Author Topic: DOES THIS GUY EVER STOP CRYING??  (Read 582 times)

mauzip

Re: DOES THIS GUY EVER STOP CRYING??
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2006, 05:20:42 PM »
that really is sad...

that really is reality

and a sad one for that... and what makes you even more sad is that you are part of it :-*

Chief, no offense, your Australian, your input about football holds absolutly no weight......It wasnt even your second biggest sport until you got to a world cup.

and when did Scotland ever play a serious role on a world cup?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2006, 05:26:07 PM »
that really is sad...

that really is reality

and a sad one for that... and what makes you even more sad is that you are part of it :-*

Chief, no offense, your Australian, your input about football holds absolutly no weight......It wasnt even your second biggest sport until you got to a world cup.

Never. Thats another point, Scotland has the most loyal supporters in the world, Garunteed 50, 000 every game and we have done FUCK ALL. Ever....Australia gets to the world cup for the first time in 32 years and all of a sudden hundreds of thousands of fans come out the woodwork...Where were they all when Australia did not qualify for world cups and were playing Samoa and tonga?.....

The Maestro

mauzip

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2006, 05:28:18 PM »
that really is sad...

that really is reality

Never. Thats another point, Scotland has the most loyal supporters in the world, Garunteed 50, 000 every game and we have done FUCK ALL. Ever....Australia gets to the world cup for the first time in 32 years and all of a sudden hundreds of thousands of fans come out the woodwork...Where were they all when Australia did not qualify for world cups and were playing Samoa and tonga?.....

Would you cry if Scotland didn't win from Samoa or Tonga?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2006, 05:34:00 PM »
that really is sad...

that really is reality

Would you cry if Scotland didn't win from Samoa or Tonga?

If Scotland didnt beat Samoa or tonga, fuck crying, i would quite possibly top myself. lol

The Maestro

mauzip

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2006, 05:48:00 PM »
If Scotland didnt beat Samoa or tonga, fuck crying, i would quite possibly top myself. lol

Care to explain?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2006, 03:42:16 PM »

well i aint gonna deny it. it plays a major part in my life and the lives of a lot of people where i come from

im sure windmills play as big a part in ure life
NO MORE WAR

mauzip

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2006, 07:24:13 PM »

yeah they sure do ??? ::)

coola

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2006, 07:51:01 PM »

nah man i been following soccer more than any other sport all my life... but i must admit, i have been getting more so into it this world cup... it wasnt completely because of australia making it, i was in europe for the euro 2004 aswell, i didnt miss a game.

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2006, 08:13:37 AM »

well i aint gonna deny it. it plays a major part in my life and the lives of a lot of people where i come from

LMAO

Great comment

Due to the competitive nature of clubs in Scotland and no doubt other clubs around the world, and the fact that fans of both Rangers and Celtic (and other clubs only using the old firm as an example as they are 2 of the biggest clubs in the world and it can't be denied) will work with/go to school with//drink in the same place/live close to fans of the opposite side there will be 'banter' between and people can say it don't hurt but trust me it does, if we lose to Celtic I won't talk to any friends who are Celtic fans directly after a game or the following day (and its the same the other way round)

I think that the people who say that its only a game or it doesn't bother them aren't really true passionate fans and fully understand what Mac10 and Fergie are saying (thats a shock defending celtic fans :P), I haven't cried at a game in a long time, came close to it (especially 2 seasons ago ;) but never done it and can understand how some fans emotions take over them and the floodgates open, to some a football club is just an extension of their family

Rish

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2006, 03:16:14 PM »
Waiting for Rooney to take out both of his legs in training... heck, in the middle of a game would be better.