Author Topic: Just got back from Tha Dogg Pound concert on Sunset @ The Roxy  (Read 669 times)

Doggystylin

man first off let me say it was probably one of the craziest shows ive been to if not the craziest...and let me list all the people that were there before i forget

Murs
Fredwreck
Bishop Don Juan
Shock G
Daz
Kurupt
Snoop
Soopafly
Warren G
MC Eiht
Goldie Loc
Battlecat
David Banner
Roscoe
Damani
Kam
and you won't believe this one........MIKE TYSON, lmao

Sikotic is like hey look its mike tyson and im like naw wtf no way, and he comes out from the back of the stage and im like WTF is IS mike tyson lmao, he was up there partying with the dpg like no other smokin blunts with snoop and warren, man it was crazy.

at first it was just daz and kurupt, and it was goin ok until they did NY NY and everyone was hyped up for that one and then snoop came out in the middle of that and everyone went nuts, Snoop took over the show from then on and it was sickness, he had everyone doin shit, he would be like i got my nigga from compton and brought out mc eiht and got him to do a couple tracks, then hes like i got my nigga from watts, did the same with kam, and damani

oh yeah we had 3 WCC legends in the house, Sikotic, NIK and myself...and man that show was nuts, i still cant believe it, i would go further in depth but id be writing til tomorrow and im bout to pass out

WestCoasta

Re: Just got back from Tha Dogg Pound concert on Sunset @ The Roxy
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 01:33:32 AM »
sounds good... :pimp:

IzUwitIt

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 01:36:21 AM »
damn yea that sounds sick

surprised to c Goldie Loc on that lineup, did he do any performances?

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 01:44:27 AM »
oh yeah we had 3 WCC legends in the house, Sikotic, NIK and myself...and man that show was nuts, i still cant believe it, i would go further in depth but id be writing til tomorrow and im bout to pass out

damn that sounds a dope show... wasn't justin there too?

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 01:50:03 AM »
Goldie Loc did G'd up with snoop, and Seer, I don't know Justin, but if he was there he should introduced himself to us though and joined cause we had a little wcc circle goin on,.....plus he isn't a wcc og, im talkin bout dre board type wcc legends, lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 02:24:24 AM »
Dre 2001/WCC legends was in the house
Westcoast legends in the house

Shit was crazy. I'm usually calm at a concert but i took my shirt off and started goin crazy. Especially when I saw IRON MIKE TYSON. I WAS LIKE HOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Best concert I've been to so far.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 02:38:26 AM »
Justin was probably chilling in the backstage ;D

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 05:47:02 AM »
sounds like amazing show..thanx for the info mayne!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 09:41:37 AM »
Sounds like an awesome show

We Fly High

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 09:43:14 AM »
hey im wcc og. haha. been here since 2001. just not a dre board og. haha.

pretty sure I saw NIK.

but yeah it was a cool show. didnt even get to make the murs performance. got there a little bit before dpg got on stage. haha i left pretty early though, like right after damani performed "inglewood" i was like alright i gotta bounce the fuck outta here, way too hot. and they kinda were doing the same set that they did at cubes show a few weeks ago.

three of the notable guests in the house last night have formed their own group. and its not western union...you heard it here first.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 09:46:11 AM by Justin »

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 10:21:45 AM »
three of the notable guests in the house last night have formed their own group. and its not western union...you heard it here first.

Name names! ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 10:50:12 AM »
Yea, I got there pretty drunk and blazed with my girl. Then I saw Sikotic and Doggy, they were jammin' n shit to all the classic cuts...Is it me or was it fucking burning in that place? I felt like I was in a DPG show taking place in the 7th layer of hell...There were lots of legends in the building, they put on a really good show. Too bad they couldn't get air-conditioning in that bitch...PeACe

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 11:13:18 AM »
You're some lucky mofo's...
Cool to hear that Damani & Kam were allowed to perform a few songs 8)

dexter

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2006, 02:12:27 PM »
sounds like amazing show..thanx for the info mayne!!
For real.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2006, 02:28:02 PM »
Yea, I got there pretty drunk and blazed with my girl. Then I saw Sikotic and Doggy, they were jammin' n shit to all the classic cuts...Is it me or was it fucking burning in that place? I felt like I was in a DPG show taking place in the 7th layer of hell...There were lots of legends in the building, they put on a really good show. Too bad they couldn't get air-conditioning in that bitch...PeACe

Hell yeah it was burning up in there. It was already hot enough, but then these big motherfuckers kept rubbin up against me, blocking my short ass from seeing the stage.

I almost forgot about Kam. It was dope to see him out there too and to see some west coast unity in general.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE