Poll

Who would you take?

Andre Kirilenko
12 (48%)
Lamar Odom
13 (52%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Andre Kirilenko vs. Lamar Odom  (Read 2535 times)

GangstaBoogy

Andre Kirilenko vs. Lamar Odom
« on: June 27, 2006, 02:18:54 PM »
Andre Kirilenko
PPG    15.3
RPG     8.00
APG     4.3
BPG   3.19
SPG   1.48

Lamar Odom
PPG    14.8
RPG   9.20
APG   5.5
BPG      .80
SPG      .94
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Andre Kirilenko vs. Lamar Odom
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 02:35:20 PM »
Damn it's hard, but i wouldn't trade Odom for Kirilenko. I'm happy with him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 02:52:02 PM »
Lamar Odom...Stats are flawed, Anderi Kirilenko plays a lead role on his team, while Lamar was very diverse with his, initiating the offense AND taking lead when it called for it...AK47's inconsistancies play a huge factor in the decision as well.

Kirilenko's last 6 games:
Apr 16 at Mavericks  2-4 FG, 3 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks, 5 turnovers, 9 Points
Apr 14 at Hornets    8-12 FG, 9 Rebounds, 6 Assists, 1 steal, 7 blocks, 3 turnovers, 25 Points
Apr 12 vs. Nuggets  5-13 FG, 5 Rebounds, 7 Assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 4 turnovers, 14 Points
Apr 10 vs. Rockets   1-3 FG, 5 Rebounds, 6 Assists, 0 steals, 2 blocks, 6 turnovers, 3 Points
Apr 08 vs. Blazers     7-12 FG, 9 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 1 steal, 7 blocks, 3 turnovers, 24 Points
Apr 07 at T-wolves   1-6 FG, 7 Rebounds, 7 Assists, 1 steal, 3 blocks, 1 turnover, 6 Points

Sorry...Lamar Odom > AK47
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 02:56:15 PM by Now_I_Know »

lbc213

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 02:53:30 PM »
Difficult for me, can't decide..really  :-X

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 02:56:18 PM »
Forget about NIK hes just a biased dumbass, EVERY SINGLE GM would take Ak47 over Odom, their offensive skills are the same, ak47 is twice the defender odom is and they rebound the same.  I'l say it again there are 40-45 players better than Odom, Ak47> Odom all day every day

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 02:59:36 PM »
Forget about NIK hes just a biased dumbass, EVERY SINGLE GM would take Ak47 over Odom, their offensive skills are the same, ak47 is twice the defender odom is and they rebound the same.  I'l say it again there are 40-45 players better than Odom, Ak47> Odom all day every day

Are you a fuckin' fly? No one takes you seriously because you MAKE UP shit. I know for a FACT Isiah Thomas would take Lamar Odom over AK47, and Pat Riley, as well as any team with Larry Brown as the coach...You are a joke. :-*

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 03:02:12 PM »

Is this a message board? If so, shut the fuck up and let other people have an opinion. Till now NIK and I are pro Odom, and the homie Dieter said it's too difficult. And you have the courage to say EVERY SINGLE GM would take Ak47 over Odom? Let's hope for a single POSTER in this forum first.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 03:11:20 PM »

Is this a message board? If so, shut the fuck up and let other people have an opinion. Till now NIK and I are pro Odom, and the homie Dieter said it's too difficult. And you have the courage to say EVERY SINGLE GM would take Ak47 over Odom? Let's hope for a single POSTER in this forum first.

Dude you guys are LAKER FANS!! I'm pretty sure that has something to do with you rating Odom so high.  Im not arguing with NIK anymore cause anyone that thinks Odom is better than Marion and Artest doesnt deserve my time of the day.  Anyways Im sorry I dont see how any NON BIASED fan could take Odom over AK47 its really not even that close.  I meen scoring the  same, rebounds the same, defense Ak47 twice as good as Odom.  LMAO at you guys talking bout AK'S inconsistency when Odom is much more inconsistent than he is.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 03:15:19 PM »
anyone that thinks Odom is better than Marion and Artest doesnt deserve my time of the day. 

whoa...i gotta admit marion is odom's bitch. i lost all respect for marion in the lakers series. he couldn't stop odom from scoring, but odom shut him down in like the first 5 games.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 03:17:17 PM »
Forget about NIK hes just a biased dumbass, EVERY SINGLE GM would take Ak47 over Odom, their offensive skills are the same, ak47 is twice the defender odom is and they rebound the same.  I'l say it again there are 40-45 players better than Odom, Ak47> Odom all day every day

^^Seriously. Even Tex Winter, the architect of the triangle, claimed Odom was the top small forward in the league (considering LeBron and Pierce are natural shooting guard's).

http://messageboard.tuckermax.com/archive/index.php/t-252.html

NIK is the only person alive who thinks Odom is better than AK47.

VVV Othere people alive VVV

The thing I look for in a three is the ability to flow from the inside game to the outside game. So obviously, my 3 has to be able to do it on both ends. So I look for ballhandling, inside/outside scoring and inside/outside defense. I feel like Odom and Kirilenko are 3/4s(and if they're 3's then so is KG) and Artest and Finley are 2/3's, but I guess we'll place them as 3's. I feel Odom's skills are overwhelmingly better than any of the others on the list as far as inside scoring, he can step out and score, he's the best passer on the list, and he is versatile enough to guard the 3, 4, and occasionally the 2 spot. I debated between Artest and Kirilenko at #2, but I have to put switch AK47 there because of his size. I have AK47 at #2 because of versatility, as he can post up smaller guards and take bigger players off the dribble. I also feel he is among the top 5 defenders in the league, and can completely lock down anyone between the 2 and 4 spots. He rebounds, he shoots fairly well, and he's a very good slasher. He is among the league leaders in blocks and steals, and he can really get out and run the floor and he has the athleticism to finish on the break. I have Artest at #3 because of his ability to defend the 1, 2, 3, and 4, his ability to post up smaller guards, and his rebounding ability. Also, his toughness and desire are without equal.

