Poll

POLL} Why do people hate Dipset??

K A I N
21 (47.7%)
They are just wack Rappers
23 (52.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: July 14, 2006, 11:57:26 AM

Author Topic: POLL} Why do people hate Dipset??  (Read 692 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: POLL} Why do people hate Dipset??
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2006, 06:57:23 PM »
Hell yeah, K A I N came back, he was losing earlier today but now he's up by 1!!  :rock: :raisetheroof: :sun: :banana_rock:

Eihtball

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2006, 07:09:56 PM »
Refute what? That Dipset is killin the game right now?

Look, we can go back and forth all day, but when it comes down to it, I'm playin' for the winning team. I said "you lost" and you're actin' more paranoid than Cam-L. You Mad?

You claimed that Dipset haters make more posts than Dipset groupies.  I asked you to prove that.  You didn't.  Therefore, you lost.

Playing for the winning team?  Yeah, a winning team whose leader can't even Gold on a major label.  I'd say that means you're playing for the losing team.  You mad, doggie?

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2006, 08:26:27 PM »

Look, we can go back and forth all day, but when it comes down to it, I'm playin' for the winning team. I said "you lost" and you're actin' more paranoid than Cam-L. You Mad?

You claimed that Dipset haters make more posts than Dipset groupies.  I asked you to prove that.  You didn't.  Therefore, you lost.

Playing for the winning team?  Yeah, a winning team whose leader can't even Gold on a major label.  I'd say that means you're playing for the losing team.  You mad, doggie?

You want me to prove it? Look at you, dogg. Now multiply that by 10 or 15. Now look at us Dip supporters. You got about 6 or 7 of us.

One of us make a thread, 15 of y'all hate on it. It's very simple to understand.

Now you lost three times in a row. How many more times you gonna dust off ya kufi and put it on ya head just so I can smack that shit right off again? Just retire, you ain't got it no more.

and BTW, we all know record sales don't mean shit, so why you even goin' that route? You mad AND DESPERATE, doggy?

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2006, 08:56:48 PM »
*Note to self*

Dont wind Sikotic up coz he will shit on you.......repeatedly.

2 Extra 4 Cali lost in a major way.......

The Maestro

Citizen-Y

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2006, 12:02:13 AM »

You want me to prove it? Look at you, dogg. Now multiply that by 10 or 15. Now look at us Dip supporters. You got about 6 or 7 of us.

One of us make a thread, 15 of y'all hate on it. It's very simple to understand.

Now you lost three times in a row. How many more times you gonna dust off ya kufi and put it on ya head just so I can smack that shit right off again? Just retire, you ain't got it no more.

and BTW, we all know record sales don't mean shit, so why you even goin' that route? You mad AND DESPERATE, doggy?

LMAO

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2006, 12:18:40 AM »
I'm not a fan at all , I don't hate on them though coz I they're not ruining hip hop, though these " Dipset : new WU ??" threads  are horrible

Eihtball

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2006, 06:11:51 AM »

Nope...you said we Dipset haters actually make new threads.  We don't.  We just respond to all the spam threads K A I N makes.  K A I N alone makes more threads than all of us combined.  Most Dipset haters never make new threads.

Now YOU lost three times in a row but you continue to delude yourself into believing otherwise.

Of course record sales mean shit...they mean that your "movement" ain't no movement at all.  You can't just deny the facts when they prove you wrong.

I think that counts as 4 times you've lost now.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2006, 12:25:51 PM »

Of course record sales mean shit...they mean that your "movement" ain't no movement at all.  You can't just deny the facts when they prove you wrong.

I think that counts as 4 times you've lost now.
[/quote]

Then go listen to a BEP record if sales mean so much to ya.

You're like Holyfield. No matter how many times you lose, you just don't know when to quit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eihtball

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2006, 01:51:31 PM »
Then go listen to a BEP record if sales mean so much to ya.

You're like Holyfield. No matter how many times you lose, you just don't know when to quit.

And Dipset really has a lot more depth and substance than BEP or G-Unit, right?  Oh, wait, I forgot, Cam'ron fans think dude is better than Pac and B.I.G. put together.

Also, I'm pretty sure Cam'ron himself would disagree with you.  Half his music is flossy club shit that is obviously intended to crossover, the other half is just the filler shit about how hardcore he is.  Sounds like a typical bubblegum pop-thug trying to go Platinum to me.  And I know he's probably pissed off now cause his music ain't doing G-Unit numbers.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 01:57:08 PM by 2 Muh'phuccin Xtra 4 Cali »

J Bananas

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2006, 01:56:57 PM »
^this guy tries so hard, we gotta give him props for the effort. or just scoff at him for being a square internet hater of the dips. actually i'll go with the second one

Eihtball

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2006, 01:58:18 PM »
^this guy tries so hard, we gotta give him props for the effort. or just scoff at him for being a square internet hater of the dips. actually i'll go with the second one

I'm not a Dipset hater; I'm a Dipset groupie hater.  I also hate white people.

J Bananas

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2006, 02:10:44 PM »

you know what white person i hate? nancy grace. the very fact that she gets three hours a day airtime in which she gets to present the real life equivalent of a lifetime movie and have it passed off as legit news makes me wanna kill her and dump her body in the san francisco bay.

Eihtball

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2006, 02:58:05 PM »
you know what white person i hate? nancy grace. the very fact that she gets three hours a day airtime in which she gets to present the real life equivalent of a lifetime movie and have it passed off as legit news makes me wanna kill her and dump her body in the san francisco bay.

Infinite said that Ras Kass said that all white people are blue-eyed devils.  Clearly, he has spoken truth, hence the reason he was banned (and hence the reason Ras' album got pulled from the store shelves).

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2006, 03:06:03 PM »

So you're just a hater in general.

A hater is someone who constantly hates. All I ever see you do is hate on somethin'. You must live a sad life, homie.

Even The Game thinks you lost.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

youngmessnucca

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2006, 03:10:45 PM »

You really are pathetic