Poll

Who would you take?

Andre Kirilenko
12 (48%)
Lamar Odom
13 (52%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Andre Kirilenko vs. Lamar Odom  (Read 2532 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Andre Kirilenko vs. Lamar Odom
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2006, 12:23:16 PM »
Why hasn't this been moved yet? Overseer, I know you like to lag it, but can we PLEASE get some mods in these sections (Sports, Entertainment)??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2008, 12:57:43 AM »
Now we can see who's the better player. 8)

tempo2

« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2008, 02:17:35 AM »
^^ no offence but it dosent matter what the debate is you think the lakers have the best player at every posisition in the league. you claim odom, kobe and gasol are all the best at there respective posisitions in the league. The fact is odom and AK are both great talents and both do great things, it dosent matter who is better and who does what. its about team success thats what matters, its about making the extra pass before an assist, its about good rotations its about taking shots within the offence, its not about per game stats, both players have similar skill sets but odom is better on the offensive end and AK is better on the defensive end PERIOD.

To say who is the better player? it would depend on there teamates and there system. If you have four scorers on a team id take AK hands down and vice versa if a i had 4 defenders on my team id take odom.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2008, 07:46:26 AM »
If odom, gasol and kobe really are as good as some niggas here make em out to be, then the lakers are quite pathetic for not sweeping utah
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2008, 09:59:29 AM »
If odom, gasol and kobe really are as good as some niggas here make em out to be, then the lakers are quite pathetic for not sweeping utah

37-4, dickhead...37-4. Nothing pathetic about that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2008, 10:03:49 AM »
^^ no offence but it dosent matter what the debate is you think the lakers have the best player at every posisition in the league. you claim odom, kobe and gasol are all the best at there respective posisitions in the league. The fact is odom and AK are both great talents and both do great things, it dosent matter who is better and who does what. its about team success thats what matters, its about making the extra pass before an assist, its about good rotations its about taking shots within the offence, its not about per game stats, both players have similar skill sets but odom is better on the offensive end and AK is better on the defensive end PERIOD.

To say who is the better player? it would depend on there teamates and there system. If you have four scorers on a team id take AK hands down and vice versa if a i had 4 defenders on my team id take odom.

I don't think the Lakers have the best player at every position...do you see me saying that Derek Fisher is better than Deron Williams? Do you see me saying Radmanovic is better than Okur? The fact of the matter is, Odom is currently way more valuable than Kirilenko and when this thread was first made most people didn't really see it...Now that Odom is bitching AK47 in every aspect, people can finally see what's up.

tempo2

« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2008, 10:25:33 AM »
^^ thats the response i was expecting. cant see the wood for the trees.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2008, 10:27:32 AM »
So you don't think Odom is better overall than Kirilenko? LOL.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2008, 11:00:46 AM »
It has nothing to do with Odom elavating his game or with Odom being better from the beginning. AK just fell the fuck off.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2008, 11:55:18 AM »
^The Jazz simply sucked when this thread was made, and AK was their main option on offense. He didn't fall off, he has the same game he always did...If you knew basketball, you woulda' been able to see which player was better by watching them play...PeACe

tempo2

« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2008, 12:15:26 PM »
well im  kinda stuck because there both my favourite players lol. odom has always been my favourite player, i love versitility on the basketball court. theres never in the history of the league been a 6'10 guy able to handle and pass the ball like odom (argubley kuckoc). odom is so so good theres no denying that and its only coming to the forefront now, well to viewers whove been asleep for 8 years that is!!!! his always been a good player in my eyes. but i think kirilenko is a real dope player too, especially if he was put in a good situation like odom is currentley. i think AK is at his best when his involved offensivley and is getting touches, i mean theres no denying what his capable of especially 2-3 seasons ago. i think a change of sceneray would do him the world of good, especially an uptempo offence where he can use his "involved with everyhting" type of game. when his on his A+ game and getting 10 points 7 boards 5 assists 5 blocks 5 steals youve got to love that.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2008, 12:22:29 PM »
Odom has been shining and Woodstock has been declining...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2008, 10:39:45 PM »
has anyone else noticed that AK looks alot like this dudes anorexic lil brother?

« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 10:43:00 PM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

thisoneguy360

« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2008, 10:44:08 PM »
Kirilenko is good but i'll take LO any day

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2008, 10:02:06 AM »
has anyone else noticed that AK looks alot like this dudes anorexic lil brother?

LOL