Author Topic: whatever happened to...  (Read 147 times)

MANBEARPIG.

whatever happened to...
« on: July 04, 2006, 02:37:06 PM »
50's video for Baltimore Love Thing?  I'm listening to it now then I remembered hey, there was supposed to be a vid for this hmmm.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: whatever happened to...
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 04:03:16 PM »
it sucked, it was just him in a booth, and then it shows him writing the lyrics in big spacker letterz, no drug references

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 04:06:36 PM »
it sucked, it was just him in a booth, and then it shows him writing the lyrics in big spacker letterz, no drug references

wait so it sucked because there were no drug references?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2006, 07:50:10 PM »
Didn't 50 release a DVD that had a music video for every song on that album? ??? I'm pretty sure he did.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2006, 09:17:04 PM »
50's video for Baltimore Love Thing?  I'm listening to it now then I remembered hey, there was supposed to be a vid for this hmmm.

Ive said once ill say it again thats one ugly motherfucka

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 12:01:06 AM »

no it sucked because it sucked

i thought there might be a bit of a story vid, but 50 hiring out a studio and placing 2 cameras in there was obviously the cheap and nasty way out, half of the vids that came out on the massacre special edition dvd were shit

half of them are on youtube btw

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2006, 12:05:15 AM »

i thought there might be a bit of a story vid, but 50 hiring out a studio and placing 2 cameras in there was obviously the cheap and nasty way out, half of the vids that came out on the massacre special edition dvd were shit

did you really expect 15 or 20 quality videos? i figured they would all be just a lot of cllips from live performances set over the studio tracks...thats why i never checked it

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2006, 01:40:13 AM »

did you really expect 15 or 20 quality videos? i figured they would all be just a lot of cllips from live performances set over the studio tracks...thats why i never checked it

Nah, that would be a good idea. Instead, the majority of videos are done behind a greenscreen. So you see his oversized monkey ass dancing behind a bunch of images  :sleep:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE