Author Topic: PROOF THAT SNOOP IS A BITCH!  (Read 1691 times)

Antonio

PROOF THAT SNOOP IS A BITCH!
« on: January 20, 2002, 07:56:21 AM »
Hi. Wassup? First of all thanx to Overseer cause he invited me back. Now my point is..

According to Daz Dillinger, Snoop gave him & Kurupt just 500$ a show (i'm talking about the the sticky icky tour!). Suge Knight is offering Kurupt (actually.. he already gave him 100,000$) 50,000$ a night. Do i have to add more?

Damn. Kurupt & Daz are supposed to be their homies, right? And he just gave em 500$? What's that bullshit? Are we joking or what? Some days ago an italian singer performed in my city. His name is Tiziano Ferro. Well.. he doesnt even have a gold album, and he received 25,000$ for 1 night. And he just performed 4 tracks. My best homie organized this shit here in Ostuni. That's so fucked up that a multi platinum artist cant even get 1,000$ a night!

Are you all joking?

Suge is giving Kurupt 50,000 Gz! And it's not bullshit! Kurupt already received 100,000$ and he's giving Daz half of this money to help him.

Plus Suge said that he got nothing but love for Daz. That he feels him and that he aint mad at him.

Now i dont think that Kurupt fucked up his relationship with Snoop. I think it was Snoop to fucked up his relationship with Kurupt (and Daz), by not helping em. By not giving em money. Look.. just read this post and tell me who is the real bitch.

last night i talk 2 young gotti while me &scarface was kiccin itkurupt said whats upu joinin tha army cuz he was crush like i got some $4 u cuz suge gave him a 100,000$ so i was like shit send me 5gs.he said kool !he was like man i couldnt nuthin 4 my family 4 xmas but now tha whole game finz 2 change i was like right & he was tellin me how he was in n.y. and he seen some bigg faces like jadakiss hidin under bar scared cus kurupt said he walk in 1st and every body was like fucc kurupt till they seen that bigg shadow cum behind him them everybody start duccin &divin!he told me he talk 2 jay.z & told jay dont worry i aint gone have tha bigg dogg smash on u cuz help me & daz out on change tha game & he said but u r goin 2 do a song wit me on my new l/p/
shankin &jay said yeahyeah (scarded) & he waas goin on 2 tell me about doin some shows & i was like is death row gone be in picture &he was like naw jus me & u gittin 50,000 a night instead of gittin 500$ a show rappin wit snoop!i was like cool how mucc igit and he said half !and we chop it up about a lot of real shit !&i ask him what suge say about me & he said suge words (i love daz he gottha most heart of all them doggpound nigga but i love daz nomatta how many tyme daz say fucc me !i start llaughin & said tellem fucc u again !kurupt start laffin but on tha reals kurupt is my older brothaq cuz we look out 4 each otha & he was jus tell me snoop dont care about tha us cuz he said it took master p 2 put u on video b4 yo own cuzzin & thats fucc up so now kurupt want 2 smash every eastcoast rapper in site with his against tha grain !i told u beeta wear a bullet proof vest & he said suge gave me 5 of em !haha &he kinda madd @ snoop cuz snoop was like we can do this dogghouse gansta & Ill give u & daz a 100,ooo & yall can keep yall publishing & kurupt like naw homey so it was a whole lot of shit we chop up & i do have a bonus tracc tha will be on my this is tha life i lead so stay tune &&&&&&&&&&younggotti will be on tha hotline soon so checc it out!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Antonio

Re: PROOF THAT SNOOP IS A BITCH!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2002, 08:00:35 AM »
To all the ones who aint registered in the DPG Forum.. Daz wrote this funny shit too!  ;D

me&nate dogg is so so cuz it got 2 do wit his baby mama she succ my dicc so it all over a hoe but i had her fisrt then she went 2 nate he went raw had a kid & she came bacc home 2 dicc & 4 tha otha fool aint no cos fucc slobs but long ass i got kurupt i got $we a team not tha rest of em.

LOL! Tha realest.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2002, 08:41:15 AM »
wow , he would be a bitch if he wasn't givin none or wasn't bringin them with him , just bringin them is some bigg luv, it's a snoop show they just guest they can't be paid more then the star and who told u that , daz....  anyways welcome back :-*
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2002, 08:44:20 AM »
This sounds like a bunch of bullshit.  I dont think that Jada was hidin of suge or that Jay-Z was scared of kurupt.  Look at Daz he's all smoked out, Kurupt looks like a walking peice of shit.  Kurupt said he's gonna smash on all these rappers  :sure he is.  And who is gonna believe Daz lieing ass.  Snoop should have left his ass where he found him.  But this dont really matter anyway because the doggpound been dead since 97.  Everybody is out for thereself any way.  And how kurupt gonna say he's about to smash the east coast when 2 albums ago he was screaming eastcoast/westcoast.  Kurupt and Daz are all but forgotten, Tray dee and goldie sell more than them.  Kurupt is "over now" done and Daz is going to the army nuff said.  

