Author Topic: niners  (Read 181 times)

swangin and bangin

niners
« on: June 28, 2006, 09:02:46 PM »
what ya think about the sf niners.
i think they is gona be raw. espically wit vernon davis. and i think they gona make it to the playoffs but then they might loose.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: niners
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 09:29:32 PM »
what ya think about the sf niners.
i think they is gona be raw. espically wit vernon davis. and i think they gona make it to the playoffs but then they might loose.
My boy Dilfer gonna help em out alot, i say 8 wins

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 09:38:04 PM »
I say 19 wins. Superbowl baby. hahaha

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 10:53:10 PM »
its the 49ers. davis is a freak of nature and will help them out immensley but i doubt they make the playoffs.

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 05:47:54 PM »
lol are you guys serious?  I'm a die hard niner fan, but make the playoffs?  LOL, how exactly are they going to do that.  The seahawks are still going to be extremely tuff, and the cardinals are going to be pretty damn good.  The rams will probably end up with a better record than the niners.  They have a few years of rebuilding before they are going to be a contender again.  A lot of it is going to depend on Alex Smith, and I personally don't think he has what it takes.  They shoulda drafted Aaron Rodgers.

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 06:45:06 PM »
lol are you guys serious?  I'm a die hard niner fan, but make the playoffs?  LOL, how exactly are they going to do that.  The seahawks are still going to be extremely tuff, and the cardinals are going to be pretty damn good.  The rams will probably end up with a better record than the niners.  They have a few years of rebuilding before they are going to be a contender again.  A lot of it is going to depend on Alex Smith, and I personally don't think he has what it takes.  They shoulda drafted Aaron Rodgers.

THE CARDINALS ARE ALWAYS SEEM TO BE GOOD DURING THE OFFSEASON....JUST LIKE LAST YEAR THEY WERE PICKED TO WIN THE WEST BY MANY DIFFERENT NFL ANALYST....AND WHAT HAPPEND??...THEY CHOCKED.....THE ONLY TOUGH OPPENT IS THE SEAHAWKS.....WHICH I BET WE CAN ATLEAST TAKE ONE WIN FROM THEM AT HOME....AND THE RAMS....WE BEAT THEM LAST SEASON...TWICE...SO ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE....BUT THE PLAYOFF'S IS A LONG SHOT

acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 07:53:31 PM »
the cardinals are stacked on offense, way better than last year

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2006, 08:14:07 PM »
the niners are gona be raw. because i donated a dollar to their cherity

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2006, 08:17:30 PM »
Dude no way they make the playoffs. Im a diehard Niner fan but at least 2,3 years b4 they make the playoffs

swangin and bangin

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 09:16:07 PM »
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 10:27:14 PM by swangin and bangin »

acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 10:22:03 PM »
^^^^ you have no idea what you are talking about

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2006, 01:04:26 PM »
I'll be surprised if the Niners aren't last in our division again. I'll also be happy if we're not 32 in offense and defense this year.

nasty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2006, 02:39:43 PM »
It's prolly going to be Seattle again this year to take over the NFC West. But Naw, they ain't going to be in the SB again. But as for the NFC East. You guys can call me crazy..But it could be the Giants years. Just look of what they did in the offseason.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2006, 04:32:39 AM »
I am too a die hard niners fan, and I don't really think they have a chance at making the playoffs, then again the Seahawks do choke more than Jenna Jameson, and this comin' from someone who grew up in WA his first 18 years, so who knows, i'd say anything is possible in this division

swangin and bangin

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 09:11:17 AM »
Shaq looks like a straight up retard in that picture^^^^