Author Topic: If Muslims are terrorists than what do you call these acts by whites ?  (Read 681 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Muslims are violent, extremists and terrorists?

* This is the biggest misconception that is a result of the Media’s Islam bashing. When Catholics of Northern Ireland bombed tube stations in Britain, or gunmen attacked mosques in the name of Judaism, or Serbs killed and raped innocent Bosnian women and children, their acts were not attributed to the Christian religion. But in the case when a Muslim does the same act, we hear a “Muslim fundamentalist or extremist”. Many actions are perpetrated by Muslims in the name of Islam for political or personal gain, which have nothing to do with Islam or its teachings. Islam condemns the killing of civilians and in the Quran permission is given to fight in self defense, or to drive out those oppressors who have driven you out of your land
    * Allah says in the Quran:
          o Chapter 2
                + 190. And fight in the Way of Allâh those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)].
                + 191. And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
          o It is not a license to kill every one but strict rules are attached to combat in Islam. One has no right to cut down trees, to kill old people, women and children. Allah says clearly above in the Quran that he does not like transgressors. The other misconception attached to this is the misunderstanding that because Islam is the Religion of peace then Muslims should not fight back when being attacked but rather turn the other cheek. All over the world Muslims who are being attacked and resist are in turn called terrorist and a vow is made to exterminate them. In all fairness any nation that is attacked will defend itself from oppression and occupation, but Muslims are expected to give in and not resist and hand over the keys. The term jihad is highly misunderstood, a jihad is a struggle and can take shape of a military struggle or a struggle in owns self. Muslims standing firm on their faith is a big struggle too.

Don Seer

your topic subbject doenst match what you've posted.. where are "these acts by whites?" you haven't even posted any.

two wrongs dont make a right blame boy..

deflecting your self hate blame and anger onto others aint the answer..

WHY are you posting lots of 1) pro-muslim stuff to people who don't care and 2) being overtly paranoid AND defensive before you're provoked let alone afterwards..
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 12:56:16 PM by Overseer »

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'

I had stated facts, and your response was no way near to what I posted. This was your first mistake. You made mistakes in misjudging me, I am not directing self hating angriness onto others. Lets say I am, prove it!

Last but not least, considering you were an admin, I expected a more intelligent reply to my topic.

Next time please stick to the topic.

Don Seer

I had stated facts, and your response was no way near to what I posted. This was your first mistake. You made mistakes in misjudging me, I am not directing self hating angriness onto others. Lets say I am, prove it!

Last but not least, considering you were an admin, I expected a more intelligent reply to my topic.

YOU didn't type anything...

FAKE CARBON COPY ASS MUTHAFUCKA

YOUR POST IN ITS ENTIRETY >>  http://magic-city-news.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi/2/2620/printer

and the page includes all your sig pics  :D :D :D what a lame........

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'

1) your topic subbject doenst match what you've posted.. where are "these acts by whites?" you haven't even posted any.

2) WHY are you posting lots of 1) pro-muslim stuff to people who don't care and 2) being overtly paranoid AND defensive before you're provoked let alone afterwards..

1) Overseer, your a smart man, im not speaking jibberish either, so you dont have to really be a SMART one to understand my topic and its post.

When Catholics of Northern Ireland bombed tube stations in Britain, or gunmen attacked mosques in the name of Judaism, or Serbs killed and raped innocent Bosnian women and children, their acts were not attributed to the Christian religion.

Are northern Irish not white ? slap yourself twice if you think theyre not. Israelis fall under the caucasion ethnicity. If you dont know that, slap yourself 5 more times, and question your knowledge on other ethnicities.
If you think Serbs are not white, slap your parents for raising you in a homogenised society.

2) you are wrong again. You act all tough when I posted you about members of this board posting the N word, or when I talked about Real American bashing on Islam.

This topic is in no way different to what others post.

If they can post it, why cant I ?

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'

YOU didn't type anything...

FAKE CARBON COPY ASS MUTHAFUCKA

YOUR POST IN ITS ENTIRETY >>  http://magic-city-news.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi/2/2620/printer

2)and the page includes all your sig pics  :D :D :D what a lame........

1)I had used the words STATED and POST. Know where in this topic does it says I constructed this paragraph

2) so ? how does that relate to the topic ?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 01:07:59 PM by Abdul-Shakur : Seeking The Light »

Don Seer

the IRA didn't do their shit in the name of their religion.. they did it for independence for the country of ireland.. yes they were catholic / the UK obviously protestant.. but it was about the LAND.. not the religion, it was a civil war situation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Irish_Republican_Army

don't believe all the propoganda you are being fed.. you MUST read further.. this is one of many such a simple errors/assumptions.. but to outsiders easily made by the uninformed. infinite posts rubbish like this all the time and we're sick of picking holes in it as we know he doesnt listen.. maybe you are more intelligent?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 01:12:27 PM by Overseer »

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
(1)the IRA didn't do their shit in the name of their religion.. they did it for independence for the country of ireland.. yes they were catholic / the UK protestant.. but it was bout the LAND.. not the religion, it was a civil war situation.

don't believe all the propoganda you are being fed.. you MUST read further.. this such a simple error/assumption.. but to outsiders easily made by the uninformed.

