Author Topic: We Shouldn't Make Money Into An Idol For Worship  (Read 499 times)

Don Seer

Re: We Shouldn't Make Money Into An Idol For Worship
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 10:52:22 AM »

lol... and mauz proved that ya'll have no sense of humour..

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2006, 11:04:34 AM »

lol... and mauz proved that ya'll have no sense of humour..

LMAO! so was i laughing at his brilliance or at his reputation of a TQ lovin thumperbrain ass ?

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2006, 11:07:30 AM »
if we chase after allah we will starve to death. welcome to the 21st century.

so true

anyway

Abdul-Shakur : Seeking The Light, correct me if im wrong but is the word "salaam" persian for hello?

not really my brother from another mother, Salaam means " May Allah's blessing be upon you". It serves a greater purpose than the word "HELLO" does

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2006, 12:14:44 PM »
is it me or does anyone else want to MURDER Allah?

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2006, 03:15:55 PM »
is it me or does anyone else want to MURDER Allah?

Suga Foot

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 09:22:53 PM »
how does one go about joining islam?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 10:39:08 PM »
how does one go about joining islam?

Simply state or know in your heart that, "There is nothing worthy of worship but the Creator." 

Then, to be recognized within the Muslim community you would need to make that statement in front of two Muslim witnesses.  They may also have you do a translation of it in Arabic saying "La Illaha Ill-A-llah"...  (In Arabic the word for the Creator is Allah, in English they say God, but both are describing the Highest Power.)

That's it...

That's the starting point.  When you know in your heart that there is nothing worthy of worship but the Creator of All Things then you have become a Muslim.  After that, there are many other things that can help you grow as a Muslim and deepen your knowledge, understanding, and piety.  There are also many things to learn to keep in in that state of submission and prevent you from deviating.  Because that's what Islam means, submission to the Creator, so the goal is to remain in such a state of Islam.

^^But what I've written above is the starting point to make a person a Muslim.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2006, 10:39:46 PM »
A man was complaining that he only makes $1,000 a month, and that if he just made $1,500 all of his problems could be solved.  Then when he starts making $1,500 a month, he says, "Well, now if I just had an extra $500 dollars, I could pay off everything".  Same story with a man who makes $100,000 a month, he will say, if he just made $150,000 a month, then who could fullfill all his plans and obligations.  Then, if later he begins to earn $150,000 a month, he will say if he just had $200,000 a month!

See, Allah is the Creator of All things, and All conditions.  He created the tree's, no Creator but Allah.  In ancient Europe they used to worship tree's, ever heard the phrase "knock on wood"?  Well, today, they make paper money out of tree's, and people worship that, ever heard the phrase "get rich or die trying?" 

The point is, if we chase after the money, then the money will always remain infront of us and we will never reach it.  However, if we chase after Allah, then the bounties of this world will follow us wherever we may go.

Assalamulaikum.

Stop speaking jibberish... look, "dressing up" your ideas does not make them better.  You apparently think that there is a specific writing style that makes you intelligent, or at least makes your ideas better... really nothing could be futher from the truth. 

Sure style is important, but not your kind of style... good writers use style to better convey a message, you use style to create this retarded image...

If you have an idea to share, share it... if you need to use a story to elaborate the idea and make it more real.... feel free too... but this ridiculous style has got to go, its obnoxious, it doesn't help you convince anyone, and it annoys most everyone.  Really its self-indulgent... you claim to surrender urself to allah and you frequently abhor egoism, but what your doing is extremely egotistical and self-indulgent.  The truth is, and you know it, you don't write as you do for anyone else, you do it for yourself... you think it makes you sound smart. it doesn't.

if you really cared about enlightening people, and having a discussion you'd speak plainly... as it is, you're nothing but a caricature just like Cwalker, cept of a diff type of character.

anyways, as far as your point... its not entirely true... yeah people always think if they have more they'll be happy, then sometimes they get it, and nothing changes.... but allah isn't the only way... there are other things in life to make people happy.   

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 11:31:37 PM »
seriously, when I'm loaded off that evil western society california grown marijuana, and I'm reading these posts, this submitting to the creator shit really creeps me out

AndrE16686

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 12:05:10 AM »
Money=Freedom/Power