Poll

Who's Going to the Semis?

England
13 (52%)
Portugal
12 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal  (Read 2759 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Quarter Finals: England vs Portugal
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2006, 11:02:45 PM »
Damn, Ronaldo is such a bitch for asking for a red card towards Rooney, one of his teammates, this bitch gonna have real hard times in Premier League next season

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2006, 11:08:04 PM »
Damn, Ronaldo is such a bitch for asking for a red card towards Rooney, one of his teammates, this bitch gonna have real hard times in Premier League next season

He gets it week after week anyway......

And it was Rooneys own fault anyway, hes like a spoiled fuckin child sometimes.

The Maestro

wcsoldier

« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2006, 11:18:59 PM »

^^^ I agree but I meant it wasn't necessary for Ronaldo to ask for the referee, Rooney was going to have a red card anyway... still a bitch move from Ronaldo

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2006, 03:58:19 AM »

^^^ I agree but I meant it wasn't necessary for Ronaldo to ask for the referee, Rooney was going to have a red card anyway... still a bitch move from Ronaldo

Ronaldo is saying today that he was telling the ref that rooney had foulded cavallho not asking for him to be sent off.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2006, 04:02:43 AM »

Ronaldo is saying today that he was telling the ref that rooney had foulded cavallho not asking for him to be sent off.

Bullshit. So the Ronaldo thought the ref didnt notice that foul? He was standing 1 cm away from it lol. Ronaldo is a bitch. Period.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2006, 05:04:24 AM »
Ronaldo is not the type of player that fits into the premier league. He should play in some sunny country.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2006, 06:03:21 AM »
people ask for cards all the time...everytime there's a tackle, some1 is asking the ref for a card....so whys everyone pouncing on ronaldo...the card was prolly for kicking carvalho in the balls anyways

peace

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2006, 08:12:09 AM »
people ask for cards all the time...everytime there's a tackle, some1 is asking the ref for a card....so whys everyone pouncing on ronaldo..

i guess you're missing the point...ROoney and Ronaldo play for Man U

oh and Lennon...that guy played great

funny how the only England Penelty scorer was Canadian lol
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 08:15:51 AM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2006, 08:17:01 AM »
ronaldo is one crazy talented player mang, penalties is kinda a harsh way for a team to go out, but its the same for both teams, england fucked up

^^ Must be a United fan.
C.Ronaldo proved himself as a bitch in this game, first by rolling over 10-15 times after a tackle, like he usually does, but the icing on the cake was when he begged the ref on his knees to send off his teammate Rooney, straight snitching, no wonder Rooney got pissed at Ronaldo.

Carvalho's reaction prompted Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo to sprint some 40 metres to the referee, apparently to demand a card against Rooney who pushed him and was sent off.

Not to mention that Ronaldo walked away smiling, laughing and applauding when Rooney was sent off, and made thumbs up gestures to the bench.  :D

the fuck u talking about, ronaldo rolling about 15 times?? lol....whos he playing for portugal or united? he should stick up for his team mate of his country than some cat who is playing for the opponent......he didnt ask him to get sent off, or beg he was pointing a clear foul, noone to blame but rooney, stop with the bullshit, no snitchin their, his sticking up for his country team member, worlc cup comes once every 4 years......ronaldo was sick in the game, he was running the english for joke........and lol@not wanting beckham to play......yeah the dude played wack and lennon was much better but truth is, he was easily one of englands better players in the world cup, if anyone should have been dropped, it should have been lampard

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2006, 10:13:20 AM »
^^ couldnt agree more

gerrard should have got all the importance and the central attacking position that lampard did...instead they kept moving him out to the flank where he has very little chance of scoring...gerrard was england's best player in the wc

peace

Jome

« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2006, 04:05:50 PM »
the fuck u talking about, ronaldo rolling about 15 times?? lol....whos he playing for portugal or united? he should stick up for his team mate of his country than some cat who is playing for the opponent......he didnt ask him to get sent off, or beg he was pointing a clear foul, noone to blame but rooney, stop with the bullshit, no snitchin their, his sticking up for his country team member, worlc cup comes once every 4 years......ronaldo was sick in the game, he was running the english for joke........and lol@not wanting beckham to play......yeah the dude played wack and lennon was much better but truth is, he was easily one of englands better players in the world cup, if anyone should have been dropped, it should have been lampard

Lampard was wack in WC, and Gerrard wasn't all that, and everybody knows C.Ronaldo is a diving little bitch, unless you close your eyes every time he's tackled.  ::)
He acted like a damn hoe to get Rooney sent off, and that's that. And I don't even like Rooney.

