Author Topic: 50 Cent-G-Unit Radio 21(Dissin The Game)  (Read 1144 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent-G-Unit Radio 21(Dissin The Game)
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2006, 03:36:20 AM »
detox is not coming opinion on game cannot be taken serious its so biased, y'all gotta be blind to not see it. since you believe tech was writing game verses maybe what 50 needs is for game to 5 min verses for 50 cuz his shit is such garbage right now it is not even funny.

and lol@game 50 beef being the wackest beef in history.........homie think before u speak......theirs some mad mo corny beefs than this that have passed........thats not even opinion, thats hiphop facts......oh and some of the game disses towars gunit were crazy strong, whether you like to admit it or not

i got no beef with you homie, but u really should try thinking a lil mo in regards to your comments about game/50

co-sign

Lol I could have said exactly the same about you 2.

50 got no problem lyrically, check Blood Money, GRODT Ost for that.

baby g is not biased at all

lmao @ 50 got no problem lyrically. are you honestly gonna tell me you like those 3 preview tracks?

Lol, those are wack as fuck. But from the beginning of his carrer he never did shit on mixtapes. Like I said, check out all the actuall albums and you'll see that.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2006, 01:41:01 AM »
detox is not coming opinion on game cannot be taken serious its so biased, y'all gotta be blind to not see it. since you believe tech was writing game verses maybe what 50 needs is for game to 5 min verses for 50 cuz his shit is such garbage right now it is not even funny.

and lol@game 50 beef being the wackest beef in history.........homie think before u speak......theirs some mad mo corny beefs than this that have passed........thats not even opinion, thats hiphop facts......oh and some of the game disses towars gunit were crazy strong, whether you like to admit it or not

i got no beef with you homie, but u really should try thinking a lil mo in regards to your comments about game/50

co-sign

Lol I could have said exactly the same about you 2.

50 got no problem lyrically, check Blood Money, GRODT Ost for that.

baby g is not biased at all

lmao @ 50 got no problem lyrically. are you honestly gonna tell me you like those 3 preview tracks?

Lol, those are wack as fuck. But from the beginning of his carrer he never did shit on mixtapes. Like I said, check out all the actuall albums and you'll see that.

nope, he used to come with a lot of good shiet on mixtapes. not necessarily lyrically, but he used to make hot shiet on his mixtapes. no his mixtapes AND albums are just weak
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2006, 03:27:29 AM »
Even if all of 50/G-Unit's mixtape tracks and disses towards Game ALL took five minutes to create (I have my doubts about that), is that any excuse for releasing such wack material and further harming your rep? Seriously, where's the logic in that? If 50 is gonna put zero-effort into his rushed street material, then he should save himself for his albums. Otherwise, he's only going to aid the people who argue that he fell the fuck off. Simple as that.

And, if "300 Bars" took three months to create, does it really matter? The important thing to the casual listener is that he came correct. Plus, he followed up shortly afterwards with a superior response anyway ("120").
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2006, 03:36:59 AM »
Even if all of 50/G-Unit's mixtape tracks and disses towards Game ALL took five minutes to create (I have my doubts about that), is that any excuse for releasing such wack material and further harming your rep? Seriously, where's the logic in that? If 50 is gonna put zero-effort into his rushed street material, then he should save himself for his albums. Otherwise, he's only going to aid the people who argue that he fell the fuck off. Simple as that.

Agreed.
And, if "300 Bars" took three months to create, does it really matter? The important thing to the casual listener is that he came correct. Plus, he followed up shortly afterwards with a superior response anyway ("120").
Well it kinda does because everybody is saying how Game had won. But Gunit never really repsonded. Theyre throwing lil disses now and then, nothing else. Thats probably why 50 is still on the Aftermath lol.

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2006, 03:40:54 AM »

Word. 50 Cent is a great lyricist. Example:

All a nigga really need is a lil bit
Not a lot baby girl just a lil bit
We can head to the crib in a lil bit
I can show ya how I live in a lil bit

8) 8) 8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006, 06:06:00 AM »
is it good?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2006, 06:36:49 AM »
is it good?

