Author Topic: Zidane & co. doped?  (Read 479 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Zidane & co. doped?
« on: July 06, 2006, 04:14:29 AM »
I'm not blaming them. But i've read in the papers here that there are a few football players who are suspected of doping.

Zidane is the one in the most complicated situation (he has made transfusions, i dunno if it's correct in english lol. He removed the blood in his blood to change it), but rumor is that Ronaldinho, Bechkam, Raul and others might be investigated too.

To say it it's the medic of the Tour de France who was arrested in the 'Operazione Puerto', who said that he did illegal things not only to cyclysts, but also to football players. And some pc's with the proofs of those players was just been sequestrated.

Speechless.

Bomb-Aź

Re: Zidane & co. doped?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 04:29:42 AM »
what?? whats the source..this is shocking if true

peace

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 04:31:12 AM »
I've found it in italian. Italian press. It's part of the Tour de France scandal of doping. Apparently there are those players involved. Zidane looks like he's the one 100% sure.

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 04:33:11 AM »
I've found it in italian. Italian press. It's part of the Tour de France scandal of doping. Apparently there are those players involved. Zidane looks like he's the one 100% sure.

damn......... if it's true he stopped 2 months too late

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 04:36:56 AM »
Lol at the Italian press, nice try to get him suspended for Sunday... the docs you talk about are true but there is no Zidane or football players (Nadal is a target...) Coming from a country in which teams fixed games.. I think your country has a chance to win without doing that , not very fairplay

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 04:39:48 AM »
Lol at the Italian press, nice try to get him suspended for Sunday

that was my first reaction...if its true tho its gonna be huge

peace

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 04:42:33 AM »
^^^^ or simply to try to get him out of the game.. mentally wise I mean still I though Italians knew France was a experienced team  ::), that won't work

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 04:46:05 AM »
Lol at the Italian press, nice try to get him suspended for Sunday... the docs you talk about are true but there is no Zidane or football players (Nadal is a target...) Coming from a country in which teams fixed games.. I think your country has a chance to win without doing that , not very fairplay

They said singer Johnny Hallday told to "France Info" on june the 2nd that he goes to a spanish private hospital to do that thing on his blood (i can't translate it in english) to looks so in shape and so young. "In the same one of Zidane".

P.S. Don't make it an "italian press vs Zidane". Zidane is loved here, and the article said they're rumors. Plus it's a web article. But hey, i for sure don't trust 100% the italian press but i don't trust 100% your press too. The truth is probably in the middle. Probably he went there, but it was for other reasons? I dunno. Anyway we'll hear about it in the future, don't worry. Names are too big.

P.S. Zidane is my hero, i'm not dissing him or calling him doped. I'm a lawyer, i'm always defensive in this cases.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 04:52:23 AM »
P.S. I hate italian press. Look what they did to my Juventus.  :'(

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 04:58:17 AM »
^^ ya whats the latest on that...getting relegated to serie c?? hope not :(

if they do get relegated who do you think will stay at juve from the current squad??

peace

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 05:05:39 AM »
^^ ya whats the latest on that...getting relegated to serie c?? hope not :(

Even the press now is writing the trial is a joke. Yes they asked us to go to Serie C with 6 points of penalization and 2 Scudetto's revoked. Lol, even the last one who was not under investigation. What a joke! We pratically can't defend ourself. We will do it on real trials, penal ones. Cause the sportal one is a joke.

if they do get relegated who do you think will stay at juve from the current squad??

The 5 Juventus players in the italian National team said they'll stay even if we go to Serie B (nobody believe we can go to Serie C, lol. Not even the prosecutor).
I dunno about the non-italian ones. They'll probably leave. Dunno.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 05:46:19 AM »
Italian press is a disgrace to fair play and humanity, they just try to get Zidane unfocused.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 07:09:49 AM »
lol that reflect yall affraid of my team hehe that's good keep going like that
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 01:23:34 PM »
Italian press is a disgrace to fair play and humanity, they just try to get Zidane unfocused.

Being german, you're the last man in the world who can say it.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 01:29:40 PM »
If its true they should give the 98 cup to Brazil..... 8) :P

But which ronaldinho is suspected? Fenomeno or Gaucho? I highly doubt either of them especially R. Gaucho.