Author Topic: old article , good read....................SAM SNEED  (Read 105 times)

dameons

old article , good read....................SAM SNEED
« on: June 27, 2006, 11:24:04 PM »
Anyone know of anyone else who got they ass whooped at the Death Row offices?

Sam Sneed denies rumor of Tupac causing his brain tumor
Posted by on Monday, September 15 2003
Two months ago in an interview, Daz blamed Tupac for causing former Death Row Records rapper/producer Sam Sneed's brain tumor as a result of beating him up. BallerStatus.net recently confronted Sam Sneed about the rumor when they interviewed him. Below is an excerpt:

BallerStatus.net: I've read some interviews with Daz. In the interviews, he has said that Suge and Tupac had beaten you up and that was the cause for your injury. Is there any truth to this?

Sam Sneed: [laughs] Naw [laughs]. Naw, I wouldn't say that. They could have speculated that, but that wasn't what happened. What had happened... it didn't even go that deep where that would have been the result of what happened - that had nothing to do with it, but he could have assumed that was the reason.

Yeah, he said that he wasn't putting you down at all, but that was the truth. I wanted to ask you about it to get the word straight from the horse's mouth.

Yeah, he could have assumed that, you know what I'm saying? It didn't happen like that. I mean, it was wrong what they did - no doubt about that - and Suge didn't do it. He shouldn't have allowed it to happen.

So, what exactly did happen with you guys?

Well, basically, what it was... was Dre was leaving the label. He wanted me to come with him, you know, and start his new thing and I had producers and artists that were down with me. He wanted to start Aftermath with the clique that I had. I was like, "Cool, is Suge with it?" If Suge was with it, it was all good, you know what I'm saying? I didn't think it was a big situation with them, you know?

They called me up to a meeting and had all the Death Row artists there. Everybody from Death Row was there and they mentioned that Dre was no longer with them, you know? I really didn't know what was going on, so I pretty much got caught in the middle of that situation. I didn't feel that it was comfortable for me to be there anymore, so I left the whole scene. Basically like that.

So, there was no fighting between you guys there?

I mean, it was so quick, you know what I'm saying, and I was there by myself, you know what I'm saying? It was just crazy. I felt that it was unfair, you know what I'm saying, and that's why I left. There's no re-affiliation after that, you know what I'm saying?

This Months News
  "Loyal to the Game" Falls on Charts

"Loyal to the Game" debut's at #1 on the Billboard 200

Danny Boy Mixtape coming soon

Loyal To The Game now Released in the UK

Nutt-So's Christmas gift

Kadafi Mixtape in LA Store

Stevie Wonder mentions Tupac

Is Eminem respecting Tupac's memory?

Afeni in Risen Magazine

Hornsby Mentions Tupac

Archives