My list would look like this:

1. Odom
2. Kirilenko
3. Artest
4. Marion
5. Rashard Lewis

The 3 in order

1. Odom
2. Artest
3. AK47

You lose, idiot. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 03:20:06 PM »
anyone that thinks Odom is better than Marion and Artest doesnt deserve my time of the day. 

whoa...i gotta admit marion is odom's bitch. i lost all respect for marion in the lakers series. he couldn't stop odom from scoring, but odom shut him down in like the first 5 games.

Dude, this guy is an idiot...He makes more outrageous claims than you do...LOL. Lots of respected analysts ranked Odom ahead of Marion after seeing them head-to-head in the Lakers-Suns series. Let him speak out his ass, I'll just shut him down for all of us... ;)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2006, 03:20:07 PM »

Dude you guys are LAKER FANS!! I'm pretty sure that has something to do with you rating Odom so high.  Im not arguing with NIK anymore cause anyone that thinks Odom is better than Marion and Artest doesnt deserve my time of the day.  Anyways Im sorry I dont see how any NON BIASED fan could take Odom over AK47 its really not even that close.  I meen scoring the  same, rebounds the same, defense Ak47 twice as good as Odom.  LMAO at you guys talking bout AK'S inconsistency when Odom is much more inconsistent than he is.

Man simply accept the fact we have a different opinion. Is it so hard to do? You're a fan too, but i don't diss you for the simple fact you're a fan. Me and NIK simply like this dude cause he's potentially a wonderful player. Riley, Jackson and Brown, the 3 best coaches in the NBA loves him too, for the same reason. And none of us is saying Ak47 sucks. We simply wouldn't trade Odom for Ak47 str8 up. Read other people's comment if you want it from a non-Laker prospective. But i confirm i wouldn't trade Odom for Ak47.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2006, 03:24:19 PM »
Forget about NIK hes just a biased dumbass, EVERY SINGLE GM would take Ak47 over Odom, their offensive skills are the same, ak47 is twice the defender odom is and they rebound the same.  I'l say it again there are 40-45 players better than Odom, Ak47> Odom all day every day

^^Seriously. Even Tex Winter, the architect of the triangle, claimed Odom was the top small forward in the league (considering LeBron and Pierce are natural shooting guard's).

The thing I look for in a three is the ability to flow from the inside game to the outside game. So obviously, my 3 has to be able to do it on both ends. So I look for ballhandling, inside/outside scoring and inside/outside defense. I feel like Odom and Kirilenko are 3/4s(and if they're 3's then so is KG) and Artest and Finley are 2/3's, but I guess we'll place them as 3's. I feel Odom's skills are overwhelmingly better than any of the others on the list as far as inside scoring, he can step out and score, he's the best passer on the list, and he is versatile enough to guard the 3, 4, and occasionally the 2 spot. I debated between Artest and Kirilenko at #2, but I have to put switch AK47 there because of his size. I have AK47 at #2 because of versatility, as he can post up smaller guards and take bigger players off the dribble. I also feel he is among the top 5 defenders in the league, and can completely lock down anyone between the 2 and 4 spots. He rebounds, he shoots fairly well, and he's a very good slasher. He is among the league leaders in blocks and steals, and he can really get out and run the floor and he has the athleticism to finish on the break. I have Artest at #3 because of his ability to defend the 1, 2, 3, and 4, his ability to post up smaller guards, and his rebounding ability. Also, his toughness and desire are without equal.

1. Odom
2. Kirilenko
3. Artest
4. Marion
5. Rashard Lewis

The 3 in order

1. Odom
2. Artest
3. AK47

You are such a fuckin idiot once again you prove only Laker fans rate Odom so high no one else.  Dude like I said Odom is the tenth best player in his division and if I went through the whole league their would be over 40 players better than Odom.  LMAO at even mentioning Odom as top Small foward there are at least 7,8 sf's better probably alot more.  FACE IT YOUR BIASED! Jermaine Oneal has comparable stats to Duncan or Garnett but you dont see me saying he's better than them cause Im not BIASED. Your so dumb man Odom is just another player hes nothing special!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 03:29:43 PM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2006, 03:32:06 PM »

1. Odom
2. Kirilenko
3. Artest
4. Marion
5. Rashard Lewis

The 3 in order

1. Odom
2. Artest
3. AK47

You are such a fuckin idiot once again you prove only Laker fans rate Odom so high no one else.  Dude like I said Odom is the tenth best player in his division and if I went through the whole league their would be over 40 players better than Odom.  LMAO at even mentioning Odom as top Small foward there are at least 7,8 sf's better probably alot more.  FACE IT YOUR BIASED! Jermaine Oneal has comparable stats to Duncan or Garnett but you dont see me saying he's better than them cause Im not BIASED. Your so dumb man Odom is just another player hes nothing speciial!

I am dumb, yet I keep shitting all over your forehead. Fact is, those weren't "Laker fans"...Fact is, Pat Riley and Larry Brown aren't "Laker fans"...You get dumber with every post. LMAO@"Odom is just another player"...How many "other players" can guard the 1 through 4, can beat bigs off the dribble when playing the 4 and beat smalls with a post-up when playing the 1-3? JUST ANOTHER PLAYER? More like just another idiot... 8)

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2006, 04:13:33 PM »
Kirilenko

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind