Author Topic: ANY PLANS FOR 4th OF JULY?  (Read 592 times)

J Bananas

ANY PLANS FOR 4th OF JULY?
« on: July 01, 2006, 12:15:04 PM »
right now im starting the day off at a decent clean American 6:00am, when i'll head to the store to buy all my beer and hamburger patties/hot dogs for theday. i'll come back, turn on the king of the hill marathon, call up my boy before he goes to work, burn some trees, and work on my freedom 4th of july playlist on my ipod. this is all before 9:00am too. im also stocked up on illegal firecrackers already, so this is gonna be on hell of a holiday.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: ANY PLANS FOR 4th OF JULY?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 12:16:45 PM »
just sex and fireworks for me

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 12:17:52 PM »

i envy you. im single but sex on the 4th complimenting a bunch of fireworks must be awesome

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 12:20:35 PM »
wakeboarding, camping, drinking, and hopefully drunk sluts

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2006, 12:21:34 PM »
Sit on Dubcnn til I gotta go outside wit the rest of the dopes for a BBQ then walk down to the stadium to watch the Fireworks. What fun. :-\

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 12:26:20 PM »

i envy you. im single but sex on the 4th complimenting a bunch of fireworks must be awesome
lol dat wood be tyte but i dont no if i wood be doin it durin the fireworks cuz after alll we're ganna be wit a bunch of people

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 12:34:20 PM »
I was suppose to hit up Santa Barbara until Wednesday and check out the fly bitches in their bikinis, but shit happens.

I'll be kickin it, eating some barbeque with lavash. I would light some fireworks, but I already got fined $1,000 for em last year so fuck that lol. I'll get someone to light em for me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2006, 12:42:14 PM »
right now im starting the day off at a decent clean American 6:00am, when i'll head to the store to buy all my beer and hamburger patties/hot dogs for theday. i'll come back, turn on the king of the hill marathon, call up my boy before he goes to work, burn some trees, and work on my freedom 4th of july playlist on my ipod. this is all before 9:00am too. im also stocked up on illegal firecrackers already, so this is gonna be on hell of a holiday.
Same thing except I already got my shit but I sold it and I still have a lil bit left but im just gonna buy some regular ones, u know the safe and lame fireworks.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2006, 12:45:53 PM »
I dont really have anything planned  :-\   Probably just light up some trees and enjoy the day

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2006, 12:55:09 PM »
Same thing except I already got my shit but I sold it and I still have a lil bit left but im just gonna buy some regular ones, u know the safe and lame fireworks.

i worked at a firework stand in your town last summer, right off blackstone in an albertsons parking lot. yeah cali fireworks suck

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2006, 01:35:27 PM »
Thats why you gotta get them shits from Nevada or south of the border my nias.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2006, 01:57:31 PM »
I dont really have anything planned  :-\   Probably just light up some trees and enjoy the day

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2006, 04:00:39 PM »

i worked at a firework stand in your town last summer, right off blackstone in an albertsons parking lot. yeah cali fireworks suck
I know exactly where u r talkin bout. hell yea we got weak ass shit over here. Thats y u go to the swap meet on a sunday and ask around. or they come to u.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2006, 04:03:22 PM »
Yea, It sucks man over here if u get caught with any type of illegal firework than u get a $1000 fine, last year it was only $100

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 12:55:40 AM »
Yea, It sucks man over here if u get caught with any type of illegal firework than u get a $1000 fine, last year it was only $100
the government gotta eat too man