Author Topic: Quarter Finals: Brazil vs France  (Read 714 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Quarter Finals: Brazil vs France
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2006, 10:56:39 PM »
Great game for us, Brazil didn't exist  8) Zidane is still the shit, so is Vieira

coola

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2006, 12:23:52 AM »
chief chief, i got chiildo  ;D  8)

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2006, 02:01:19 AM »
Where did Zidane suddenly get his France 98 form back from, he's been doing nothing for the rest of the tourney.

I think Brazil have been below par for the whole of the WC, mainly because they just have Ronaldo standing around up front, not really making that many runs or anything so its all been a bit static, plus Adriano (extremely overrated) has done pretty much the same, but he doesn't even have the out of shape excuse for it. If they were going to play Ronaldo all WC then he needed to have Robinho alongside him so they at least had a bit of movement and pace. The whole team just looked too slow for the whole WC, and that is why as soon as they came up against a team who can actually defend they faltered.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2006, 04:00:04 AM »
Im so pissed becuase basically Brasil played with 50% in all the games and they were still winning crazy. We all know that was probably Frances maximmum and they still won only 1:0.

mauzip

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2006, 04:01:13 AM »
Brazil played their best soccer in the last 5 minutes against France. Too late, lol.

wcsoldier

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2006, 05:02:00 AM »
Im so pissed becuase basically Brasil played with 50% in all the games and they were still winning crazy. We all know that was probably Frances maximmum and they still won only 1:0.
France prevent them to develop their game... the game ended 1-0 but a 2nd goal wasn't far.. anyway I said before this version of  Brazil wasn't a great team.. great names aren't enough. you can't win a WC only based on talent, preparation, tactic.... are necessary while Brazil was likely in holidays... This team reminds me the pseudo 02 and 04 US B-Ball dream teams , too much confident

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2006, 08:09:07 AM »
say what you want about Ronaldo

but in this game..it looked like he was the only one who wanted to win.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008