Author Topic: PROOF THAT SNOOP IS A BITCH!  (Read 1697 times)

Antonio

Re: PROOF THAT SNOOP IS A BITCH!
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2002, 05:58:30 AM »

Yo, Snoop aint Daz n Kurupts dad, whats stoppin them goin out and gettin a damn job, who are you to bitch about THEIR problems, i aint gonna shed tears over Kurupts problems when ive got my own problems, get real son...

1. I'm not bitching about em. I'm just letting u know what they said. Snoop aint his daddy, but he is the cousin of Daz and a friend of Kurupt & Warren G from 15 years. What are u talking about, man? Like he wrote, he's claiming DPG, but who are DPG??????????????????????????????? Tell me.

When u a friend, u a friend in the bad times, not only when u need your friends for your albums. U know what i mean? Snoop aint the daddy, but.. like he said.. he's the BIG DOGG. The Doggfather. The mentor. The boss. The CEO. The big brother. The cousin. Mmmmmmmm...

2. You all dissed Kurupt cause he did the thing u wrote. Lemme paste it: "whats stoppin them goin out and gettin a damn job". Well.. Kurupt did it. And i hope Daz will do something good for his life too.

All the haters doesnt have reasons to hate.

The main reason is cause Kurupt was a DPGC. Who is DPGC? LOL! It's just a commercial word, man. To make money. To sell copies. DPGC doesnt exists. So Kurupt is free to do what is best for his life. Same with Daz. And Snoop cant blame em cause some1 is paying em better than him. So he really got NO REASONS to diss em.

Snoop offert: 25,000$ a tour + no albums in 2002
Suge offert: 50,000$ a night + 1 album + millions to escape from Antra.

What's better? Mmmmm.. i think we dont even gotta start to discuss about it. Fuck DPGC. What's DPGC? Some1 please reply! It's Daz & Kurupt, Kurupt & Daz. Snoop got his movies and the rest of the Eastsidaz. And Latoya and Doggy's Angels. Dre got the rest of Aftermath (no Hittman? damn!) and Eminem and Rakim (mmm.. no albums?). So what's DPGC? Where's the DPGC FAMILY?? Family? LMAO.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Antonio

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2002, 06:06:20 AM »
"Snoop failed too, do u rember?"
No,i don't remember.

Dont u remember the first DoggHouse Records?

Joachim

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2002, 06:14:11 AM »

When u a friend, u a friend in the bad times, not only when u need your friends for your albums. U know what i mean? Snoop aint the daddy, but.. like he said.. he's the BIG DOGG. The Doggfather. The mentor. The boss. The CEO. The big brother. The cousin. Mmmmmmmm...

Well then hes got to give them money hasnt he, all because Daz n Kurupt cant hold it down on their own? Thier grown men, when i make mistakes i aint look to anyone for money, why should they? Because they can?

2. You all dissed Kurupt cause he did the thing u wrote. Lemme paste it: "whats stoppin them goin out and gettin a damn job". Well.. Kurupt did it. And i hope Daz will do something good for his life too.

All the haters doesnt have reasons to hate.

Dont generalize people, i aint dissed no one or nobody, your the one dissin here 'Snoops a bitch' etc, man get off that bullshit.

The main reason is cause Kurupt was a DPGC. Who is DPGC? LOL! It's just a commercial word, man. To make money. To sell copies. DPGC doesnt exists. So Kurupt is free to do what is best for his life. Same with Daz. And Snoop cant blame em cause some1 is paying em better than him. So he really got NO REASONS to diss em.

When did Snoop diss him, didnt Daz diss him on his wack ass message board?

Suge offert: 50,000$ a night + 1 album + millions to escape from Antra

Wheres Daz and Kurupts effort? Cant they tour on their own? Is that too much effort, do they need Snoop n Suge to organize it all for them?

Antonio

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2002, 06:29:09 AM »
Hey hey man.. chill! I know u touched, but.. hold on a sec..

