Author Topic: Official 2006 WC FINAL Tread : ITALY vs FRANCE  (Read 2604 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official 2006 WC FINAL Tread : ITALY vs FRANCE
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2006, 04:10:31 PM »
Fuck that... I'm very pissed right now but life ain't about football, it's hurts to lose in final though... Zidane proved once again you can't put "athletes" and "clever" in the same line, WTF he was thinking, not like he was a rookie  :-X

I think he's a sleeper. You know, the guys who are usually very calm and don't talk much. Sometimes they break lose and go buckwild. Well, unfortunate that it had to happen in such a unsuitable situation...  :-\
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2006, 04:16:33 PM »
A great play in an extremely tight match makes it that much better.

Italy's Grosso Vs Germany
Argentina's Maxi Rodriguez vs Mexico

It's really amazing that you think the Brazil vs Argentina game in the Confderations Final is better than anything in this World Cup, it's amazing.

Its a matter of taste I guess. You like it when its intense and probably goals scored in the last secs although they aint doing shit during the whole game. I like it better if its 90 mins of great football even if its 4:1 for someone.

For me even Confederations cup was better than this

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2006, 04:26:43 PM »
Fuck that... I'm very pissed right now but life ain't about football, it's hurts to lose in final though... Zidane proved once again you can't put "athletes" and "clever" in the same line, WTF he was thinking, not like he was a rookie  :-X

I think he's a sleeper. You know, the guys who are usually very calm and don't talk much. Sometimes they break lose and go buckwild. Well, unfortunate that it had to happen in such a unsuitable situation...  :-\

Well i'm a Juventus fan, and i can tell you he did it already twice. In the Champions League. Twice. Two fucking headers. I remember it cause i'm a Juve fan and he was a Juve player. But he was been my hero till tonight and he'll be my hero even tomorrow, when i'll forgive him.

wcsoldier

« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2006, 04:34:17 PM »
^^^^ I just don't understand.. he's supposed to have experience, plus in his last game ... I'm sad we lost but this incident is worst coz he just gave up his whole country, even if it's Zizou it'll be  hard to forgive him

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2006, 04:37:18 PM »
I don't know what to say. I'm a fucking huge fan of him. He's a Juventus legend..
He disappointed me. Everybody in Italy is still shocked about what he did.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2006, 07:35:09 PM »
To sum up this world cup sucked cock. Very very small amount of goals, Argentina, Brazil, Spain going out quick.

Cannavaro (probably) winning the best player award tells you EVERYTHING about this WC  :'(

harshly i'd have to agree

a central-defender being the best player of the tournament tells you all you need to know

don't get it twisted tho, big props to fabio cannavaro and italy!!!
NO MORE WAR

Jome

« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2006, 09:07:12 AM »
Imo, Italy looks the strongest at the moment, but France got such strict defensive organization that it's impossible to predict the outcome..
Henry vs. Cannavaro will be a key duel in this game, if Cannavaro can tame Henry, Italy will win, since France strangely doesn't use Trezeguet and Saha is ineligible.

Gilardino should start instead of Toni, and Iaquinta should have his name ingraved on the bench.

There you have it.  :raisetheroof:

I give myself props for this.
Cannavaro had decent control on Henry, and Domenech put on Trezeguet when it was too late, if Trezeguet came on earlier when Henry did one of his raids, I'm convinced that France would have scored, Henry was alone against Cannavaro & Materazzhole, Henry had no natural goalscorer to deliver to.
Toni & Iaquinta didn't do much either, why Gilardino didn't play is a mystery..

Lippi seems to have a Gilardino complex, like Domenech got a Trezeguet complex, and Scholari got a Nuno Gomes complex..  :D

Out of France's 3 best/most important players, does anybody think it was a co-incidence that Henry & Vieira got injured, and Zidane sent off ??

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2006, 11:23:50 AM »

Out of France's 3 best/most important players, does anybody think it was a co-incidence that Henry & Vieira got injured, and Zidane sent off ??

You're on some Shallow shit now?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #113 on: July 10, 2006, 11:30:39 AM »
Imo, Italy looks the strongest at the moment, but France got such strict defensive organization that it's impossible to predict the outcome..
Henry vs. Cannavaro will be a key duel in this game, if Cannavaro can tame Henry, Italy will win, since France strangely doesn't use Trezeguet and Saha is ineligible.

Gilardino should start instead of Toni, and Iaquinta should have his name ingraved on the bench.

There you have it.  :raisetheroof:

I give myself props for this.
Cannavaro had decent control on Henry, and Domenech put on Trezeguet when it was too late, if Trezeguet came on earlier when Henry did one of his raids, I'm convinced that France would have scored, Henry was alone against Cannavaro & Materazzhole, Henry had no natural goalscorer to deliver to.
Toni & Iaquinta didn't do much either, why Gilardino didn't play is a mystery..

Lippi seems to have a Gilardino complex, like Domenech got a Trezeguet complex, and Scholari got a Nuno Gomes complex..  :D

Nope, First of all injurys can happen to anyone at anytime, were they intentional probably, if so, right on a very nice strategy, and zidane deserved to be sent off.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2006, 11:46:27 AM »

You're on some Shallow shit now?

Vieira got injured by himself. He has problems on his leg from months. Nobody touched him when he got injured.
The only hard foul was committed by Juventus teammate and friend Zambrotta.

Henry got injured after 2-3 minutes, but it was basically him going against a wall (Cannavaro). Not a foul, he just got it where it hurts.

About Zidane, he's the only one to blame.

'EclipZe

« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2006, 02:09:23 PM »
Argentina's 6-0 win is NOT a good game, lol.  That was practice for Argentina, many teams can put a nice exhibition of football but that doesn't mean it will be a good game.  Intense Games= Best Games. 

lmao at Argentina's 6-0 not being a good game, thay put on a great fuckin show.man, that's what I wanna see at a WC, great football.some games had me sleeping shit.

swizz vs ukraine was ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzz

oh and btw. didn't zizou even went out to get his medal? thats a bitch move tho.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 02:11:45 PM by ~EclipZe~ »