Author Topic: The NL West is the Giants!  (Read 86 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

The NL West is the Giants!
« on: June 30, 2006, 03:12:40 PM »
With the way their starters are pitching and the way they are playing defense the Pads and Dodgers are in alot of trouble.  Matt Cain has won 5 of his last 6 starts with a great era, Noah Lowry has brought down is era under 4 in a fast amount of time, Matt Morris is 3-0 in his last decisions and has dropped his era from almost 6 to 4.24.  Jason Schmidt was real strong again last night and has been great all year, Jamie Wright in the 5th spot is struggling but he can tum it around.  Neways the G-Men have really improved and I completely believe the division is theirs! Big 4 game series starting tonight against the Pads! Can't wait

WestCoasta

Re: The NL West is the Giants!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 03:55:22 PM »
I work nights so I can't even watch TV anymore, let alone baseball even though it's my favorite sport...

I see the Dodgers slippin as of late.... who knows tho, none of these West teams are anything special

although I haven't watched too many games this year, the MLB scene appears very boring to me

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 04:27:35 PM »
The NL is extremely weak, so any team can really go to the World Series from the NL side bbut will most likely get spanked by the AL Team.

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 05:44:11 PM »
The NL is pathetic and have been for some time.  They got swept the last 2 world series.  The Mets, who are the NL best right now, just got swept by the Red Sox.  Pedro got owned.  And the Red Sox are arguably not even the best team in the AL.  I don't want to watch another sweep in the WS unless its the A's playing, so I hope the NL steps it up come postseason.