Dunno, havent listened to it yet, Im bumping Pimp C album right now. But I heard its dope.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2006, 09:18:14 AM »
that shit is garbage, i cant even hear it, it asks for passwords,lol

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2006, 09:49:02 AM »

Agreed.
Well it kinda does because everybody is saying how Game had won. But Gunit never really repsonded. Theyre throwing lil disses now and then, nothing else. Thats probably why 50 is still on the Aftermath lol.

Game definitely didn't know when to quit, that's for sure. I'm surprised 50's still on Aftermath anyway. I didn't think that he'd still want to be under Dre's wing by this stage in his career considering some of the statements he's made in the past. Wouldn't be surprised if it's only a matter of time 'til he's strictly G-Unit/Interscope...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2006, 03:00:06 PM »
that shit is garbage, i cant even hear it, it asks for passwords,lol

Pass: simm04
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 03:47:59 PM by Detox is not not coming... »

CrookedDynasty

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2006, 03:03:01 PM »
OK... I heard the mixtape and all I could think of was "This is what GUnit can come up with after all this time?"

50s singing throughout most of the mixtape and talking about 30 sec each track. What part of the mixtape is he actually rappin?

I mean c'mon, you put out a mixtape called "Hate It Or Love It 2" with a stripper pic of Game and you'd think you'd expect some hardcore disses and shit going at Game and 50s other rivals. I was expecting a great mixtape, but it wasn't even close. I mean were they even trying to diss on this mixtape?

Anywho, this beef has played out way too long and shits getting real old.

We need some dope albums from Game and 50 and less of this bullshit.

Peace.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2006, 06:19:24 PM »
it doesn't make you less of a music fan i like 50, i really liked all 50's recent stuff, not all of it though, GRODT OST is the better sound tracks out their. And this mixtape confirms the tongue ring/stripper thing with game, 100% fact. I don't trust any of your opinions you all think Eminem is a bad producer and Banks has poor lyrics, both not true. Come on, theirs alot worse artists then g-unit, they make club/catchy songs. what do you expect for the top rapper in sales?

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2006, 10:31:20 PM »
it doesn't make you less of a music fan i like 50, i really liked all 50's recent stuff, not all of it though, GRODT OST is the better sound tracks out their. And this mixtape confirms the tongue ring/stripper thing with game, 100% fact. I don't trust any of your opinions you all think Eminem is a bad producer and Banks has poor lyrics, both not true. Come on, theirs alot worse artists then g-unit, they make club/catchy songs. what do you expect for the top rapper in sales?

I stopped liking fifty before game even came out, yeah everyone thought he was the shit and all that, i was feelin his music for a minute, then the Source came out with an article about "50 cent" and let everyone know about how he got his album and about his past, 90 % of all the tracks that was on "Get Rich or Die trying" was strait bull shit, The Source editor strait murdered fiftys rep with "real facts". Once i found out he was faker than Milly vanilly, that album went strait to the trash. I mean, some rappers do lie in their raps about certain situations that happened in their experiences, but fifty cent took it too far, he even stole the name "50 cent" from a rapper that got shot in NY.

but i must admit, yes some of his old sht was tight, but now, i can't stand dat mutha fucka, jus the sound of his voice, makes me wanna kill myself.

so to describe 50 cent in two words........ Original Wanksta.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2006, 10:36:46 PM »

I stopped liking fifty before game even came out, yeah everyone thought he was the shit and all that, i was feelin his music for a minute, then the Source came out with an article about "50 cent" and let everyone know about how he got his album and about his past, 90 % of all the tracks that was on "Get Rich or Die trying" was strait bull shit, The Source editor strait murdered fiftys rep with "real facts". Once i found out he was faker than Milly vanilly, that album went strait to the trash. I mean, some rappers do lie in their raps about certain situations that happened in their experiences, but fifty cent took it too far, he even stole the name "50 cent" from a rapper that got shot in NY.

but i must admit, yes some of his old sht was tight, but now, i can't stand dat mutha fucka, jus the sound of his voice, makes me wanna kill myself.

so to describe 50 cent in two words........ Original Wanksta.

the OG 50 cent wasnt a rapper was he? i saw the documentary and it said nothing about him rapping. jsut robbing people.