Author Topic: Why the fuck isnt Henry being Chastized??.....  (Read 433 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Why the fuck isnt Henry being Chastized??.....
« on: July 06, 2006, 04:31:32 PM »
All this bullshit hate over Ronaldo's diving but what about Henry versus Spain?.....Where puyol barely touched his chest and Henry goes down like someone just punched him in the face. Why the fuck aint there a "oFFICIAL Henry is a bitch" thread?....Double standards anyone?....What about Ballack, i dont c any hate threads about him?....SHit what about Joe Cole, one of the biggest divers in the EPL?...Arjen robben?......LOL stinks of Hypocrisy.

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Why the fuck isnt Henry being Chastized??.....
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 04:36:39 PM »
Everytime england go out there has to be a scapegoat. People dont wanna blame rooney as he is the golden boy, even though he was an idiot who stamped on cavallho. When is stamping on a player not a red card ? its a lot easier to blame someone u already dont like (ronaldo) and kid yourself that england went out because of it and not because there just not good enough. Im saying this as a huge england and rooney fan.
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 04:41:06 PM »
^^^^^^^

Yep totally agree, but i dont understand why all the dutch and french are jumping on this "fuck ronaldo" bullshit, when players in their team are just as bad.....

The Maestro

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 04:51:49 PM »
the dutch jump on his ass cause portugal pissed them off in the 2nd round. the french jump on his ass cause portugal pissed them off in the 4th round. various other ppl jump on his ass cause his personality sucks. he's just not a likeable player. heck, I dont like him either. get over it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 05:53:05 PM »
Portugal beat Holland, thats why Dutch people are jumpin on his as. Iunno why the French are?
And yeah i've been reading all this bullshit threads too. Ronaldo aint that bad, if his got passion for his country thats good but all that ballerina shit gotta go. BUt hey when youre as good a dribbler as he as the opposing players just wana hammer your ass and theres only some amount of abuse someone can take. And you can't be mad at him for the girls he gets...my ex was just nuts about him :P

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 05:56:14 PM »
Hey Mac 10 maybe i should post a picture of you and say "DOES THIS GUY EVER STOP EATING?"

LOL J/K  ;D

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 05:57:01 PM »
I'll drink an extra beer tomorrow night if C. Ronaldo gets run over by a train tomorrow :)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 06:27:13 PM »
There's a history with Henry and Puyol.  Do you guys remember the CL Final?

Henry was incredibly pissed off at most of Barca's players, and basically called the women.  Henry was pretty much just getting revenge. 

Jome

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 06:53:56 PM »
Here's some differences, just to name a few:

* Henry didn't play against England, if he did that Puyol dive against England, he'd hear it every day for the next couple of years.
* Henry didn't get Rooney sent off, Ronaldo played a big part in doing so.
* Henry might be getting a reputation as a diver as of lately, but it's not his main objective in duels, like C.R., he's got a renowned reputation for diving.
* Henry dived, what.. 2-4 times the last 5-6 months.. ?? That's the amount of dives C.R. does in 30-45 minutes of a game, and it's not as obvious as C.R. either.
* Henry doesn't use mascara/make-up, and isn't overly obsessed with his appearence.
* Henry doesn't use ladies underwear, not until proven otherwise, at least.
* Henry hasn't been caught crying/boo-hooing when France is eliminiated from tournaments, neither when he's taken off with a injury or any other occasion.

I thought this was obvious to everybody, but some people just need to be spoonfed.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 08:05:33 PM »
All this bullshit hate over Ronaldo's diving but what about Henry versus Spain?.....Where puyol barely touched his chest and Henry goes down like someone just punched him in the face. Why the fuck aint there a "oFFICIAL Henry is a bitch" thread?....Double standards anyone?....What about Ballack, i dont c any hate threads about him?....SHit what about Joe Cole, one of the biggest divers in the EPL?...Arjen robben?......LOL stinks of Hypocrisy.
bcoz he did once & he's NOT the type of player doin that kind of snitch move every day
& the most important>>THAT WORKED  ...unlike the 30 tries of Ronaldo proving he's a real bad actor lol

ITALY is well known for doing that too.
I guess Henry after his disapointement on the final on champion's league  & his experience , said to himself i wont get fucked up once again(refering to the penalty not granted in the final) & if i got to trick(bcoz the other will do it too)well let's do it

That's how I see things

Don't think it's ''fair'' but hey why not trick when the 10 others guys against u do it
....u gotta be dumb to not do that

Problem is when u do it all the fucking time.......
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 08:10:11 PM »
There's a history with Henry and Puyol.  Do you guys remember the CL Final?

Henry was incredibly pissed off at most of Barca's players, and basically called the women.  Henry was pretty much just getting revenge. 

Yeah right lol racism was a good reason to trick em all anyway

I forgot this episode
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 08:15:24 PM »
Here's some differences, just to name a few:

* Henry didn't play against England, if he did that Puyol dive against England, he'd hear it every day for the next couple of years.
* Henry didn't get Rooney sent off, Ronaldo played a big part in doing so.
* Henry might be getting a reputation as a diver as of lately, but it's not his main objective in duels, like C.R., he's got a renowned reputation for diving.
* Henry dived, what.. 2-4 times the last 5-6 months.. ?? That's the amount of dives C.R. does in 30-45 minutes of a game, and it's not as obvious as C.R. either.
* Henry doesn't use mascara/make-up, and isn't overly obsessed with his appearence.
* Henry doesn't use ladies underwear, not until proven otherwise, at least.
* Henry hasn't been caught crying/boo-hooing when France is eliminiated from tournaments, neither when he's taken off with a injury or any other occasion.

I thought this was obvious to everybody, but some people just need to be spoonfed.

LOL that made me laugh.....

Hey if i was English i would be on the same bandwagon, but being Scottish at the moment Ronaldo is my hero...If Celtic are drawn against Man U in the champions league and he starts all this diving crap il feel the same as you guys but at the moment people are going waaaaaay over the top. Ronaldo dives, so do millions of other players. If you cant understand that then its yous who need spoonfed.

The Maestro

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2006, 12:19:45 AM »
Oh yeah, of course other players dive but when C. Ronaldo dives and doesn't get the call he throws one of the biggest tantrums on the field, like if they just took away his nuts. 

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2006, 03:37:08 AM »
Hey if i was English i would be on the same bandwagon, but being Scottish at the moment Ronaldo is my hero...If Celtic are drawn against Man U in the champions league and he starts all this diving crap il feel the same as you guys but at the moment people are going waaaaaay over the top. Ronaldo dives, so do millions of other players. If you cant understand that then its yous who need spoonfed.

Why don't you go cry about the ending of Scotland's next match and get rid of some pictures in your sig?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2006, 03:52:31 AM »
Oh yeah, of course other players dive but when C. Ronaldo dives and doesn't get the call he throws one of the biggest tantrums on the field, like if they just took away his nuts. 

Plus hes just plain overrated as a player. He might develop into a great one in the future, right now he aint doing shit for the team.