Poll

Who would you take?

Andre Kirilenko
12 (48%)
Lamar Odom
13 (52%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Andre Kirilenko vs. Lamar Odom  (Read 2536 times)

PLANT

Re: Andre Kirilenko vs. Lamar Odom
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2006, 02:46:41 PM »
Now its time for NIK to admit the LeBron is better than Kobe right now.....Go ahead and bring up those stats NIK!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2006, 02:53:43 PM »
Now its time for NIK to admit the LeBron is better than Kobe right now.....Go ahead and bring up those stats NIK!
NIK will never admit such a thing (especially when it's not true).

PLANT

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2006, 02:56:01 PM »
NIK will never admit such a thing (especially when it's not true).
well NIK is the one person who always says you cant define a player by his stats, but then here in this topic he just proved Odom was the better player by putting his stats against AK's...So Im asking NIK, to bring up Kobe vs. LeBron stats and see whats up!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2006, 03:10:29 PM »
Oh yeah Nik, wanna take a wild guess as to why Kobe only had 2 points in the 4th quarter against Utah?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2006, 03:28:55 PM »
Lamar Odom

vs.

Andre Kirilenko

:-*

Lol yeah you would post this when AK47 is taking a back seat to a healthy Boozer. Let's see the numbers at the end of the regular season.

And stop blowin me kisses, fag.

Who said it's to you, gay retard? Someone must feel insecure...Take Kirilenko's moonchin out of your pussy and realize Lamar>>>AK, it's not even questionable anymore.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2006, 03:33:34 PM »

LOL@you getting excited. Kobe is coming off knee surgery, Kobe's team is STILL doing better...Andre Kirilenko didn't have any drastic surgeries, it's not even comparable...PeACe

PS...LeBron is great, he needs to improve in some areas still (too nervous, biting his nails around crunch time), but he's been great for the most part. He still has a lot to accomplish and improve before he's on Kobe's status, and anyone who knows anything will agree...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2006, 03:35:14 PM »
Oh yeah Nik, wanna take a wild guess as to why Kobe only had 2 points in the 4th quarter against Utah?

LOL, cuz he's not 100%...You should know that, "Laker fan"...Are you Mormon?

PLANT

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2006, 03:40:47 PM »
He still has a lot to accomplish and improve before he's on Kobe's status, and anyone who knows anything will agree...PeACe
wow glad to see your expanding your horizons NIK!

::)

typical response, I wouldnt expect anything less

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2006, 03:49:51 PM »
He still has a lot to accomplish and improve before he's on Kobe's status, and anyone who knows anything will agree...PeACe

LMAO. Even LeBron himself knows he has a lot to improve and accomplish...What a nutrider. ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2006, 04:08:52 PM »

lol figures you'd find a weak excuse. ak47's defense on kobe was excellent. odom couldn't even dream of playing defense like that
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PLANT

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2006, 04:22:25 PM »

LMAO. Even LeBron himself knows he has a lot to improve and accomplish...What a nutrider. ::)
lol, coming from the biggest nutrider in the history of laker fans and dubcc

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2006, 04:28:55 PM »

lol figures you'd find a weak excuse. ak47's defense on kobe was excellent. odom couldn't even dream of playing defense like that

Andre Kirilenko is a great defender, I'll give him that. But he is way better at defense than he is at anything else. Hell, Alonzo Mourning is still a great defender...Doesn't mean they're seeing a dude as talented in so many areas as Lamar Odom...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2006, 04:30:35 PM »

lol, coming from the biggest nutrider in the history of laker fans and dubcc

And how am I a nutrider? Cuz I have Kobe in my sig? It's not like I make absurd claims, everything I say has some sort of logic behind it...PeACe

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2006, 05:17:20 PM »
ak-47, no contest.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2006, 05:22:22 PM »
ak-47, no contest.

LMFAO@saying that this season. Last season it was understandable, but do you even watch basketball?