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2002, 09:35:48 AM »
i guess that everything in life comes down to money.  maybe friends need to be bought wit money.  money doesnt rule everything.  maybe snoop should have paid more to his homeboys but thats was his decision and if they didnt like it then they could have went home.

jakeIII

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2002, 09:40:36 AM »
and Daz is going to the army nuff said.  

LOL......there is NO WAY the army would take daz, he knows it and is just after some publicity/sympathy.
Fuck, I STILL can't understand what daz is saying in his posts.....
Anyway, WELCOME BACK ANTONIO.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2002, 10:05:03 AM »
Wow. I'm a big snoop fan, but 500 bucks a show is just sad. Glad to see Daz/Kurupt are still cool. Thanks antonio for puttin up that post.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2002, 11:14:13 AM »
$500 for 2 artists that once went multi-platinum, who can also produce, is pathetic.  What makes this more ridiculous is that Daz is Snoop's fuckin cousin, and Snoop wouldn't even give him more for just being his cousin.

a side note, why would Jadakiss be hiding under a bar, even when he and Suge are cool?  Suge even said on Hot 97, when dissin Fabolous "Play some Jada or Ja Rule", so why would Jada be scared of Suge coming into a club/bar?  

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2002, 11:15:36 AM »
there were alot of ppl on the puff puff pass tour so u gotta spread the money around but maybe 500 was a bit tight but they wern't the main attraction of the tour because they don't get the same comercial success as snoop has had....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2002, 11:19:39 AM »
b4 u come back with dogg food...that was 7 years ago and don't get me wrong i've luved them since n all that i'm talkin in strictly a business sense on who is bringin in the crowds n all that should be gettin alot he had doggys angels eastsidaz liks n daz n kurupt >alotta mouths to feed....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2002, 11:31:37 AM »
i went to tha puff puff pass tour in NY an tha areana was about a quarter fulled if that much u need to take that into consideration of how many tickets they sold

Quadruple OG

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2002, 11:37:05 AM »
i know there were many acts on that tour, but don't you think Snoop would give Daz preference because he is his cousin?

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2002, 11:40:42 AM »
i went to tha puff puff pass tour in NY an tha areana was about a quarter fulled if that much u need to take that into consideration of how many tickets they sold

it was full over here and everyone enjoy ,  N Y ain'T a spot fo snoop dogg...

and all this shit is bullshit , about 500$ , jada and everythang
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2002, 11:51:56 AM »
how would suge pay them both 50,000 a night there is no way they would pull in enough woney to pay all there artists like that with all the other expences it costs to run a tour that means 20 showa and he's payin daz and kurupt 2 million dollars then think about all the other artists on the row they would be payin them more or at least equel to that.......i don't think so
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Antonio

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2002, 12:39:02 PM »
how would suge pay them both 50,000 a night there is no way they would pull in enough woney to pay all there artists like that with all the other expences it costs to run a tour that means 20 showa and he's payin daz and kurupt 2 million dollars then think about all the other artists on the row they would be payin them more or at least equel to that.......i don't think so

Well.. it's not impossible. Plus think about it. He's trying to let Daz & Kurupt diss Snoop Dogg. He's trying to make Tha Dogg Pound 2002. Against Dogghouse. I told you about this italian singer. And he aint even so famous. For real. So 50,000$ aint so much. Damn... u know Big Brother? LOL! A girl from Big Brother went here last year, and they gave her 40,000$ for one fucking night!! U wanna compare his ass with Kurupt and Daz? Or with Suge and all his tons of money? This is just to let you know how business works. Cause maybe u dont know how real "famous" peeps ask to perform or to guess in a special night. Plus i read in the Outlawz forum that the minimum they ask to perform in concerts is 10,000$. Now this makes this fucking 500$ even more stupid! It's sad how Daz gotta think about US Army to make Gs! Or Kurupt gotta have all this troubles to make Gs.

I'm not saying Death Row is good, but.. maybe they aint the real cancer. Just think about it.

And think about it when u diss Kurupt for having turned his back to Daz. Well... Snoop is still ignoring Daz (and Daz apparently got real big problems), while Kurupt, after all the bullshit Daz said, is still hooking him up with a lot of money. For free. Kurupt & Daz, Daz & Kurupt. Fuck the rest.

P.S.
I think now i remember something like that..... Mmmmmm... lemme think.... Snoop Dogg & Warren G?? Warren G asking help? Mmmmmmm...

Thanx to you all for the "welcome back" :)