Author Topic: DOES THIS GUY EVER STOP CRYING??  (Read 583 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DOES THIS GUY EVER STOP CRYING??
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2006, 01:17:55 PM »
yeah, real men dont cry ::)

not over watching a game on television.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2006, 01:20:19 PM »
it's more than a game to many people

i cried over celtic not wining the uefa cup, someone that may only happen once or twice maximum in my lifetime

it hurts to come so close yet not win the trophy

you can't convince me that i'm a baby bcoz i cried over that

NO MORE WAR

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2006, 03:25:19 PM »
you can't convince me that i'm a baby bcoz i cried over that
u are a baby:)
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2006, 04:39:21 PM »
OK some people might say "Its just a game", but i disagree with that, to me Tennis is just a game, Basketball is just a game....Football is a way of life. I aint tryna give no sob story or nuthin, but growing up i dint have a lot of shit like games consoles or nuthin, so rain hail or shine me and my brother would play football. Thats it, thats all we done, before school at break at school and after school......At christmas we were happy just getting a Celtic strip or a Scotland strip (obviously we got more than that, but we would have been happy either way) so no, imo, football is not "just a game" its life, when Celtic are winning or Scotland win i am on top of the world, nothing can get me down, but when rangers win the league or Scotland lose a big game, life has no meaning, i am despondant for days.....if that makes me sad, then so be it.

The Maestro

rik

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2006, 05:59:53 PM »
Homie I love sports with a passion. Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, and Football. I am a die hard sports fan and about 85% of the time there is some kind of sport related program on my T.V. But I have never came close to crying. I get really mad so mad people don't want to talk to me for a while but never have I cried. That's pretty gay.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2006, 03:58:28 AM »
Homie I love sports with a passion. Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, and Football. I am a die hard sports fan and about 85% of the time there is some kind of sport related program on my T.V. But I have never came close to crying. I get really mad so mad people don't want to talk to me for a while but never have I cried. That's pretty gay.

we live in different worlds tho.  you're talking about all these different sports for which you have your favourite team. I put Celtic Football Club above most things in my life.  i can guarentee Celtic mean more to me and their success (or lack of) affects me more than any team you support.

really after we lost the league 2 years ago I didn't speak for like 3/4 days.
NO MORE WAR

mauzip

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2006, 04:05:42 AM »
I put Celtic Football Club above most things in my life.

wtf :-X

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2006, 04:17:50 AM »

it's true, it's like religion over here to be honest.  like i said, we live in different worlds.
NO MORE WAR

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2006, 11:36:55 AM »

it's true, it's like religion over here to be honest.  like i said, we live in different worlds.

that really is sad...

coola

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2006, 01:58:16 PM »
OK some people might say "Its just a game", but i disagree with that, to me Tennis is just a game, Basketball is just a game....Football is a way of life. I aint tryna give no sob story or nuthin, but growing up i dint have a lot of shit like games consoles or nuthin, so rain hail or shine me and my brother would play football. Thats it, thats all we done, before school at break at school and after school......At christmas we were happy just getting a Celtic strip or a Scotland strip (obviously we got more than that, but we would have been happy either way) so no, imo, football is not "just a game" its life, when Celtic are winning or Scotland win i am on top of the world, nothing can get me down, but when rangers win the league or Scotland lose a big game, life has no meaning, i am despondant for days.....if that makes me sad, then so be it.

:loopaper:

rik

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2006, 03:02:24 PM »
^ About time u took my wife off ur sig. It was making me very uncmofortable.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2006, 03:50:05 PM »
Chief, no offense, your Australian, your input about football holds absolutly no weight......It wasnt even your second biggest sport until you got to a world cup.

The Maestro

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2006, 04:26:08 PM »
Chief, no offense, your Australian, your input about football holds absolutly no weight

Couldn't disagree more. That's like him saying, Fergie Corsten, your input on rap doesn't count because you live in Scotland and don't know anything about the West Coast lifestyle

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2006, 04:53:50 PM »
Chief, no offense, your Australian, your input about football holds absolutly no weight

Couldn't disagree more. That's like him saying, Fergie Corsten, your input on rap doesn't count because you live in Scotland and don't know anything about the West Coast lifestyle

Good point. I never thought about it that way......BUT Rap music is a big thing in Scotland, everyone knows who 2pac, biggie, jay z etc are, could the same thing be said about Adriano being well known in Australia?...Having been in Australia the answer to that would be no. Thats the facts jack......Like i said, no offense to chief, he could be Australias biggest football suporter i dont know, but anyday of the week il take the opinion of a European before one of an Australian where football is concerned.

But i could be bies as i work with 2 Australians and just a couple of months ago one of them said....

"Did you see Kewells goal for Man United at the weekend"......I mean cumon, Kewll is an Australian for god saik. so that may have influenced the way i think about Ozzies and football.....BUt i ahve to say things are improving over that side of the world, they have actually stopped calling it "soccer" so congrats on that. lol

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2006, 05:02:41 PM »
that really is sad...

that really is reality
NO MORE WAR