1. I'm not saying Snoop gotta give em money for free. But facts are that he offered/gave em 500$ a night when Suge offered Kurupt (and probably Daz) 50,000$ a night. Plus Snoop offered Kurupt no albums in 2002, while Suge offered him 1. Plus Suge told Kurupt that's he'll pay Antra millions to release him. Snoop didnt. Well.. i'm just saying that Snoop cant be mad about Kurupt going to Death Row, cause he obviously wasnt so cool with him. About Snoop being their daddy! Man.. think about this. Daz said Snoop aint even hollering at him no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snoop doesnt have to give Daz money for free, but damn.. let him produce a fucking track for your next album and give him some Gs. Add him in your album and pay him. Instead of letting Kokane perform all over your CDs! Damn! It's his cousin. He's DPG. Snoop is claiming DPG. Is it a joke? C'mon.. let Daz make some tracks with you. Expecially when he got problems, man. Fuck that. And Daz n Kurupt cant hold it down on their own cause Daz is indi (so.. he needs help), and Kurupt was/is locked at Antra and got money problems too.

2. You wrote: "Dont generalize people, i aint dissed no one or nobody, your the one dissin here 'Snoops a bitch' etc, man get off that bullshit". First of all i never said u dissed em. Second.. i never dissed Snoop in this topic. I even explained the title. Just read my posts again.  ;D

3. "When did Snoop diss him, didnt Daz diss him on his wack ass message board?". Fred Wreck called him taliban. Bad Azz dissed him too. Snoop said he'll not even say his name cause he doesnt want to make him popular now. WFT? Your ex DPG partner and friend? WOW!

4. "Wheres Daz and Kurupts effort? Cant they tour on their own? Is that too much effort, do they need Snoop n Suge to organize it all for them?". Obviously yes. U dont even know what a tour means. If the broke, how the fuck can the organize a whole tour? Daz is indi. Kurupt was locked at Antra. Snoop was the only one to have money enought to make a tour. TONS of money. They dont even got money to buy presents for their kids, man. What are u talking about?

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2002, 06:45:13 AM »
"But facts are that he offered/gave em 500$ a night when Suge offered Kurupt (and probably Daz) 50,000$ a night"
It's prolly bullshit.I mean,50.000 for a concert?
If they do 20 or 30 tour dates?They are daz n kurupt not jay z,this sounds bullshit. ;)

Antonio

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2002, 06:51:15 AM »
"But facts are that he offered/gave em 500$ a night when Suge offered Kurupt (and probably Daz) 50,000$ a night"
It's prolly bullshit.I mean,50.000 for a concert?
If they do 20 or 30 tour dates?They are daz n kurupt not jay z,this sounds bullshit. ;)

Well.. Kurupt said he already made 100,000$ and that he's sending half of em to Daz. I dont call this thing "bullshit". I know it's hard to believe Suge is paying Kurupt so well.. but.. hey! He's doing it! LOL! He's even paying him to release him from Antra. And we are talking about tons of money. Now that Suge is out.. i dont think money are a problem. Money was never was been a problem for Death Row, man. We both know why.

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2002, 07:12:47 AM »

Suge offert: 50,000$ a night + 1 album + millions to escape from Antra.

Fuck that! The money Suge gave Kurupt is a teaser. Kurupt 's Row album aint never coming out. There's gonna be noithing but blah blah blah about it for a coupla years until Ricardo realises he's been fucked once again. Suge will always be fuckin em artists. Once a bitch always a bitch. Kurupt & Daz need to straighten themselves up and join Snoop. If Snoop would see that they're eager to join him instaed of trying all that indi stuff and shit, working wit em Fred Dursts and Jay Zs and shit, he d put em on. But in 1998 every DPG member started their own business. Snoop cant be blamed for success. Daz just aint a businessman, he's a musician and a weed addict. And his mind is ill, thats why Snoop doesnt work wit him. He just doesnt need a psycho around.
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2002, 07:50:41 AM »
i gotta agree with joachim

why are you sooo into what snoop does, and like joachim said, snoop's not their dad....i mean shit antonio you're just getting second hand news....unless you are their to witness this news you shouldn't even comment on this

snoop paid for EVERY one's food on the puff puff pass tour

snoop provided transportations and CUSTOMIZED vehicles on the puff puff pass tour (suv truck thingy's for every artist with their face and album glased across the side, i know i saw tha eastsidaz, bad azz's and kurupt's pass by when i went)

