Author Topic: C-Bo Bowz Down To 50 Cent Part 2  (Read 918 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: C-Bo Bowz Down To 50 Cent Part 2
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 03:12:00 PM »
It's music, some of y'all get into this beef shit like you have "Bay area" or "G-Unit" tattoo'd on your arms.  Big difference between not liking them because their music sucks and not liking them because of business decisions.

Everyone hating on Bo for dissing G-Unit and doing another thing needs to listen to this.  Dr. Dre said it best a decade ago:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=0901DB2137F3727F

$Eg2$

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 03:19:25 PM »
Hey SParks these niggaz iz Marks

Young Gotti

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 03:20:10 PM »
wutever, its his choice

it wont really make a difference in his career...maybe just his music but thats about it

Isn't that his career?

my bad; wut i meant was it wont help him to become more known or more popular
the only thing it may affect is the quality of his music, and i think thats a big maybe

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 04:24:46 PM »
according to spider, bo was askin spider to help him get signed to g-unit (even after all the disses), so this really aint a surprise.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 04:57:46 PM »

~Loyalty Is Everything~

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2006, 05:35:17 PM »
It's music, some of y'all get into this beef shit like you have "Bay area" or "G-Unit" tattoo'd on your arms.  Big difference between not liking them because their music sucks and not liking them because of business decisions.

Everyone hating on Bo for dissing G-Unit and doing another thing needs to listen to this.  Dr. Dre said it best a decade ago:

Nobody is hating on the guy, but man he sits here and calls 50 a snitch and blah blah blah and now you gonna go work with him? Thats a joke. If he signs with 50 that all but contradicts everything BO has been rapping about. Its not like Kurupt and Daz dissing each other adn then getting back together (they were always family) this is a Rapper MAKING MULTIPLE tracks about how fake 50 Cent is and how he would do this and that to him if he could, now he wanna go sign with 50. Im done with Bo if he sign with 50. Mobb Deep I didnt mind cuz they didnt sit there and diss 50 multiple times, BO did. "I guess we all see the barrel of a dollar." -Joe Budden

The Best of 3 Worlds

suckaa free

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2006, 06:31:24 PM »
according to spider, bo was askin spider to help him get signed to g-unit (even after all the disses), so this really aint a surprise.

like spider got any juice to help people get signed....spider is basically 50's caddie, all he probably does is give 50 bananas, and then cleans up after him. 

from know on, C-Bo is a certified Beeeeeeeeeeeeeyatch!!!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2006, 06:43:12 PM »

like spider got any juice to help people get signed....spider is basically 50's caddie, all he probably does is give 50 bananas, and then cleans up after him. 

from know on, C-Bo is a certified Beeeeeeeeeeeeeyatch!!!

LOL, C-Bo would CRUSH you lmfao!

And btw the whole G-Unot thing died out for good a couple months ago like Game's buzz.

suckaa free

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2006, 06:50:07 PM »
^again, dont gat mad at me and bitch becuase you suck dick for dimes.   :'(
thats your fault, you could have done something with your life, i know your dream job consisted of asking this question,"can i take your order, please......or give me a dime and ill suck yo dick."  beeyatch.   :-[

youngmessnucca

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2006, 06:57:58 PM »
That still doens't dispute the fact that C-Bo would destroy you if you came to him with that shit. I do like how you try to avoid questions that you can't answer.
Youre not even a net banger, your below that. Your an internet rapper groupie, the lowest form of scum on boards like this.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2006, 09:32:57 PM »
"I guess we all see the barrel of a dollar." -Joe Budden

power muthafucka, he said POWER
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2006, 03:06:17 AM »

Nobody is hating on the guy, but man he sits here and calls 50 a snitch and blah blah blah and now you gonna go work with him? Thats a joke. If he signs with 50 that all but contradicts everything BO has been rapping about. Its not like Kurupt and Daz dissing each other adn then getting back together (they were always family) this is a Rapper MAKING MULTIPLE tracks about how fake 50 Cent is and how he would do this and that to him if he could, now he wanna go sign with 50. Im done with Bo if he sign with 50. Mobb Deep I didnt mind cuz they didnt sit there and diss 50 multiple times, BO did. "I guess we all see the barrel of a dollar." -Joe Budden

Thats so NOT true.