had a homie who was locked up around the same time as mac dre, he sed that when dre was using the phone he was taking too long and there was a crackhead behind him and he told him to get off and he sed no, so the crackhead knocked his ass out.

I smell bullsht, that crackhead was thinking he did that, but he was dreaming cuz he was a CRACKHEAD!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #217 on: July 11, 2006, 08:49:44 PM »
better than any pac song ever

man i am really tired of mofos comparing EVERYONE to pac, is it so hard for you to let the dead man, rest in peace??

jeez aren't you like 26? get over it.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #218 on: July 11, 2006, 08:59:39 PM »

holy shit.

I smell bullsht, that crackhead was thinking he did that, but he was dreaming cuz he was a CRACKHEAD!
MY HOMIES HOMIE SAW IT.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: July 11, 2006, 09:03:05 PM »
my dog totally loves eating carrots for some reason

J Bananas

« Reply #220 on: July 11, 2006, 09:06:57 PM »

holy shit.

i saw that news clip on tv when it came out

rik

« Reply #221 on: July 11, 2006, 09:50:03 PM »
I can't believe Nomar didn't play in the game it should have been him hitting instead of Carlos Lee. :grumpy:

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #222 on: July 11, 2006, 09:51:54 PM »

holy shit.

MY HOMIES HOMIE SAW IT.

ok some crack head knocked out mac dre.....

what happened to the crack head then? nuthin?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #223 on: July 11, 2006, 09:54:45 PM »

holy shit.

MY HOMIES HOMIE SAW IT.

How the hell would I know?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #224 on: July 11, 2006, 10:11:33 PM »

holy shit.

MY HOMIES HOMIE SAW IT.

How the hell would I know?

well you never bothered to ask?