snoop probably paid 500 bucks from his earnings every night to

1. bad azz
2. tray deee
3. goldie loc
4. kola
5. big chan
6. koniyac
7. daz
8. kurupt
9. kokane
10. tash
11. j-ro
12. e-swif
13-17 the opening act (which was the eastside hooligans where i went and there was like 5 of those mother fuckers)
18. dj jam

so that's $9,000 dollars ALONE -per night- for JUST, let me repeat for JUST the undercards who only perform at the minum (besides dj jam) like at the most 4 or 5 songs not counting these fool's food, transportation, the stage crews, the cost to haul everything around, the venues cut in the profits, every one's kids (trust me i swear to god every one musta brough their kids becuaese at the end that's who  snoop brought out was everyone on the tour's kids) , gas, weed  :), and probably some other shit that i'm leaving out that is ALL coming out of snoop's pocket

basically snoop is taking you on HIS tour with HIS money for three months where you do diddly sqaut basically and are getting paid a total of 25,000 bucks (which is more than some people make a year) for a three month smoke out session, is DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN good money, snoop ain't gonna go broke like hammer trying to make his friends as rich as him, what snoop did for daz and kurupt and everyone else on that tour was MORE than generous

antonio i beg of you do some more research on a situation before you just go off on someone, or better yet why don't you stop concerning yourself with what snoop and his family does

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2002, 07:58:10 AM »
if this shit is true about snoop then he is the biggest lyer and a hypocrite ever cuz he knows how it feels to be jacked off his money but now he is doing it and he always say on Tv that he gives all of his artists their publishing and money and its fucked up that he can't support his cuzin and his closest homeboys from the BEGINNING but rather roll with tha eastsidaz and "ugly" angels...talk about loyality..... ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2002, 08:05:37 AM »
...and ANOTHER mutha fuckin' thing

if suge were to pay kurupt 50,000 dollars a night, he'd be paying upwords to 1,500,000 bucks for only a 30 night tour JUST to kurupt, a deathrow tour wuldn't even generate that much money on a little tour like that and with names that wouldn't be able to fill a collisium, so suge would be losing more money than he he makes if this is true, which is a stupid move for suge....and i doubt suge would do somehing that accouting how much in DEBT suge is in

i doubt he'd wanna loose more money than what he makes when he's being happered for millions from every which way

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2002, 08:06:42 AM »
"why are you sooo into what snoop does, and like joachim said, snoop's not their dad....i mean shit antonio you're just getting second hand news....unless you are their to witness this news you shouldn't even comment on this

snoop paid for EVERY one's food on the puff puff pass tour

snoop provided transportations and CUSTOMIZED vehicles on the puff puff pass tour (suv truck thingy's for every artist with their face and album glased across the side, i know i saw tha eastsidaz, bad azz's and kurupt's pass by when i went)

1. bad azz
2. tray deee
3. goldie loc
4. kola
5. big chan
6. koniyac
7. daz
8. kurupt
9. kokane
10. tash
11. j-ro
12. e-swif
13-17 the opening act (which was the eastside hooligans where i went and there was like 5 of those mother fuckers)
18. dj jam

so that's $9,000 dollars ALONE -per night- for JUST, let me repeat for JUST the undercards who only perform at the minum (besides dj jam) like at the most 4 or 5 songs not counting these fool's food, transportation, the stage crews, the cost to haul everything around, the venues cut in the profits, every one's kids (trust me i swear to god every one musta brough their kids becuaese at the end that's who  snoop brought out was everyone on the tour's kids) , gas, weed  , and probably some other shit that i'm leaving out that is ALL coming out of snoop's pocket

basically snoop is taking you on HIS tour with HIS money for three months where you do diddly sqaut basically and are getting paid a total of 25,000 bucks (which is more than some people make a year) for a three month smoke out session, is DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN good money, snoop ain't gonna go broke like hammer trying to make his friends as rich as him, what snoop did for daz and kurupt and everyone else on that tour was MORE than generous

antonio i beg of you do some more research on a situation before you just go off on someone, or better yet why don't you stop concerning yourself with what snoop and his family does "

AMEN TO THAT

Joachim

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2002, 09:21:24 AM »
U dont even know what a tour means. If the broke, how the fuck can the organize a whole tour? Daz is indi. Kurupt was locked at Antra. Snoop was the only one to have money enought to make a tour. TONS of money. They dont even got money to buy presents for their kids, man. What are u talking about?

