Author Topic: what everybody Ethnicity??  (Read 6383 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: what everybody Ethnicity??
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2006, 02:24:40 PM »
100% PAKISTANI that means i'll put the fifth to ya neck and gets to blappin!!!!  BUT DONT GET IT TWITTED, I BEEN TIMIN OUT THE 510 SINCE I WAS YOUNG!!!

You won't do shit, you Pakistini faggot. Bitch go suck Hajis dick.

I know ur into the hyphy movement but You really can't get a long with people from the bay area huh?

I'm not particulary into the hyphy movemet, cuz unlike you I don't really enjoy dancing face to face with another man. With the exception of J Bananas, Relentless, Nicc from tha No, and any intelligent dudes from the Bay that I forgot who post on here ( u know who u are ), your all hyphy hyper morons. These dudes Pakistani talking like they gangstas. Cmon now..YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE.

Sparegeez

« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2006, 02:26:07 PM »
^^ Why you put Philly in your name when ur from jersey? This Pakistani reminds me of this one arab at my school who's always bumping "white girl" just to get the black people's attention, annoying ass fuck. What part of the 510 are u from by the way?

Sparegeez

« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2006, 02:33:06 PM »
The only reason I'm on these boards is kuz I can get some free music  ;D and kuz I like talking shit to mothafuckas that think they're the shit. Aint nobody from they bay give a fuck about some internet board filled with pussys like you that bump our music and talk some bullshit shit u don't even know about. 

youngmessnucca

« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2006, 02:38:16 PM »
^^ Why you put Philly in your name when ur from jersey? This Pakistani reminds me of this one arab at my school who's always bumping "white girl" just to get the black people's attention, annoying ass fuck. What part of the 510 are u from by the way?

BECAUSE PHIL IS MY NAME YA DUMB BEANER! Is it really THAT hard to comprehend? Oh I forgot, your from the Bay.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 02:50:15 PM by phillyboy »

Sparegeez

« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2006, 02:41:45 PM »
What's with the philly then you dumb east coast son of a bitch. Don't tell me that's your nickname ya bitch

youngmessnucca

« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2006, 02:41:58 PM »
The only reason I'm on these boards is kuz I can get some free music  ;D and kuz I like talking shit to mothafuckas that think they're the shit. Aint nobody from they bay give a fuck about some internet board filled with pussys like you that bump our music and talk some bullshit shit u don't even know about. 

Oh yeah that's right people form one area aren't allowed to bump another regions music, I forgot. And you wonder why people laugh at the Bay.

BTW how is it YOUR music? U ain't a rapper, I seen your weak ass homosexually charged "diss to my enemies", fuckin sad.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2006, 02:44:11 PM »
What's with the philly then you dumb east coast son of a bitch. Don't tell me that's your nickname ya bitch

LMFAO! read the post above yours. I guess you are that dumb

OWNED

Sparegeez

« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2006, 02:50:38 PM »

LMFAO! read the post above yours. I guess you are that dumb

OWNED

I said Philliy not Phill dumbass, LOL. READ

Sparegeez

« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2006, 03:01:16 PM »
But seriously what's with the Philly if your name is phill?? Shouldn't it be more like phillsboys, LOL. my bad that was a typo, I mean "feels boys"?

youngmessnucca

« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2006, 03:12:39 PM »
You got clowned again, Phillyboy=nickname for Phil. It's not that hard to understand. Once, again you Bay clowns are dumb ass fuck.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2006, 03:17:04 PM »
u know, i dont think sparegeez has won an argument since he got here...

youngmessnucca

« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2006, 03:21:16 PM »
most likey, he never will.

Sparegeez

« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2006, 03:23:12 PM »
I've won eveyone, I don't kno what ya be talking about.....

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2006, 03:38:30 PM »
you won the award for the biggest douche bag on dubcc

Sparegeez

« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2006, 03:49:17 PM »
That's great! You live in Canada :'(