Author Topic: Ya Boy Serves Up "100 Bars Of Crack" (Official Version Download)  (Read 84 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Ya Boy Serves Up "100 Bars Of Crack" (Official Version Download)
June 27, 2006 by nando

Game raised the bar on everyone with his hundred bar marathons that appeared on his official mixtapes, from 100 to 300. Who better to keep that tradition going then Black Wall's next in line, young Ya Boy. All you fiends will be happy to know that Ya Boy's got that crack for ya -- 100 bars of it! A track with silly spits, and limitless quotables, not a second is wasted in "100 Bars of Crack."

The cut is spit over the "Nothin But a G Thang" beat, taking an old school classic and mixing it up with a new school style. I won't even take the time to quote some of the hottest lines on this one, so everyone can listen for yourselves.

The unmixed, rough version of 100 Bars was world premired by DJ Skee on this past Saturday's West Side Hype Radio show due to the volume of calls and emails requesting it. Of course we have the pleasure of bring you the official and final mixed version of the track courtesy of Skee and YB. It's already been receiving crazy attention all over just off the live broadcast and podcast.

As Ya Boy puts it, "record labels get the bidding war started!" In related news, a "Source" told me that Ya Boy is set to be the undeniable "Unsigned Hype" of 2006. You'll see what I mean, for now I'll leave the talkin' to Ya Boy.

Enjoy and download the exclusive track below:

Ya Boy - 100 Bars of Crack

Big shouts to Ya Boy and DJ Skee holdin us down as usual, check 'em both out at yaboymusic.com and djskee.com. With all this free music we're bringing yall, make sure to support Ya Boy's mixtape dropping this summer.

fireee

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM