Author Topic: The Real Deal about "The Rap Insider"  (Read 1791 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: The Real Deal about "The Rap Insider"
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2006, 04:30:53 PM »
fuck dipset

rik

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2006, 05:47:40 PM »
How can someone win a beef if one side never responds ?

G-Unit did respond.  Although rather late.  50 had that track "I'm not rich, Still Lyin'" as well as some disses by Spider Loc.  Although they were all wack.  50 knows he can't stand toe to toe lyrically with Game.

Dude who the fuck cares how long it took someone to write a diss. A fucking track where the rapper talks shit about the other rapper is a diss plain and simple. You keep saying it took game 4 months to wirte 300 bars that arguement is not workin for u buddy give it up. Maybe 50 or the other g unit cats should have took 4 months and just maybe they would have a good diss record.

Ok, Mauzip is better than Spider.

Im Not Rich, Still Lyin is fucking comedy record. He clowned Game hard thats it. You cant call that a real diss, if you know what I mean.

LMFAO!  So it's not a diss record, it's a CLOWNING record.  You're straight comedy.

Let me get this straight...So 50 / G-Unit dedicate entire songs to disrespecting Game but they aren't considered diss records?  You're in serious denial here and it's kind of weird.  How can you sit here and say that G-Unit hasn't dissed Game on wax?  You're really looking like a groupie dog.

You know EXACTLY what I mean. You cant compare a diss that took 4 months to write, to a record where 50 does Games voice and laughs during the whole track.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2006, 11:31:22 AM »
50 & Game are both pretty wack, i dont see y ne1 cares about there beef.