Lol, Overseer, your like a child, a child whose falling from a 50 story building, I dont like kids falling, not a good sight to see.

1) I dont give a fucking crap if they didnt do shit in the name of their country. Saddam Hussein wasnt doing shit in the name of his Religion either. It was purely for IRAQ, purely for his LAND.

Don Seer

(1)the IRA didn't do their shit in the name of their religion.. they did it for independence for the country of ireland.. yes they were catholic / the UK protestant.. but it was bout the LAND.. not the religion, it was a civil war situation.

don't believe all the propoganda you are being fed.. you MUST read further.. this such a simple error/assumption.. but to outsiders easily made by the uninformed.

Lol, Overseer, your like a child, a child whose falling from a 50 story building, I dont like kids falling, not a good sight to see.

1) I dont give a fucking crap if they didnt do shit in the name of their country. Saddam Hussein wasnt doing shit in the name of his Religion either. It was purely for IRAQ, purely for his LAND.

eh? you're gettin it twisted.. keep up!

i'm saying they DIDNT DO IT IN THE NAME OF RELIGION i never said you said it wasnt in the name of their country.. BUT "you" did post that they DID IT IN THE NAME OF RELIGION! which is wrong.

this is what happens when people post articles instead of writing posts themselves

Don Seer

see?

* This is the biggest misconception that is a result of the Media’s Islam bashing. When Catholics of Northern Ireland bombed tube stations in Britain, or gunmen attacked mosques in the name of Judaism, or Serbs killed and raped innocent Bosnian women and children, their acts were not attributed to the Christian religion.

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
see?

* This is the biggest misconception that is a result of the Media’s Islam bashing. When Catholics of Northern Ireland bombed tube stations in Britain, or gunmen attacked mosques in the name of Judaism, or Serbs killed and raped innocent Bosnian women and children, their acts were not attributed to the Christian religion.

please goto dictionary.com and find the meaning of the word attributed, lol, your making a fool of yourself, the context of my topic is saying something else and your going in a total opposite direction lol

Don Seer

see?

please goto dictionary.com and find the meaning of the word attributed, lol, your making a fool of yourself, the context of my topic is saying something else and your going in a total opposite direction lol

what the fuck dont you understand... you're the one being made to look a fool.

IT WASNT ATTRIBUTED BECAUSE THEIR ISSUE WASNT A FUCKING RELIGIOUS ONE!!

they never said "as catholics we're bombing" they said "give us the land back"..

GET IT?

oh and white isn't a religion..  your subject line insinuates that. infinite is a WHITE HONKY DEVIL CRACKA muthafucka.. ya know that right???

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 01:32:42 PM by Overseer »

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
see?

they never said "as catholics we're bombing" they said "give us the land back".. that

lol you just proved the context of this topic dogg, the context is saying when a Muslim does a foul act, which is in no way related to Islam, it is said that ISLAM IS WRONG, or he is a MUSLIM terrorist.

Whereas when a non-muslim does an act in affiliation or without affiliation with their respected religions, its nothing big.

lol, cmon big man, your setting the trap for yourself

Don Seer

see?

they never said "as catholics we're bombing" they said "give us the land back".. that

lol you just proved the context of this topic dogg, the context is saying when a Muslim does a foul act, which is in no way related to Islam, it is said that ISLAM IS WRONG, or he is a MUSLIM terrorist.

Whereas when a non-muslim does an act in affiliation or without affiliation with their respected religions, its nothing big.

trap? you're too brainwashed to LISTEN to the truth when someone contradicts some factually wrong pro muslim propoganda.. just like fucking infinite.

I do understand the point you're trying to make here.. BUT.. the IRA example is plain FACTUALLY WRONG.

I can't speak on the other events mentioned, yes i know the serbs were orthodox christians but thats about all i know.

when a muslim does something foul.. muslims WILL NOT SPEAK AGAINST THEM. there is a code of silent objection and of blind support. hell infinite was on there saluting "his brothers" on the planes when 9/11 happened.. what the fuck you think that looks like?

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 01:43:26 PM by Overseer »

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
see?

trap? you're too brainwashed to LISTEN to the truth when someone contradicts some factually wrong pro muslim propoganda.. just like fucking infinite.

I do understand the point you're trying to make here.. BUT.. the IRA example is plain FACTUALLY WRONG.

I can't speak on the other events mentioned, yes i know the serbs were orthodox christians but thats about all i know.

when a muslim does something foul.. muslims WILL NOT SPEAK AGAINST THEM. there is a code of silent objection.  hell infinite was on there saluting his brothers on the planes when 9/11 happened.. what the fuck you think??

I have stated the facts since the begining of this topic, when in the middle you got confused I tried and tried until you realized what the context is saying.

Now your trying to compare two different personalities and saying we're both doing propagandas ?

The IRA example is truely right. When they blasted a bomb, it wasnt said CHRISTIAN terrorists. Suppose if Northern Ireland were to be a Muslim state, and they blasted a bomb in U.K, would you still call it a terror attack or just an "INCIDENT"

Me and Infinite are different. Infinite saluted them because of U.S's continued fuckery in the Muslim states.