Clearly you do, lets look at it like this, Rass Kass can afford to tour Europe but Kurupt and Daz cant afford to tour America? Or put on a few concerts? Aight man if you say so  ;)

1. bad azz  
2. tray deee  
3. goldie loc  
4. kola  
5. big chan  
6. koniyac  
7. daz  
8. kurupt  
9. kokane  
10. tash  
11. j-ro  
12. e-swif  
18. dj jam  

so that's $9,000 dollars ALONE -per night-

Word to the homie BigJake, $9,000 a night plus food, accomadation, travel, venues, promotion etc, plus i bet they were all sellin their CD's at the shows etc, damn Snoop has done so much more then anyone will ever give him credit for.

Antonio

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2002, 12:04:35 PM »
Ok, it's too hard to make this kind of topic here.

This is the real story u'll never know:

Snoop Dogg payed 50,000$ a night Kurupt. Kurupt was like: "whoa!! My homie Big Snoop is paying me a lot! Damn! Now i can even buy presents for my 3 kids! Snoop i wanna continue to work with you. I'm getting paid like a muthafucka!". Snoop Dogg payed Antra the contract of Kurupt and offered him a multi-millionaire contract. Kurupt signed with Dogghouse Records. Kurupt feels great cause he's getting paid. DPGC is still alive. To tha fullest.

The problem is not how much Snoop is spending in total for every tour he's making. 9,000 or 100,000,000$ it's the same! The problem is that Kurupt had problems and no money. And Snoop offered him 500$ a night. Maybe that's the max he was able to give him. Maybe. But still it's not a good price. To work for some1 and to get 500$ a night aint enought for Kurupt. He gotta raise 3 kids (+ another one coming..) and he got a wife, and he's locked on Antra and he gotta pay em millions to escape.

Now, after all the shit i wrote, tell me a SINGLE reason to diss Kurupt. Oh.. and remember i havent dissed your "hero" Snoop Dogg yet!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2002, 12:54:54 PM »
Ok, it's too hard to make this kind of topic here.

This is the real story u'll never know:

Snoop Dogg payed 50,000$ a night Kurupt. Kurupt was like: "whoa!! My homie Big Snoop is paying me a lot! Damn! Now i can even buy presents for my 3 kids! Snoop i wanna continue to work with you. I'm getting paid like a muthafucka!". Snoop Dogg payed Antra the contract of Kurupt and offered him a multi-millionaire contract. Kurupt signed with Dogghouse Records. Kurupt feels great cause he's getting paid. DPGC is still alive. To tha fullest.

The problem is not how much Snoop is spending in total for every tour he's making. 9,000 or 100,000,000$ it's the same! The problem is that Kurupt had problems and no money. And Snoop offered him 500$ a night. Maybe that's the max he was able to give him. Maybe. But still it's not a good price. To work for some1 and to get 500$ a night aint enought for Kurupt. He gotta raise 3 kids (+ another one coming..) and he got a wife, and he's locked on Antra and he gotta pay em millions to escape.

Now, after all the shit i wrote, tell me a SINGLE reason to diss Kurupt. Oh.. and remember i havent dissed your "hero" Snoop Dogg yet!

anotonio you're either A: just desperate or B:don't know how much 500 bucks a night (which is ALOT in america) is worth in america

kurupt made 25,000 -30,000 bucks of money for three months of  "work"....that's  more money then the average upper middle class familly makes a YEAR, kurupt could give his kids gold plated tooth brushes with that money .....anotino get real

Antonio

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2002, 12:59:29 PM »

anotonio you're either A: just desperate or B:don't know how much 500 bucks a night (which is ALOT in america) is worth in america

kurupt made 25,000 -30,000 bucks of money for three months of  "work"....that's  more money then the average upper middle class familly makes a YEAR, kurupt could give his kids gold plated tooth brushes with that money .....anotino get real

So u think Kurupt & Daz are rich? Or that Warren G is really rich? Ok, then if they rich.. ok, i'm wrong. But see.. it's not that they aint enought for me. They aint enought for Kurupt & Daz. U know what i mean? It's not me against Snoop. It's Kurupt against Snoop. He wanna make money and Suge is offering em money. Now u havent replied to my question yet.

WHY U ALL DISSED KURUPT? 1 single reason.