LMAO @ Beckham being among the best english players in WC, he didn't do shit except that freekick and maybe 1 or 2 good crosses in the first games.  :grumpy:

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2006, 08:03:10 PM »
^^ if it wasnt for beckham, england wouldnt have beaten paraguay or ecuador

peace

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2006, 11:48:26 PM »
Lyrical G speaks the truth......

And are we all lip readers?...HOw the fuck do we know what ronaldo was saying, and running 40 yards wass bullshit 2.

If were going 2 hate divers lets hate........"Eboue, Drogba, Ballack, Lampard, Robben, Rodriguez, Henry, most of the Italy team, Most of the Brazil team, Most of the Spain team, Like EVERY african country, Nedved, Baros, Lehmann be diving like a bitch sometimes making shit out of nuthin, Messi (may be a fantastic player but still goes down like he been shot 9 times out of 10)....The list goes on. Shockingly its all part and parcel of the game nowadays and until automatic red cards for diving or video replays are implemented, its going to stay that way.....

The Maestro

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2006, 07:38:32 AM »

Lampard was wack in WC, and Gerrard wasn't all that, and everybody knows C.Ronaldo is a diving little bitch, unless you close your eyes every time he's tackled.  ::)
He acted like a damn hoe to get Rooney sent off, and that's that. And I don't even like Rooney.

LMAO @ Beckham being among the best english players in WC, he didn't do shit except that freekick and maybe 1 or 2 good crosses in the first games.  :grumpy:

dude you shouldnt speak on the game if you really didnt think beckham was easily one of englands better players in the wc........without his crosses england wouldnt have done shit, the would not have beaten half the teams they played, the would not have beaten ecquador if it was not for him, he had a good tournament compared to many of the english players, they played garbage football, just long balls and predictable passing and shit........gerrard was not amazing but he was twice the player lampard was and even though joe cole was decent at time, he only has one move, a couple of step over and his cuts in, same old bullshit.......

it should have been beckham and gerrard in the middle for england with gerrard in the more attacking role with that young kid lennon on the right....lampard was pure wackness.....

as for ronaldo.......you think he was diving against the holland.....??? that dude should have got sent off, most of the time, people dont try and defent against him, they just try and kick him out the game, yes at times he goes down easy but a foul is a foul.......

ronaldo is a great asset to portugal

Jome

« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2006, 08:39:21 AM »
dude you shouldnt speak on the game if you really didnt think beckham was easily one of englands better players in the wc........without his crosses england wouldnt have done shit, the would not have beaten half the teams they played, the would not have beaten ecquador if it was not for him, he had a good tournament compared to many of the english players, they played garbage football, just long balls and predictable passing and shit...

So why did England look 5 times more dangerous both times Lennon came on ?? Huh ??
All the TV experts I heard said Beckham shouldn't even start for England when he got much better players on the bench, Carrick was MoM when he played, Hargreaves was great against Portugal, he never used Jenas, but Downing was just as poor as Beckham.
Beckham starts because he's Sven's wonder boy, and worth a couple hundred mill in PR, that's the only reason, there's no Footballing reasons behind it.

Wayne Rooney: "I will never play on the same team as C.Ronaldo again"

Says it all really, you don't have to be a MENSA member to understand what C.Ronaldo said to the ref, LOL @ the United fan up there trying to defend C.Ronaldo.  :D
Rooney stood 0.5 feet away from C.R., he heard it, he wouldn't reacted like he did if Ronaldo told the ref to go easy on Rooney.

Alan Shearer, Ian Wright, and many other players/experts have spoken against C.Ronaldo, and Dutch Tottenham manager Martin Jol called C.Ronaldo "A shame to Football".