Poll

Who's Going to the Semis?

England
13 (52%)
Portugal
12 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal  (Read 2762 times)

Ct

• 'G'
Re: Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2006, 01:58:12 PM »
ye ye keep cryin you bitches. damn the streets are crazy round here

mauzip

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2006, 02:01:14 PM »
I still dont think that was a red card that was definately a yellow

That was the clearest red card of the whole tournament.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2006, 02:24:14 PM »
if the streets are going crazy what the fuck r u doing sitting on dubcc

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2006, 02:52:39 PM »
Im gutted we r out, im sure the media/people will look for someone to blame e.g. Rooney, Sven or Ronaldo but the truth is we are not good enough.

If it wasnt for the media u'd find that alot more ppl throught the rest of the uk would support england!

Ct

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2006, 02:53:30 PM »
i have been in the streets all the time stupid. but now i am at home because i am tired as fuck

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2006, 03:38:27 PM »
england are out and one man should shoulder ALL the blame - Eriksson

england starting XI >>>>> portugal starting XI

tactically SHITE
NO MORE WAR

'EclipZe

« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2006, 04:05:42 PM »
wtf, i hope portugal looses, they r sum fckin bitchez fo sho

the so called bitches kicked england and holland in the fuckin ass.fuck all you haters,sayin' that portugal don't have fairplay and now we won and rooney was sent off.fuck all you bitches.portugal on the way to the final

still, ur players are fucking retards. i hate em. and i hope they will get slaughterd by brazil/france, but whatev this whole WC sucks lol.

yeah it sucks for you bitch cuz netherlands is out.our players are retards but they still got the victory over your gay country and england so keep hatin while I'm celebratin bitch.I'm out now mothafucka the party is outside keep cryin at home

fuck the dutch team lol... im polish bitch germany got 3 polish players screw u beeyatch  ;D

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2006, 04:08:46 PM »

the so called bitches kicked england and holland in the fuckin ass.fuck all you haters,sayin' that portugal don't have fairplay and now we won and rooney was sent off.fuck all you bitches.portugal on the way to the final

still, ur players are fucking retards. i hate em. and i hope they will get slaughterd by brazil/france, but whatev this whole WC sucks lol.

yeah it sucks for you bitch cuz netherlands is out.our players are retards but they still got the victory over your gay country and england so keep hatin while I'm celebratin bitch.I'm out now mothafucka the party is outside keep cryin at home

fuck the dutch team lol... im polish bitch germany got 3 polish players screw u beeyatch  ;D

stop the hatin then beeyatch ;D
oh and fuck poland

'EclipZe

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2006, 04:13:44 PM »

oh and fuck poland

U just lucky, watch the EC, when Leo Beenhakker will coach poland and Dudek will return BEEYATCH :P

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2006, 04:31:06 PM »

oh and fuck poland

U just lucky, watch the EC, when Leo Beenhakker will coach poland and Dudek will return BEEYATCH :P

oh I'm so scared of poland they have so many great players :-X.remember last WC when portugal was playin so damn bad and we won 4-0 to poland, that shows how why I'm scared

Don Seer

« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2006, 04:35:22 PM »

tactically SHITE

i hope the tactics were largely sven.. coz if his right hand man is just a replay of sven.. we can do without..

Jome

« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2006, 09:02:13 PM »
we would have been royally fucked for the next game anyways.. no rooney, likely to have been no beckham... we already lost owen.

Beckham would just be a advantage to lose, but you forgot the best of them all, Terry.

Depends if it was incidental or a calculated action from Rooney, hard to tell from the replays.

Kinda funny how Lennon created more the first 5 minutes he was on, than Beckham did the whole game.
Rooney as lone striker obviously doesn't work, he needs service. Not like Svennis had alternatives though, with Crouch & Walcott on the bench.  :poke:

At the end of the day, RICARDO's extreme penalty saving skills became England's nightmare, 3 saves and he had his hand on Hargreaves' penalty as well.  :o

Bomb-A®

« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2006, 09:21:38 PM »
I still dont think that was a red card that was definately a yellow

^^ i disagree....that wasnt even a card, let alona a red

tactically SHITE

i hope the tactics were largely sven.. coz if his right hand man is just a replay of sven.. we can do without..

^^ i disagree...england still started with their best 11 on the pitch...what they did once the game started is on them (and they didnt do shit)...blaming ericsson is the easy way out...and im sure the british media will take that route.

and once penalties began it was all level...no1 had any advantage (except the england supporets right behind the goal)...who are you gonna blame for the lousy gerrard, lampard, and carragher penalties?? ericsson? if they felt that decisions went against them they should have had the balls to get back in penalties, and they didnt

and muthafuck that fifa commentator....he was on englands balls for 2 fucking hours!!!

peace

Jome

« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2006, 10:11:36 PM »
ronaldo is one crazy talented player mang, penalties is kinda a harsh way for a team to go out, but its the same for both teams, england fucked up

^^ Must be a United fan.
C.Ronaldo proved himself as a bitch in this game, first by rolling over 10-15 times after a tackle, like he usually does, but the icing on the cake was when he begged the ref on his knees to send off his teammate Rooney, straight snitching, no wonder Rooney got pissed at Ronaldo.

Carvalho's reaction prompted Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo to sprint some 40 metres to the referee, apparently to demand a card against Rooney who pushed him and was sent off.

Not to mention that Ronaldo walked away smiling, laughing and applauding when Rooney was sent off, and made thumbs up gestures to the bench.  :D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 10:20:26 PM by Jome »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2006, 10:19:02 PM »
How about that one where C. Ronaldo screamed like hell before he even got taclked, wow.   ::)