Author Topic: DJ Quik Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison  (Read 6176 times)

Trauma-san

Re: DJ Quik Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2006, 07:23:32 AM »
fucc this old ass nigga his shitt aint even worth bumpin anyway.

Haha.....funny  ::)

and we all know jealous bitches love to lie so dont start jumping to conclusions.

He.... Pled.... Guilty.  GUILTY, that means "I did it, occifer" 

Trauma-san

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2006, 07:25:10 AM »
^ quik's a small ass guy though by all reports...

Yeah "5'11", six feet with shoes"  ;D Dude is skinny though.

I still think there's a deeper reason for Quik pulling a gun on his sister - I don't think it was self-defence (unless she was strapped too).

Yeah, the deeper reason is..... . he's a bitch.  Only a BITCH would pull a gun on his own sister.  He's probably getting butt fucked right now in prison, because that's what happens to bitches in prison. 

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"

westkoastanostra

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2006, 07:34:43 AM »
^^^ answer me this...do u know why he pulled the gun on her?....dickhead...u dont know what the sister did...so quit assuming shit by saying to "lock his ass up"....

Trauma-san

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2006, 07:38:33 AM »
^^^ answer me this...do u know why he pulled the gun on her?....dickhead...u dont know what the sister did...so quit assuming shit by saying to "lock his ass up"....

You have no principals, you are such a bitch, along with Quik, that you would shoot your own sister.  Die slow along with him, the world's better off without adult BOYS who don't know what it's like to be a MAN and stand for something.  Only a boy would pull a gun on his own sister, what a fucking loser DJ Quik is.  He's probably slitting his wrists right now in prison since he realizes he never became a man and has been a pretender all these years. 

SGV

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2006, 07:39:55 AM »
Dude gets to do Weekends... Don't feel bad. That's a good deal.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2006, 07:44:25 AM »

Lol, so when Quik showed up for the "Cali Iz Active" video shoot that saturday, he was supposed to be in jail.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2006, 07:47:26 AM »

You have no principals, you are such a bitch, along with Quik, that you would shoot your own sister.  Die slow along with him, the world's better off without adult BOYS who don't know what it's like to be a MAN and stand for something.  Only a boy would pull a gun on his own sister, what a fucking loser DJ Quik is.  He's probably slitting his wrists right now in prison since he realizes he never became a man and has been a pretender all these years. 

u have no evidence wutsoever fuckhead....quit assuming shit about quik or about me....cause thats what u always do...aint u the same numbnut that held a grudge against goldberg cause he kicked bret in the head and u assumed he meant it? LOL ...retard

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2006, 10:37:17 AM »
lol @ being allowed to 'only do weekends' in jail. didnt know things were like that
When you're rich and/or famous, things are like that.

I don't think Quik is rich, nor is he famous.

Wow...You're an idiot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2006, 10:41:24 AM »

Actually, he doesn't get to do weekends anymore...That was his original sentence, but he avoided it...PeACe

WestCoasta

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2006, 10:42:52 AM »
lol @ being allowed to 'only do weekends' in jail. didnt know things were like that
When you're rich and/or famous, things are like that.

I don't think Quik is rich, nor is he famous.

Wow...You're an idiot.

seriously, I'm sure he does fine money-wise

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2006, 11:00:25 AM »
^ quik's a small ass guy though by all reports...

Yeah "5'11", six feet with shoes"  ;D Dude is skinny though.

I still think there's a deeper reason for Quik pulling a gun on his sister - I don't think it was self-defence (unless she was strapped too).

Quik is not that much of a small guy. Besides im sure he strong judging these pics:

IMO, it hand nothing to do with self-defense cuz he wouldnt need a gun

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2006, 11:32:41 AM »
Well, I'm proud to say I'm one of the last people to see him in concert  ;D

Me too.  ;D
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2006, 12:12:56 PM »
"How can I kill somebody that's bigger than me and I'm just 155 pounds"
-DJ Quik

Trauma-san

« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2006, 04:32:46 PM »

u have no evidence wutsoever fuckhead....quit assuming shit about quik or about me....cause thats what u always do...aint u the same numbnut that held a grudge against goldberg cause he kicked bret in the head and u assumed he meant it? LOL ...retard

I'm back, sorry I was away so long.

Anyways.  You're a child, your mind isn't even half mine.

I never said Goldberg meant it, you misunderstood my logic because it's a level above yours.  I said Goldberg was such a loser that his offense consists of kicks and punches when Bret Hart was a mastermind of offense that consisted of moves that appeared to hurt but didn't hurt any of his opponents.  Bret Hart and Goldberg were mismatched, like you and I are intellectually.

Second, I don't need to assume anything.  There are principals.  I am a man.  I would never, under any circumstances, pull a gun on my sister, simply because I *am* a man.  DJ Quik is not a man.

You too are not a man.  You will sell your morals and your innate, god given sense of right and wrong for a few good tracks from a producer like DJ Quik.  He never even paid you.  Imagine if I gave you 20 bucks what you'd whore yourself out for.

So, i'll reiiterate, in case you don't know where I stand.

DJ Quik openly admitted in court by pleading guilty that he pulled a gun on his sister.  that's a childish thing to do, and it shows a lack of class, and a lack of self-respect to attempt to kill your own sister.  If you want to say he wasn't trying to kill her, o.k.; then he thinks it's a good idea to threaten people with a gun because it helps his stature, he can't get anything accomplished in life, and nobody respects him, so he pulls a gun out so people HAVE to respect him. 

He tried to kill his own sister.  DJ Quik is a waste of air, deal with it.